- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What, me, update a story? Yes, me update a story. Believe it or not, there are big things on the horizon for 2014. Very big things. Because I'm a macrophile writer. It's a pun.

For now, though.....

--

Over the next two weeks, Diana and I fell into a routine. Routines were good. I had always liked routines. If I knew my mistress would want to use me every other night, it gave me solace on the nights I slept alone in her drawer, next to her vibrator and her Harlequin novel and some foot ointment and hemorrhoid cream. It would be tomorrow. I would not shrink to nothing, or be forgotten in a drawer. That had only happened once, and it had been horrific. She had been drunk the night she got me, and used me only once; I think she forgot I existed. When her boyfriend opened the drawer looking for some lubricant, I was able to hitch a ride with him, and…well, I was able to spend enough time with the two of them to regain some of my height. Enough to flee with her to her office, where I found a new mistress.

My routine with Diana was different. On days when she was home, we would spend the day together; on days she worked, she would leave for work in the morning, allowing me to sleep in my small doll bed on her nightstand. She left me food and water, and her television remote control. When she came home, she would scoop me up and place me on her person for an hour as she cooked dinner. Sometimes I perched on her shoulder, sometimes she held me; the last few nights, she’d tucked me between her soft and yielding breasts, Diana surrounding me on three sides, soft and firm, deliciously shaking with every breath.

I liked that perch the best.

And in the evenings, we would make love. I told her that she did not have to carry me for the hour, that making love was enough, but she was insistent.

“I will never let you be just my fuck toy,” she’d said. “I want to talk to you, to hold you. I like it. Besides,” she’d added with a sigh, “I’m not going to be able to use you every night.”

“Am…did I do something wrong?” I said, as her breasts bounced.

“Not at all,” she said with a slight giggle. “Not at all, Leo. But…well, you’ve been with enough women to know that there are times when…um….”

“Ah, your period. Yes, women are odd about them,” I said. “Either they do not want to use me…or they use me all the more.”

“Hm. I’m going to guess that those who use you more haven’t been your most considerate mistresses?”

“It is never a bad thing to be used,” I said, quietly.

“Did you enjoy it? I…I’m a bit self-conscious, is all,” she said.

I rubbed the skin of her breasts; I had found she liked to have her skin stroked. And to my surprise, I was finding I quite liked doing it.

“It…it was less pleasant,” I said after a while. “But for you…I would do whatever you wanted.”

Diana tousled my hair, and her chest shook with her laugh.

“Little Leo, I would rather not force you to endure that…if only because I don’t want to have to clean you up after. But if you want, I can do things for you.”

This was something that still confused me about Diana. There would be times when she did not want to make love a third or fourth time in the evening, and I always respected that, but she would always offer to play with me more, to bring me pleasure. I did enjoy it, and allowed her to often…but what I enjoyed was not so much the act itself as feeling cared for, feeling as if she cared about my feelings as much as her own.

Two nights after that conversation, Diana began her period, and true to her word, she offered to help, but she clearly did not feel well, and I did not need her to do anything for me but be with me. She lay on the bed, and allowed me to rub her ear, which she said made her feel better, though I believe she was just trying to make me feel as if I could do something to comfort her.

“So Leo,” she murmured, eyes closed, “there has to be some mistress of yours who wasn’t awful.”

“Few of them were awful,” I said.

“You know what I mean. Someone had to show some kindness to you other than me. Right?”

“None have ever shown me the kindness you have,” I said. “But there were some who at least treated me with care.”

“Tell me about one of them,” Diana said. “Please.”

“Okay,” I said, thinking back. “There was one I remember. Melody.”

* * *

I was first introduced to Melody as I was to many girls – when she unwrapped the box I had been placed in.

As she lifted the lid away, I put my hand up to shield my eyes against the sudden bright. When my vision returned, I saw she was pretty. She wore her long, blonde hair straight, and her blue eyes went wide when she saw me.

“What – what is this?” she said, as she stared at me; her voice was soft and calm, at least for someone your size. It aligned nicely with her name.

“This is going to be your new favorite toy,” another woman said; I knew her. It was Joanna. She was in her second year at college, and I would learn that she had become friends with Melody through a class they shared. Joanna was not a bad person – she used me regularly, and even gave me scraps of food when she ate in her dorm room.

Melody reached in with her hand shaking, just a bit. “It’s okay, little toy,” she giggled nervously, scooping me up in her soft palm.

She drew me near enough to her face that I would have been daunted, had I not been so grateful to be held. I was a quarter of the size I am now – a bit more than half the size of her thumb. She was chewing a minty gum, I remember – it seemed as if all the world was her and that scent.

“Is he a person?” Melody asked.

“No, he’s a toy. A magic toy.”

“A tool of Satan?” Melody gasped.

“No, magic. Mel, are you ever going to get over that church?”

