- Text Size +

Gen had us in hand as she ran towards the basement.  Her skin surrounded us in every way that it could.  I had a good feeling at what was about to happen.  She went down into the basement to see the shrink ray and the rug. 

"Gen, I know its not fair so I'll unshrink them," said Audri.  "Go stand on that rug so your not in my way and I'll place them over there so I can unshrink them."  She pointed at a lonely corner.

"Don't do it!"  I yelled to Gen.

"Don't trust that bitch!" yelled Lizzie.  Dani remained quiet.  Of course we were small and Gen was large.  There was no way in hell she would hear us.  She placed us in Audri's hand.  Audri walked over to the shrink ray and shrunk Gen but at the same time, shrinking her dad.  I could tell she didn't mean to shrink her dad but I also knew she wasn't going to unshrink him either.

"You are all nothing but bugs!  I am going to kill each and every one of you right now," yelled Audri.  She set us on the ground and then pulled her dark jeans and white panties down to her ankles.  She picked her dad up and placed him right between her ass cheeks.  With one fast movement, she smashed them together, crushing her father.  "Who's next?"  She ran over to Gen and picked her up.

She took her black shirt and white bra off.  She put Gen on the top of her left breast.  Gen slowly slid down into her cleavage.  She started to fall to the floor but when she was in the air between Audri's breasts she smashed them together and crushed Gen.  The naked Audri walked over to us.  She picked Lizzie up.

Lizzie cried as she was placed on the ground far away from us.  Audri, with all her force, sat down hard on Lizzie.  When Audri stood up Lizzie's remains were on her left ass cheek.  She walked over to Dani and I.  Audri lifted her foot into the air and stomped on Dani.  I was now the only one alive. 

"Guess what?" said Audri.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat up in bed.  It had all been a dream.  A very weird dream.  Before I even thought about going back to sleep I looked at the clock.  6:30.  Time to get ready for school. 

1 hour later...

I turned the combination on my locker as Audri walked up behind me.

"Hey Spencer," said Audri.  "I know I don't know you very well, but my dad want's a couple people to test on.  Would you be interested in doing an experiment for him?"  I suddenly started to sweat. 

"No.  No, no, no, no, NO!" was my response.   I walked away.  As I started to walk away I heard Audri talk to Nico.

"Nico, would you help me with an experiment after school?" asked Audri.

"Sure," Nico replied.

"Lizzie and Dani are helping to," said Audri.  Nico had no idea what he was getting into.

THE END