- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Each chapter in this story is really a stand-alone story in its own right -- although each chapter also contains a part of an overarching story. We'll see how this works.

--

She pulled me out of her sex, and I dripped with her juices. It was three days straight now, but I wasn’t surprised. I was a new toy. She was still interested in me.

With time, she’d grow bored. I knew this, and it did not concern me. Well, it did – but not for the reasons you may think. My size would be an issue. My heart would not. I knew this. I had been through it all before.

There had been others before. So many others.

She was maybe thirty years old. Maybe older. Maybe younger. She was not too young; when she looked down at me her skin showed just the barest hint of aging. A few lines around her eyes. A few more at the upturned corners of her mouth.

Not too old. Not too young.

I had been pulled out of many women, pulled by their massive fingers, some fumbling, some assured. Pulled from women who were indifferent, pulled from women who were pleased, pulled from women who were angry. It was my purpose.

It had ever been.

This night was a good night. At least there was a woman. At least she used me. I would not grow smaller tonight. I was already at my full size, so I could not grow larger, but I would not dwindle down to a speck, to the point where I would have to seek out a giantess.

But while this night was a good night, it was no different from many other good nights.

Yet.

The woman looked down at me, and her contented smile changed as she regarded me. Her face fell, and her mouth turned down. My heart sank. She was growing tired of me already. Well, this would not be the first time. Hopefully, she would do as her friend had done – make a gift of me to another woman.

But she did something that surprised me, after all these years. She lifted me up past her mammoth breasts, and carried me up to her face. Leaning back against the wall, she looked at me, and finally, at long last, she spoke.

“Did you enjoy that, little toy?”

I tried to smile. They like it when I smile. “Yes,” I answered.

She looked at me carefully, and frowned slightly at that answer. At first, I feared that she was going to be sadistic, like Julia had been. That my declaration of pleasure would displease her. But that was not it.

“You didn’t really like that, did you?” she said. It was not really a question.

“My feelings are not important,” I said. “I am here for you, mistress.”

Her frown deepened. I had displeased her. Blast! I did not dislike this woman. I could find pleasure in her loins, but…well, I had experienced this so much. In truth, she was kinder than most. It was not her fault. It was mine.

“What is your name?”

Her voice was booming, but all the voices were booming. It was pretty, though; I imagined that were I her size, I would have found it soothing, warming like hot apple cider on a cold day.

But that was not the important thing. She had asked me a question. I should address her.

“I….”

I stopped. For it had been a very long time since I had been asked anything personal. Anything that required an honest answer. They would ask the rules, sometimes. And I would tell them, tell them all about the rules that governed my existence. She had asked me, after I’d been given to her.

But it had been a long time since I had been asked anything about me.

“I do not know.”

“You don’t know?”

“No. I used to know, but….” I shrugged.

“Did you have a name?”

I sat, cross-legged, in the palm of her hand. I looked at her, and told the truth.

“Yes. I did.”

“What made you forget?”

I looked at the pretty woman. The prettiest I’d ever seen? I would say so now, but I would not have then. One of the prettier, yes, but there had been women whose physical beauty was….

But I digress.

I looked at the pretty woman, and I answered her truly.

“It was a punishment.”

Her eyes widened at that, and the hand that did not hold me covered her mouth. I did not recognize the emotion at first; I had not witnessed it in this life.

“Oh, my God,” she said. “What have I done?”

“I am grateful to you,” I said. “You’ve kept me whole for another day.” I’m sure I blushed. “I apologize,” I added, hastily. “I did not mean to speak out of turn.”

She looked at me, and seemed to recompose herself. “You don’t have to apologize. Not to me,” she said. “You…you can always talk to me. I want you to.”

I was nonplussed. Talk to her? She wanted me to talk to her?

They never wanted me to talk to them.

I was a toy. A servant. I was here for her amusement. I was not one of the giants. I was being punished.

“Diana,” she said. “My name is Diana. And you…you will have to have a name. But not right now,” she said, as much to herself as to me. “Were you human? Like me? How did you get like this? Were you always this small?”

“I was once as large as you,” I said. “But I was punished.”

“You said. But for what?”

“I was unfaithful. She told me.”

“Who told you?”

“Mala. Mala told me.”

The woman looked at me, and said, finally, “Tell me what Mala told you.”

And so I did.

* * *

It was the first thing I could remember.

She was standing there, taller than me. So much taller. She was kneeling down by me, and I was at the size I was now. Just short of thirteen centimeters, or so I’d been told.

She was beautiful. Dark hair, dark eyes, olive skin. Her eyes twinkled with mirth and blazed with hatred. I was sore afraid.

“Perfect,” she said, brushing her long black hair out of her eyes. “So, worm, do you know me?”

“Mala?” I ventured. She was familiar. I had loved her. I thought. Maybe.

“Hmm. And do you know yourself? What is your name, bug?” she said, pounding her fist down next to me so hard that I bounced.

“My name is…it’s….”

I started to panic. I knew my name. It was on the tip of my tongue. But I couldn’t force it to come out, and the more I struggled with my name, the more I knew that it was all slipping away. Images of family and friends seemed to dance just out of reach, until they scattered like leaves in the wind.

