- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Elizabeth Swann just keeps growing and takes over the world.

Over the months after Elizabeth grew into a beautiful goddess and had become known worldwide. She was the leader of the world and all listened to her. She was now 5 miles tall with no way to reverse her height. So the world would just have to put up with her.

Millions died from her or hunger as many are starved in order to save the world from her. If she got hungry she grew.

Now she stood looking at the ocean in Virginia. Her smooth soft skin could be seen for miles and miles by all to look at. Her smooth tan legs were 2 and a half miles long. She had kept growing, not just because of hostile fire at her, but because when it was that time of the month she grew. It was her way of relieving the pressure and moodiness. Some would estimate that PMS caused half of her current height.

The beautiful Elizabeth Swan is 18-years-old, and was about 5' 7" tall before becoming a goddess. While she does have a flat chest no one could ignore her slender figure, brown eyes, and long light brown curly hair. Having been raised in upper-class society as a governor's daughter, Elizabeth is a refined and elegantly contoured young lady. Elizabeth has natural leadership abilities, and possesses an innate talent for battle strategy, having devised defensive and offensive maneuvers against her opponents.

Any army would only last as long as it takes her to lift her beautiful petite foot and slam it down. Her ‘petite’ feet were almost a mile long and close to a half mile wide. Before becoming a giantess, Elizabeth adapted easily to piracy, for instance learning swordsmanship from her fiancé, Will Turner. She was able to defend herself against multiple opponents and could fight with two swords simultaneously. So the world could not take on her at 5 miles tall and invincible.

England tried to fight her and she grew bigger and more powerful. The cannon fire hit her soft smooth skin and disappeared. Seconds later she would grow bigger and bigger. She stomped out only her opponents and tried her best to not destroy everyone. In just 2 hours the entire British Empire unconditionally surrendered to Elizabeth. After taking over the world in just 2 days she headed back to the Americas.

Half of the state of Virginia and North Carolina were now set-aside just for Elizabeth. Thousands and thousands of people work on her hair once a week. They had to get out all tangles and her soft silky hair was super curly. It was just a massive main of hair. It stretched 3 miles. She laid back and let her long hair lay flat on the ground. It took all day in the hot sun, but everyone worked hard. Elizabeth would not tolerate poor quality.

The little people moved quickly on her hair. It was an amazingly combined effort. The speck size people carted in tons of food and soapy water for her hair. Long ladders were used to try and tame her luscious locks. Suddenly their world rumbled, as she was moving. Every one got scared because she always kept still.

She had fallen asleep and was having a nasty nightmare about being really tiny and being tormented by what she now referred to as just, "the Little People." She awoke with a start and sat straight up. Her long hair moved at an incredible speed. The reverse avalanche of hair crushed thousands. It also caused equipment and supplies to be destroyed.

But from Elizabeth’s point of view she looked at her hair swingy by her tiny tits. Still drowsy she saw tiny specks and thought, eww flees. She took her sexy fingers and brushed them through her silky hair. People were thrown miles above the earth.

Suddenly she realized what was happening and smiled shyly and said, oop’s. She then shook the rest out of her hair. She knew it was wrong but liked it some how. What were they going to do anyway? She then told everyone to get a new hair crew together or else she would stop eating.

She still needed to eat and she ate tons and tons. If she did not eat she just got moody and grew. Nothing could hurt her yet food was needed to keep her growth at bay. Luckily pound for pound she ate little. It would be like eating two small bowls of cereal a day. But that was still lots and lots of food being used.

Her waist was hauled up to Canada, and let’s just say the Atlantic was starting to stink. No one was certain how much more humanity could take.

By now Mr. William Turner had to stand on a 300 foot wooden platform and wait for Elizabeth to slowly lower her giant head and put her ear next to Will.

It looked like a giant cave and Will yelled what he wanted to say. After a few minutes of listening she lifted her head and then spoke softly to Will. They could never talk and listen at the same time. You had to watch out for her long curly hair. It glistened in the sun light for all to see. She stood up and looked around.

From her point of view she could see the green landscape and make out the shapes of buildings. To her massive feet they were like tiny dots. She stood ruler of the world. After a brief world tour, all countries surrendered to her. She decided to wash her pretty feet. Her nails looked perfect, like her toes had a permanent pedicure. She stepped out in the ocean and slowly went to the ‘deep’ end.

She dipped her gorgeous body into the ocean and went under. She had her head and tiny breasts were above water. When her massive curly hair went into the ocean then back up, it sucked up lots of ocean. It caused sudden minor drop in ocean depth. This also took care of who ever was still alive in her hair. The displaced water decimated coast to coast. But the populations moved inland. The entire Atlantic Ocean was hers.