Melody giggled again, just as nervously. “I…yeah, given how they treated my sister….”

Exactly. Anyhow, I know you were saying you weren’t…you know….”

Melody bit her lip; I think it would have been cute, had I been your size. She looked back at me; I was naked, as usual.

“So…he’s like a person, kind of?”

“He can talk and stuff. And do other things…lots of other things. I’m dating Bobby, I don’t really need him anymore, but I thought…well, you can get some hands on experience. Oh! And if you let him play with your pussy, he grows the next day, at least a bit – in the end, he gets about the size of a cock,” Joanna said, smiling wickedly. She knew that well; she had enjoyed placing me in a condom and using me that way. I did not mind; Mala’s magic took into account the use of protection, apparently.

“So how did he get smaller?”

“Oh, if you don’t fuck him or hold him for an hour a day, he shrinks. So if you like him this size, just leave him alone for a bit. Anyhow, Happy Birthday – and hopefully, once you’ve had some time with him, you’ll be ready to have some time with some other folks….”

Melody’s nervous laugh came again, and went, and she placed me gently in her nightstand drawer, before she and Joanna left for a while.

When she returned, she pulled me carefully out of the drawer, and looked me over.

“So,” she said, “you can talk?”

“Yes, mistress,” I said.

She giggled. “You know,” she said, “I’ve never actually been alone with a naked man before. My parents would have disowned me. Hmmm….”

She walked over to her desk, carrying me in her soft palm, and she set me down easily – she clearly did not want me to break. I stood up, and she got down at eye level, gazing at me with eyes almost as tall as I.

“Wow,” she said, softly. “I never knew…guys are pretty naked.”

She stroked my body with the tip of her finger, until she came across my manhood; she was gentle, again, in examining it. With the tip of her finger, she lifted it up inspecting as best she could. I suspect she may have resorted to a magnifying glass, but the tip of her finger was soft and warm, and her breath smelled of mint and just a bit of alcohol, and she was pretty and kinder thus far than any mistress I’d been fortunate enough to have.

This allowed her to see my manhood somewhat better soon enough.

“Oh…oh wow,” she said, seeing that she was having an effect on me. “That’s…you’re…you’re getting…um….”

She dropped her voice a little. “You’re getting a boner,” she whispered, and giggled. “Oh, this is kind of fun.”

She worked on me carefully, the ridges of her fingers sliding along it, until I found that she was bringing me to orgasm. She laughed as she saw me spasm. “Oh, God,” she said. “I jerked you off! Oh, that’s…that’s very cool. Now…you know how to play with my…um…me?” she asked. There was more than a hint of anticipation in her voice.

“I do,” I said.

“Cool,” she said. “Let’s go over to my bed.”

She carried me over, and set me down; again, she bit her lip, and undressed completely. She was quite lovely, really, and had no need to be nervous. I had seen far worse women than her.

She pulled on a sleep shirt and hiked it up past her hips, so she could see her womanhood and me. “So…I’ve played with myself a bit. My mom always told me that was a sin, but…but it felt awfully nice. But I don’t…I’m nineteen, little toy. I’ve never had anyone but me touch that. And nobody ever told me what I should do. I…I don’t know if you know, but Joanna said girls…girls could have orgasms like guys. Is that…can you show me how?”

“I will do my best, mistress,” I said, and climbed into the hair surrounding her sex. I had quite a lot of experience with women, and knew that different women liked different things. But one thing most all enjoyed was for me to massage their clitoris.

I was surprised at how briefly I had to do this before Melody lost control of her body; she convulsed with a joyous shout, and bucked me off of her, landing her bottom firmly on top of me. Had I not known she could not kill me, I might have been concerned. As it was, she finished, and fished me out from underneath her, and with a look of hunger in her eye, said, “Well. I’m gonna like owning you. Can we try that again?”

She was a good mistress. She used me to learn. She didn’t force me to do anything I didn’t want to do. I was disappointed when she found a boyfriend of her own size, and found that she enjoyed jerking him off a lot more than me, and found that his tongue was quite as effective as my hands were. But I was only a little disappointed. I did not expect her to keep me, not for long. None ever had. Besides, she gave me to another girl in the college, who was not as kind but who used me often. I spent several years there. It was really a very good place for me to be.”

* * *

“So you ended up sleeping with half a college? Well, I must look run-down compared to all that,” Diana said.

“I…you have no need to be jealous,” I said. “You have been kinder by far than all of them put together. And given the choice between being with you and being there…there is no choice. None.”

Diana smiled at that. “You’re sweet, little Leo. And I’m glad you had that time. It must have been a relief, not to have to worry about finding a horny girl.”

“It was,” I said, though I did not tell her the ending of that tale. For Melody was six women away from the college senior who would take me away from that school after her graduation. For Julia would never give me up. Not willingly.