- Text Size +
Chapter two 

Buffy then studied the GTS-Goddesses before her. She noticed that all were shorter than her current 16,000 foot height.  They were were of various heights and one even had green skin. Then she realized she had seen the green skinned goddess before.

“I meet you before you’re Verta.” She told the green skinned GTS-Goddess.

“Glad to see you remember me despite my short time here. It’s a shame you didn’t join the evil GTS-Goddess club.”

“That’s because I’m not evil and I don’t want evil GTS-goddesses on this world.”

 

“But you don’t even know us.” A Mexican looking goddess replied In Spanish. (Buffy does understand Spanish BTW)

“We’re not so bad if you get to know us.” The goddess with the Virginia accent added.

“All right! Each of you will have a chance to explain who they are, why they are now homeless and what their plans are.” Buffy told the crowd.

Several  goddesses then spoke out at once. Buffy then called for clam.

 

One at a time, let’s start with the goddess in Grey who looked like she stepped out of the civil war.

 

“The name is Gabrielle. I prefer the term war of liberation. I war I helped win for my people.”

“You mean you were around in the 19th century?”

“I became a GTS-Goddess in the spring of 1863. I crushed the armies of the union. I personally murdered generals Grand and Sherman and crushed the evil president Abraham Lincoln.”

“Lincoln is not evil.” Buffy told Gabrielle.

“You haven’t met him. I have. Anyway things were going great for the CSA until the 21 century. My world got mixed up in the GTS/SW war. Tell me have you ever met a mini goddess?”

“One of my best friends is a mini goddess.” Buffy replied.

“You can’t be serious. I haven’t met one yet that wasn’t out to get the GTS-Goddesses. There evil leader Andrea really hates me.”

“And the fact that Andrea is from Maine has nothing to do with why you hate her.”

“Of course not. “ Gabrielle lied.

“So the mini goddesses are why you’re homeless.”

“The main reason is my beloved CSA was nuked out of existence in August of 2002. While I had my revenge on the people reasonable my home world is just not the same without the CSA. Let SW-Space have the remains of my home world. I’m moving on.”

“I have one last question. Are you a member or a fan of the evil GTS-Goddess club?.”

“I refuse to answer that question.”

“I have a feeling the answer is yes. I have heard enough from you.”

 

Buffy then looked over the crowd. Her eyes fell on a 3000 foot dark skinned goddess.

“I haven’t seen an African goddess before.”

“Name is Vanessa Bell. And I’m an American. My family hasn’t been in Africa since the days of slavery.”

“No disrespect intended. Please go on.”

“I became a Goddess in 1979. It wasn’t long before I was making changes to my world. Some of which were not popular. But in hindsight my biggest mistake was becoming lazy in my rule. I had people volunteer to become GTS-Goddess pets. These pets (usually female) would then be grown into giantesses who would enforce my rule.”

“I didn’t realize you were a kisser.”

“I’m not. AI needed the help of a GTS-Goddess named Wendy. Moving on, the people of my world rebelled against me and by the time I realized the extent of the problem it was too late.”

“You mean the people just rebelled one day?”

Vanessa frowned then said.

“I suppose my redrawing the world map created more problems than it was wroth. Who would have guessed the Canadians would object being annexed to the USA. The truth of the matter is if I wasn’t called off world for so long and if the rebels didn’t have help from the armies of Dolly Hitler, I would still have a job today.”

“What happened to the GTS-Goddess pets?”

“I’m not really sure. I have heard some got shrunk and captured by the armies of Dolly Hitler.”

“I do want to know what your plans are if I decide to let you stay.”

“I haven’t really thought about it. Don’t think I’ll be changing any countries. But I don’t really know this world so it’s hard to say.”

“I’ve heard enough from you for now.” Buffy then surveyed the crowd. Her eyes went to the kilometre tall Mexican goddess.

“Are you Mexican?” Buffy asked her.

“Yes and please speak to me in Spanish.”

“l will do my best. What is your name and story?” Buffy asked in Spanish.

