- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. The Losers

Prologue

June 18 2009

Rose Crusher looked over the vast crowd of reporters. Standing in front of her right foot was the mini goddess known as Andrea. The fact the two of them weren’t fighting each other was news by itself.

“Is the press all here?” Andrea asked.

“Yes they are. Having a joint GTS-Goddess/mini-goddess news conference got their attention.” Rose replied.

“Then let’s get this over with.”

 

Rose: “Your attention please. We have called you here today for an important announcement. After eight years of war a peace deal has been worked out between GTS-Space and SW-space.”

Andrea: “It’s more of a comprise really. But it brings the war to an end.”

Rose: “Please hold your questions to the end. Here are the highlights of the deal. GTS-space is giving up 20 worlds to SW-space. Of these words eight were ruled by GTS-Goddesses who are now homeless. The homeless GTS-Goddesses are Joanna Jones, Vanessa Bell, Gabrielle, Eve Summers, Garbina, Ruth Winter, Paula Summers and Verta.”

Andrea: ”The worlds in question were conquered by Doll Hitler’s armies or there local rulers were over thrown.  This peace is not without cost to SW-space. The mini goddess known as Claire Martin is exiled from SW-space. All aid to rebel groups is to be cut off. And all SW soldiers are to be sent back to SW-space.”

Rose: “Likewise all giantesses and GTS-goddesses are to be withdrawn from SW-space with one exception.”

Andrea: “That exception is Rachel Foster. Sara has decided to make her home world a neutral world and allow Rachel to stay. It will be the only world in SW-space that GTS-goddesses will be welcomed.

Rose: “Are there any questions?”

Reporter: “Is mega world one of the worlds to be given up?”

Rose: “No. But we had to shrink a universe in return.”

Andrea: “She’s referring to the universe that has been shrunk to my scale. And before anyone asks I didn’t come up with the name doll world.

Reporter: “What about the homeless GTS-Goddesses? Where will they go?”

 Rose: “That has yet to be determined.  In the short term they will probably have to share worlds with other GTS-Goddesses.”

End prologue

 

Chapter one

 

June 19 2009

 

Buffy was enjoying a walk in the countryside when an ominous shadow fell over her.  She turned around and found herself staring at the knees of another GTS-goddess. Looking up she saw it was a blond goddess she had never seen before.  There was something about the smirk on her face she didn’t like.

“Hello Buffy or should I call you short stuff.”

“Who are you and what do you want?”

“Name is Joanna Jones. Thanks to that stupid peace treaty known as the great comprise I am now homeless. I want to move to this world so I can start a new empire.”

“And if I refuse?”

“That would be most unwise short stuff. I am 4,000 feet tall you are a mere 1,000 feet tall.”

“Not for long.” Buffy replied.

 

Joanna could not believe her eyes the blond GTS-goddess before her was growing.

“Hey who do you think you are? Michelle Bates? You can’t grow.” But Buffy kept on growing. She was now eye level with Joanna. But she kept on getting bigger and bigger until she was 16,000 feet tall. Joanna just went up to her knees.

“You were saying Joanna?”

“There goes my dream of pushing you around. Nice trick by the way.”

 

Buffy then noticed seven other GTS-Goddesses arriving.

“What the heck is going on?” Buffy asked.

“Crap. They had the same idea I did.”

“You mean you all lost your homes in the peace treaty?”

“Unfortunately that is correct.” A black GTS-goddess replied. “

“Your not thinking of moving here are you?”

“That would be a lot of goddesses for one world. I hoping you’ll allow one or two of us to stay in your world. “ A goddess with a  Virginia accent replied.  She was 1200 feet tall with brown hair. She was dressed in what appeared to be a confederate general’s uniform.

“Why me?” Buffy moaned.

“Why not?”

Buffy looked down and saw that Rose Crusher had arrived.

“I take it this is your idea?”

“Actually it’s not my idea. But the GTS council feels that you’re not pulling your weight. So you are asked to take in one of these GTS-goddesses at least for the short term.”

“I suppose if I say no you’ll dump all eight on me.”

“I’m glad we understand each other. You have 24 hours to make a decision.” Rose then teleported out of sight.

 

To be continued