- Text Size +
I have written this story rather crudely to allow the words freedom to be descriptive, it’s not the kind of language I normally use either in a fictional piece such as this or in reality.

Its short and straight to the point don't care if you read it did it for me.

Amanda.


One night stand.


The disco lights flashed rapidly neon lights danced around the walls party revellers embroiled in their fun filled night. Andrew hovered near the edge of the dance floor eyeing up the talent. There was plenty on show the neon lights showing hidden underwear, sweaty bodies danced to wild tunes.

He was a predator his goal to find a woman and go home with her fuck her and leave in the morning without a word, easy he was nice looking he could charm the knickers of a model. He eyed the talent big one small ones some pretty others sluttish easy shags but to many risks involved. He was looking for safe nice looking fair body but easily led by his charming ways, it was getting late time was running out he always scored never failed he was determined not to tonight.


The stage was set soon fates hand would deal the cards futures changed forever lives entwined together stitched in place to allow a new future to be written. Heart ache and pain happiness and sorrow different emotions soon to be played a tape of future dreams recorded in time.


She walked past him her perfume filled his senses her long black hair stuck to her face she smiled at him as she brushed against him, he watched her as went past. She sat at the bar her friends deserting her for another dance. Ideal territory for him, he moved in pretending to buy a drink, he stood by her she smiled at him, she was younger than he was. He was guessing around twenty …who cares she was fair game for a good fuck; he homed in a chat up line already prepared.

She was easy going seemed like a really nice girl …you know the type polite, bubbly the kind of girl your mum would love you to marry. No bloody chance a quick shag was all she meant to him. They sat together talking the connection already made this was going to be easy for him. They spent the night dancing his hands all over her, as the night progressed and the alcohol took over he became more daring, grabbing her curvy bum rubbing his hands over firm cheeks. She just smiled at him enjoying the attention her bum was getting from this stranger; she kissed him whilst they danced he responded tongue eager to gain access to her throat. The night passed by quickly Gareth eager to get her into bed, his cock pressed against her sex as they danced his arms wrapped tightly against her body.


It was 1 o clock she held his hand guiding him to the cloak room he followed her excited at the prospect of shagging her, she was a stunner a worthy trophy to brag about over a few pints with his mates, she collected her coat and they left. He was hungry but Charlotte had other plans she seemed eager to get him home for a night of sexual passion. he caved he could always raid her fridge when he got there, fucking her was far more important at this point.They caught a taxi home to her flat she bundled him inside she couldn’t take her hands of him the taxi driver gave him the thumbs up both men thinking alike.


Once inside she wasted no time her dress was soon falling to the floor she stood there in her lacy red and black underwear ready for the taking,he didn’t bother taking his trousers of he pushed against the wall pulling her lacy knickers to one side she was soaking below his cock slipped easily into her warmth, her muscular tunnel gripped him, Christ she was tight her muscles soon holding onto him pulling at his cock her mouth wrapped tightly around his. An eager tongue danced inside his mouth her moans of pleasure filled the air. It seemed she was the one doing all the shagging…Andrew wasn’t complaining he thrust his hips violently driving his hard cock deeper into her warm hole; Charlotte screamed her first climax rippled through her Andrew squealed out as her pussy tightened around his large phallus. Hell this girl was demanding he felt her spasms the warmth of her sexual fluids against his skin she continued pulling her hips thrusting in and out, he manoeuvred her onto the bed pressing her body into the soft bed quilt, she had other plans, she flipped him onto his back assuming a sitting position they were locked together in a sexual embrace Charlotte not about to let him free until she had been satisfied.


She had multiple orgasms Andrew still unable to come the alcohol getting the better of him, his body covered in her creamy discharge, it clung to his pubic hairs her scent filled the room. She pulled free his cock throbbed as her tight tube released its grip, she turned around pressing her wet sex against his lips, slow rhythmic movements as she gleaned another orgasm from his face, he spluttered her girly spunk filling his mouth, he swallowed her tasty gift eager to please her …satisfy her sexual hunger for his body.