“I am Gabina. I became a GTS-goddess in 1906. I soon took over Mexico and under my leadership we took back the lands the Americans stolen from us. The land the Americans called Texas and California and the lands between them. By 1920 I and my followers had chased the Americans from these states. Over the course of the 20th century the Americans and their friends tried to re steal the land but I defeated them. But the wars drained Mexico and made her many enemies.

When the armies of Dolly Hitler arrived, they had millions of willing helpers on my world. Rather than see my beloved Mexico destroyed, I accepted defeat and exile. And why are you frowning?”

“I happen to be an American. I was born and raised in California. I consider California to be American not Mexican.”

“I see that I’m not going to be welcome on this world.” Gabina told Buffy.

“No you are not.”

“Any one else here anti American?” Buffy asked the GTS-Goddesses.

“I banned all nations on my earth including the United States.” Joanna admitted.

“As an environmentalist I consider Americans to be one of the most evil people in the world.” Verta added.

“Americans aren’t the only polluters in the world.” Buffy pointed out.

“True, but they led the resistance against me.  Even Americans who claimed to be green refused to pay my high carbon taxes.” Verta moaned.

 

Buffy then brought her attention to three 1,000 foot goddesses. One was a redhead one was a blond the other a brunette. She then pointed to the brunette.

“It’s your turn what’s your name and story?”

 

“My name is Paula Summers. To tell you the truth, I never wanted to be a GTS-Goddess.”

“I can relate to that. I was turned into one against my will.”

“Really? Anyway I was into mega giantess. Have you heard of a planet called Sizeloa?”

“Yes. What do the sizechangers have to do with you?”

“A lot. Have you heard of the size islands?”

“Yes the only place on the planet they allow humans tourists. It’s a place where people can live out their size change dreams.”

“Except my dream became a nightmare. It was 1985, I went to the island known as mega giantess island to live a weekend as a mega giantess. But when the weekend was up, I remained big. The sizechangers running the place swore that they had no idea what went wrong. I think that’s a bunch of BS. I think they were working with the GTS Council. The next thing I know I’m been booted back home and told to rule my home world.”

“How did that work out?”

“First off I never wanted to rule the world. I didn’t want to be huge all the time. I felt like an outsider on my own world. I tried to be nice but the people of my world don’t like GTS very much. They told me to leave and I didn’t have the heart to fight my own people.”

“If I let you stay, what are your plans?” Buffy asked.

“I just want a place to stay. I have no interest in take over this world.”Paula replied.

Buffy then brought her attention to the 1,000 foot blond.

“It’s your turn. What’s your name and story?”

“My name is Eve Summers. As far as I know I’m not related to Paula.  For one thing I’m a lot older than her. I became a GTS-Goddess in the summer of 1885. For a while ruling the world was fun, but after a century or so it started getting boring.”

“Boring?”

“By 1990 I had seen all of the world I had wanted to see. Dealing with the nations of the world also had lost its appeal by then. When the armies of Dolly Hitler invaded I didn’t care until it was too late. Besides I want to see more of the multi verse. “

“And your future plans?”

“I want to explore this world and give advice if needed. I get the impression you’re a young goddess.”

“Just became one in 2008.” Buffy admitted.

 

Buffy then turned to the 1,000 foot redhead.

“What’s your name and story?”

“The name is Ruth Winter. I’m a Canadian. I have been a goddess since 1974. Unlike Eve I never found it boring. I just had the bad luck of being on the front lines of the SW invasion. It’s not my fault my world was on the edge of SW-space. And instead of reclaiming it, the GTS council decided to cut its losses.”

“How did the people of your world feel about the invasion?”

“It’s hard to say. For years I have gotten the impression they only tell me what I want to hear. But I doubt that they will be happy under SW rule.”

“And your plans for this world?”

“I need to get the feel of the land first. But it would be nice to rule something again.”

 

“All right. Joanna, Gabrielle, Garbina and Verta. You goddesses might as well pack your bags. You are not welcome here.”

“You’re going to regret this.” Verta warned as she and the other rejected GTS-Goddesses left via a wormhole than had appeared out of nowhere.

“What about the rest of US?” Vanessa asked.

“I haven’t decided yet. I need to think about it.” Buffy replied.

 

To be continued