- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Been a while since I wrote anything. This is just a quick story. I hope everyone likes it.


"Well now that we've caught you, you may as well give up," said Jessica.
"What are you going to do with us?" asked Tom.

"Quiet," said Jen. "I don't talk to my food!"

"We're going to swallow you," Jessica informed the five men. They had all be shrunk to one inch tall and had been placed on the counter.
"Why? I thought we were friends Jess!" shoued Steven, almost hurt.
"Sorry, but I am going to eat you," said Jessica with a grin. "Our whole sorority eats guys. We shrink them and eat them all the time. I ate Joey last week."
"Joey?" said Steven in disbelief. Joey had been a friend of his.
"Yup! He was good too. I was a little disapointed though. I didn't feel him wiggle in my belly any. You have to eat a lot of guys for that." She frowned. "I doubt that if I ate all of you I would feel much."

There were five of us total. Considering she gave the impression that she had felt people wiggle in her belly while they were digested, that made for a lot of people.

"But you're not going to get to eat all of them becaus I'm going to eat some too," said Jen indignently at Jessica.

Both girls were beautiful. Blond, athletic and with pretty faces. I had thought I'd been lucky that Jen had seemed awefully interested in me at the bar where I met her. She must have slipped something into my drink because when I awoke, I was an inch tall.

Now the two girls licked their lips. They didn't give us much time to think about our predicament. The just dug in.

Peter was the first to go. Jessica grabbed him and lifted him high above her head, holding him with just a finger and thumb. Then she opened her mouth wide and dropped him in, swallowing in one gulp. "Mmm," she said, moving her body in a slight wiggle, no doubt reacting to the tickeling sensation she had down her gullet. I looked at her bare, tan belly in disbelief. It was amazing to think that Peter was in there, alive and aware that he had just become food.

But then, so had we all. Jen was gulping down Tyrone. I saw the bulge travel down her neck. She smiled widely as her eyes wandered between the three of us. She was choosing her next victim. She settled on Tom, plucking him up like one would a grape and popping him into her mouth. I watched as she swallowed him alive. I turned back to Stephen but found that Jessica was swallowing him alive too. Less than thirty seconds ago my friends were with me. Now all my friends were alive in two giant women's bellies. Jessica purred. "And now you'll follow your friends to my belly."
"Not so fast!" argued Jen. "I picked that guy up. I shrunk him down. I get to eat him."
"Oh really?" said Jessica. "Well you ate one of mine so I don't see what difference it makes."
"Alright," said Jen. "We flip a coin."
"Agreed," said Jessica. "Tails."

She produced a quarter from her pocket. It was the size of a wagon wheel to me at my new height. Jessica flipped the coin and three sets of eyes tracked it through the air. I couldn't believe that my fate would be decided upon a simple coin toss.

Jessica reached for the coin but she didn't catch it right and the coin shot away from her. Jen and Jess looked towards it, eger to see how it would land.

It was the only chance I had. I ran off the table and jumped.

I landed hard. It had been a nasty fall but I rolled as best I could upon my landing. It took me a few second to get my feet under me but I was off and running as soon as I could be. "He's running!" said a voice behind me that I reconized as belonging to Jen.

I scampred under a row of shelves and then behind the TV stand. I was safe for the moment.

My musings were rapid and nonsensical. My pulse was through the roof. I realized I was beginning to panic. I forced myself to slow down and take some deep breaths. A lot of deep breaths! Slowly, I began to calm down. I needed to see what was happening if I was to get out of this sorority house whithout being carried out inside someone elses stomach.
I peaked out from behind the TV stand. Jen and Jessica were both searching the room for me.

"Finders keepers," said Jessica. "I find him first, I'm swallowing him down!"
"Fine!" said Jen, sounding annoyed. "But if I get him, he's mine."

I watched the two giantesses with awe. Both were beautiful to watch. Despite their good looks it was amazing to think that my friends, probably still alive and being digested within those beautiful bellies, were already forgotten by the women. They thought no more of them then I might think of eating a shrimp appatizer. It really puts things in perspective.

Jen and Jessica had the right idea. They were looking under furnature and behind bookshelves with practiced efficency. The room seemed set up to allow easy furnature rearrangement. I suspected that I was not the first man to try hiding in the room and by the looks of the ladies, I wasn't the first man for whom they had searched.

Jen was looking under a few chairs off to my left. Jessica was over on the right peaking behind a music stand. I realized that if I stayed where I was I would eventually be found. My pulse began to quicken. I took some more deep breaths to try and stay cool. I shook off nervious energy in my hands and jumped up and down a few times.

I was going to be eaten. I was going to be eaten. Okay. Don't panic. Think. THINK.

I hadn't been found yet. I could run out between the two and hope that during their careful search they might overlook me in plain sight. I didn't have much hope for that plan.

The other choices were less appealing. It made my pulse race to think about it. I forced myself to consider my other options which pretty much boiled down to this:


I could choose.


All I had to do was walk towards one of the girls and she would gobble me up. But which one. Both girls were beautiful. Jessica had a prettier face maybe. Jen looked like she was in slightly better shape but both obviously took care of their bodies. No doubt they did this to lewer more unsuspecting guys into their clutches.

So who would it be? Jen or Jessica.

Jen seemed more like a bitch then Jessica did. Jen had been the one who had shrunk me. She had teased me with her body and had reacted in all the right ways when we were running hands over eachother. Damn her. I was going to Jessica.

I walked towards Jessica. She was beautiful. She was still looking hard for me. Little did she know that she would find me soon. I kept watching her, admiring her beauty as I came closer. Her stomach was uncovered and I stared at it. It was fit and firm and I would soon be inside it....with my friends...who were being digested.

What was I doing?

I was walking to my death. I had given up. No! I could never give up. I had to keep going. I knew how this would end but there was no point in making it easy. I would run! I would run away but closer to Jessica so that Jen wouldn't be as likely to get me if I was noticed.

I ran between the two women, hoping against hope that they wouldn't look up and see me.

"GOTCHYA!" said Jen as a hand came down around me. I was hoisted into the air.

"And now my little fellow, you will go where you were supposed to go a few minuets ago," said Jen.

She opened her mouth wide and I watched as she brought me into her mouth. Suddenly all went dark. I was swallowed alive like my friends. Down I went into her body. I would nurish her now. Become a part of her. The damn bitch had me for a snack.

In her belly I screamed and fought. It was agony. It was painful. I didn't live long. But death seemed to take a long time to come.