- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Author note: The fallowing is a SW story. But since the last girl shrinks girl story was liked I decided to post it here.

 

The spell

  

"What are you doing short stuff?" Isabelle asked

 

"I'm about to try out my spells." Elizabeth replied

 

Isabelle laughed.

 

"Don't laugh, I went to the Wishbone restaurant and wished that my spells would work."

 

"The new restaurant in town? You don't really think you get a wish granted when you order the Wishbone meal deal? It is just a ploy to make money."

 

"Better watch you're teasing Isabelle, or I'll put a spell on you."

 

"Like, I am so scared. I dare you to put a spell on me."

 

"All right. Al zamm, mia boom, I command you to shrink to the size of a pop can."

 

Isabelle much to her shock rapidly shrank.  Elizabeth was equally shocked.

 

"It worked. The spell actually worked."

 

Isabelle was horrified. Moments before she was 5'9" tall now she was mere inches tall.

 

"What have you done to me?" Isabelle asked.

 

"I've shrunk you. Just hold on one moment."

 

"Hey where are you going?" But Elizabeth didn't answer her. A moment later she returned with a pop can in her hands. Then she placed it next to Isabelle, who realized it was the same size she was.

 

"I demand that you reverse your spell."

 

"Say you're sorry for all the times you teased me about my magic."

 

"What! No way."

 

"Fine stay that way. Or better yet maybe I should shrink you to the size of an ant or the size of a dust mite or maybe even an atom."

 

Isabelle horrified at the thought of becoming even smaller. She got on her hand and knees and begged.

 

"I'm sorry for all the times I teased you. Please remove the shrinking spell."

 

"I'll be honest with you. I'm not sure if my counter spell will work. Your are my friend, so I feel that I should go to the manger of Wishbone and ask how to reverse my spell."

 

"Wait, don't leave me here."

 

Elizabeth then picked up her friend and placed her in her pursue.

 

"Are you sure putting me in your pursue is a good idea?" Isabelle asked.

 

"Do you want people to see you like this? Don't worry I'll leave a small hole so you'll have air."

 

Twenty minutes later Elizabeth arrived at the Wishbone restaurant.

 

"I need to speak to Stanley Charm." She asked the 8' waitress.

 

"He's been expecting you. Follow me please."

 

Elizabeth then followed Brenda to Stanley Charm's office. Stanley was waiting for them.

 

"Welcome to my office Elizabeth and Isabelle."

 

Brenda was puzzled; she had only seen one girl enter Stanley's office.

 

"Isabelle is in Elizabeth's purse." Stanley explained.

 

"How did you know I was coming?" Elizabeth asked.

 

"I know the result of every wish made at Wishbone." Stanley replied.

 

"Can you make me big again?" Isabelle asked.

 

"I could give you some growth potion. But it would best if Elizabeth cast a counter spell." Stanley replied.

 

"I'm not sure it would work."

 

"Any spell you cast will work. Trust me."

 

"Ok." Elizabeth then took Isabelle out of her purse and set her on the floor.

 

"Boom mia zamm al, I command you to grow to 5'10"." Elizabeth chanted.

 

Isabelle then started to grow. Within moments she was 5'10".

 

"It’s nice to be back to normal, although I'm 5'9" not 5'10".

 

"Not any more. You're now 5'10"." Stanley commented.

 

"I guess one inch won't make much of a difference. But cast another spell on me Elizabeth and I will pound the S*** out of you."

 

"Gee. I'm sorry Isabelle. What's going to happen to me now Stanley Charm?" Elizabeth asked.

 

"That's up to you Elizabeth. Personally I would reframe from casting more spells, but if you must, I would use caution." Stanley replied.

 

The end for now