She smiled as she looked at me, as if reading my mind. Smiled a twisted, beautiful smile.

“You pig. You could have had so much happiness with me. But you liked other women too much. Well,” she said, smiling wider now, “you’ll get all the women you want. So much pussy! You’ll like that, won’t you?”

“I…yes?” I said, trying to figure out what this meant.

She laughed, a bitter laugh. “We’ll see.”

She grabbed me around the waist. I was naked; at the time, I found that somewhat surprising, though I don’t know why. I suppose I used to wear clothes all the time – not just when my mistresses want me to.

She brought me to her face, and licked me from toe to head, up and down. In spite of the strangeness of the world, this woman, me, I found myself growing aroused. She flashed her cleavage below me, and lowered me toward it, the promise of her inviting bosom mere feet from me.

And then the flicked me in my sex, so that I was doubling over in pain.

“I suppose you thought you were going to get something, huh? No, no, no. Not from me. Never again. You forfeited that right when you cheated on me.

“Now, you are a toy. A plaything. And let’s hope you’re a good one for your sake. You will need women to want to play with you – or at least tolerate you – if you hope to stay larger than a bit of dust.”

“What do you mean?” I gasped. “What have you done to me?”

“It’s an old spell. It’s been in my family generations. I modified it a bit for the present circumstances, of course. Added my own personal touch.

“Worm, you will lose half your height every day that you do not touch a woman for at least an hour. You won’t shrink to less than a millimeter – I want you to never shrink so far that humanity is beyond you. You might start to think yourself free of us. Oh, and don’t worry – my protection is on you. You will neither age nor die nor suffer grievous injury so long as you live.”

“But I will slowly shrink, and then what? Certainly, there will be days no woman will have me. Am I to shrink to…to dust sized? To nothing?”

She laughed, a bitter laugh. “No, no. Little nothing, you just need convince a woman to sleep with your shrunken, pathetic, lilliputian self. And by ‘sleep with,’ I mean ‘fuck.’ Get her into bed, and you double in size – but bad news, shrimp. You’re already as big as you’re going to get. Tough luck, that.”

I stared at the goddess who stared down at me, and swallowed hard. Echoes of memories told me that this would be hard, that few women would choose to sleep with me, that I would be tiny beyond tiny soon enough. Maybe, if I was lucky, I would be found by a woman who knew me.

Although Mala knew me, and she had done this to me.

“Am I condemned to this forever?” I asked.

Mala smiled. “No,” she said. “But you may as well be. The spell is broken by something that will never happen for you. So don’t get yourself any ideas. You’re going to be stuck like this for a long, long time.

“Now,” she said, sweetly, “it’s been fun and all, but I’ve developed a really good love potion that I’m going to put to use tonight. I’m going to seduce a real man, with a cock that’s bigger than your whole body. As for you, well, I’ll be good to you. I’ll dump you on the sidewalk outside the hotel. Give you a fighting chance to find a girl.”

And that is precisely what she did.

* * *

Diana was silent for a good long time after I finished, and I finally felt compelled to say, “I’m sorry if I have displeased you, mistress. Do you wish me to leave?”

She looked down at me with her big, beautiful eyes, which I saw were brimming with tears. “Leave? What? No! No, not unless you want to. You…you’ve done nothing wrong.”

“I cheated on Mala.”

“Long ago, from what you’ve told me. And if you did? Maybe she should have dumped you. But what she did to you? It’s horrible. And I’m horrible for treating you like a toy.”

At that, she began to cry in earnest, and I found myself at a loss. She was crying…for me.

Never in my memory had anyone cried on my behalf.

Somewhere, deep inside me, something broke open, just a bit. Not completely. But enough that I found myself climbing up her long, bare arms, until I reached her shoulder. When I reached it, I sad down, and stroked the giantess gently.

I don’t know why I did it, but it caused a reaction. She stopped, and looked over at me.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“I just…you didn’t do anything wrong,” I said. “All you did was care for me and give me what I need to not shrink. I’ve been a millimeter tall. It’s…awful. Horrible.”

“I can’t imagine,” she said.

She frowned for a bit, and then gave me a little half-grin. “Well, little…little one. I have to get to sleep. And you do, too. But not in the drawer, okay? You’re not a sex toy. You’re a person. And I’m going to treat you like one.”

“As you wish, mistress.”

“That’s another thing,” she said, gently plucking me from her shoulder and setting me upon her nightstand. “I am not your mistress. If you’re a person, so am I. I’m Diana. I want you to call me Diana.”

“Okay…Diana.”

She smiled at that, smiled really and truly. “Annabelle said she was giving me something that would make me forget Jeff. Well, she’s done that, all right. Tomorrow, little one, we’ll find you a name. And you can tell me how you came to be with me.”

“As you wish,” I said, as she plucked a pair of panties from her dresser, and set them on the stand for me to sleep in.

I lay down, and watched Diana fall asleep, my heart racing. It had been so long since I had been anything but a toy that the emotions I felt were overwhelming. I fought the part of me that said I loved her. She could betray me, I knew. So many had, so many times. And no doubt she thought of me like a pet.

But at least I was her pet. It was better than being a vibrator. Better by far.