She was so demanding her need to come her only goal she held him fast grinding her hips into his face sitting up her arse covering it completely, Charlotte sat there Andrew’s tongue deep inside her he did his best to satisfy her lust his mouth awash with her fluids. He thrashed about beneath her desperate to breath she sat there pressing her weight down onto his face, he was exhausted unable to breath he soon passed out.
Charlotte rolled over and lay next him her body shimmered with perspiration he was a lush fuck really pressed all her buttons this one, she stood up the spell already cast. Andrew woke up he looked around the dimly lit room Charlotte was stood beside the bed her knickers inches from his face, she smiled at him.


“Having fun? I enjoyed fucking you one of the best lovemaking sessions I’ve had in a long time honey.”


He smiled at her feebly he was bloody exhausted his whole body felt drained he tried to get up it only then did it dawn on him, she was fucking huge how the hell did that happen. He sat up looking around the room the bed was like an open field to him her pillows two mountain peaks, he called to her his voice still loud enough to be heard by her. She turned around her panties were saturated with semen he must have ejaculated inside her, strange he couldn’t remember it. She smiled at her fingers already rolling her dirty underwear down her thighs.

“Its my bed time now I have work in the morning I normally need to go when I wake up so I will drop you off in the morning I am pretty regular.”

He screamed at her angrily.

“How the bloody hell am I suppose to get home like this…what have you done me?”



“What’s wrong don’t you like your new look…”

She giggled loudly.


“If you hate this look wait till you see your new one…oh that’s silly of me you won’t be able to.”

“What the hell are you saying girl talk bloody English, jokes over get me back to normal”


Charlotte had a wicked look in her eyes one he did not like, she wiped her pussy in her dirty knickers before dropping them onto the floor her bra was next to be removed.

“Aaah that feels good my tits are really sore after our shagging session babe I must be due on I must say you are a good lover we could have been good together never mind I need something inside me before I go to sleep, so maybe in the next life.”

Andrew was getting pissed off now she wasn’t helping at all with his predicament he wanted answers and all she could talk about was feeding her fucking stomach.

“Look babes stop pissing around and sort this mess out jokes a joke but this really isn’t funny ok.”


She turned to face him her hairy pubes inches from where he was stood a big grin on her face, she turned around and bent forward to pick up her soiled knickers her bum cheeks parted revealing her arse hole her labia still pumped up and parted creamy sperm visible between her slit.

“Stop your whinging I am really tired its time for you to leave now I’m not in the mood to talk any more I’m hungry…I’ll see you in the morning.”

She picked him up to face.

“Mmm looking forward to this thanks for a lovely evening really had fun appreciate this beats me queuing for food, much better we got to shag for longer as well so more fun for you before you leave, any way like I said thanks see you in the morning.”

She kissed his body and then pushed his feet in between her lips he screamed out to her terror in his voice as he watched his body enter into hers. He struggled to break from her grip Charlotte giggled sucking hard on his legs as she pulled him inside her mouth, he was soon up to his waist has arms pinned against his body. He was helpless to stop her he watched his world end her lipstick cover pout enveloping his head the darkness his companion, her throat felt tight as Andrews wriggling torso slowy slid deeper into her.She lay on her bed waiting for him to arrive…


“Aaah there you are how’s it going in there honey really glad we met I do like one night stands don’t you, good sex no strings and meal provided to help me recharge my batteries. Any way its late and I do have work tomorrow so happy digestion ill see you …well what’s left of you in the morning Andrew nite nite.”


She patted her tummy a satisfied grin on her face she turned the light out and curled to go to sleep, her fingers teased a few more orgasms from her erect clit whilst her meal fought for survival, Charlotte drifted off into a deep sleep her meal still alive his screams lost in the darkness.

Morning came quickly Charlottes alarm waking her from her slumber; she rolled over slender fingers searching for the off button. She lay there allowing her body time to wake up, she felt the urge to fart she smiled to herself it seemed Andrew wanted to leave already, she sat up and walked to her bathroom her mouth felt dry she smelt of sex and pee. She sat down lazily her urine sprayed against the face of toilet bowl, excess gas escaping as she allowed her body to do what came naturally. The large turd slipped quietly into the water below the white skeletal remains of Andrews’s body mixed together with un-digestible matter from his body.


Charlotte wiped away her one night stand from her arse hole a big grin on her face.

“Bye bye baby enjoyed last night thanks for everything, shower time now honey byeeeee.”


She turned and left to shower ready for her working day another pleasant evening to remember and cherish for eternity.

The End.