- Text Size +

Giantess of the Caribbean

All anyone could do was watch as Elizabeth Swann grew again. The drop dead gorgeous yet sharp as a whip woman was on a growing spree. She had past the 1000-foot mark. Her glisting tan body could be seen for miles. Her small chest shining in the sun. She scanned the horizon with her beautiful brown eyes. Speaking of eyes, there were tens of thousands of eyes on her. Many just dropped to their knees in awe.

She was still growing but it had slowed. Elizabeth thought about the necklace that glowed on her flat chest. It some how gave her the power to grow. She also somehow knew that she could only grow up not down. This made her somewhat sad. She was still a virgin at 23 and saving herself for marriage with Mr. William Turner.

"Now listen up!" she yelled at the army of ships around the island. "I will destroy all of you if you do not depart." They got the message and were quickly setting sail. One dumb ship fired a cannon and it hit her ankle. It exploded but when the smoke cleared there was not a scratch on her flawless skin. Another cannon fired and again did nothing.

But now the ground started to slowly shake and rumble. Elizabeth was standing still but it was clearly seen that she was growing. It appeared the cannon blasts were making her bigger. She had a stern look on her face and she started yelling. "What the heck do you gentlemen think you are doing. Violence against me will only make me grow bigger. I cant reverse it so back off." But she smiled the biggest sexiest smile in the world when she suddenly looked down and saw Mr. William Turner.

He was standing on the beach next to her 300-foot long foot. He was backing up, as they grew bigger and bigger. Elizabeth moved her foot back into the water gently. "Hi William. I suppose I have some explaining to do my loving man. I took a growth potion and with the help of this necklace, became this." She rubbed her hands along her slender smooth body. She felt over her small boobs and blushed. She was still a modest lady. Just a big one.

Will just looked up in amazement. He heard her say it was permanent. She had to be getting close to 2000 feet tall. "I did this for us Will. The pirates were attacking but now we can control everything. O-no I feel another growth spurt coming over me."

No body was firing upon her but here she grew. Soon she stopped around a mile tall. She was just massive. While she has a small chest her breasts stood out about 63 feet. Will looked up at his mile high bride. Her feet were about 800 feet long and almost 300 feet wide. The width of her massive foot was wide as a football field.

"Listen up all who can here me! I am now in charge." Elizabeth started a slow process of bending down with out causing damage. But she weighed about 48 million tons and some small islands were sinking under massive waives and pressure from her foot.

She bent down and put her massive face up close to the town. "I am in charge and everything will be approved by me. I have some new rules for everybody. I need clothes. Find them, I don’t care how." Suddenly the wind shifted and her massive long brown hair hit the town like a tornado. Buildings broke, people were crushed, and utter devastation was caused by a simple action to Elizabeth. Oop’s was all she said as she pulled back her massive mane. Everybody within view and dropped to there knees and bowed. If her hair alone could take out a town, what chance would anyone have against someone who could sink the islands they were on.

At least they did not have to worry about her breasts causing damage. They were "tiny" and her frame petite and firm. "William you don’t have to bow to me. I love you and would do anything for you. You command my heart and," Elizabeth Slowly bowed to the tiny, tiny man.

Will was amazed. Here was a woman that could crush him thousands of times over in seconds was bowing to him. What luck he thought. She then put her massive ear up to Will. He said, "I think you should take out all the pirates except Captain Jack. This will ensure a safer society."

z88;

With out even a question she gently picked up the tiny man who appeared less than an inch tall to her. The put him on top of her head near the front. "Grab a hold William." He did so and they were off.

Chapter 2

The pirates could see her coming from miles away. Not much they could do though. The first pirate ship sunk as she simply pressed it into the ocean and moved on to the next. Elizabeth could see for miles and quickly picked out the ships. One pirate ship could barely get a white flag of surrender as her foot pressed that ship into the sea. She moved on without a second thought. "Don’t worry William, I will get them all."

She saw a ship and was not sure if it was a pirate ship or not. She lowered her face towards the ship. Suddenly it opened fire with everything it had. Round after round hit her flat chest and face. Will saw this and held on knowing what would happen next. He noticed her hair getting thicker and the ocean was getting farther and farther away.

The pirates watched in despair as there enemy was not only unharmed, but growing even bigger and bigger. She lifted her expanding foot and pushed the ship into the ocean. A pirate ship on the horizon was singling surrender. Elizabeth looked at this signal of surrender as a bull’s eye leading her "petite" feet over the ship and pushed it to Davey Jones locker.

….

As she approached Virginia, cannons lined up to fire at her 1 and a half-mile tall body. From a distance, they thought at first that she was a young lad. She had her hair in a bun from the back. That combined with her petite frame and tiny tits. Once she cleared the horizon they saw her massive pussy. Elizabeth stopped short of cannon range.

She explained, in a very loud and commanding voice, that firing on her would only make her bigger and more pissed. Hearing this and realizing that this was a massive woman surrendered. White flags of surrender lined the coast within an hour. Elizabeth smiled and spoke, "those who obey will not be harmed. From now on women will control all forms of government and money. If you have a problem with this file a complaint under the bottom of my feet" she said pointing to her petite feet. "Second I want clothes. I am a modest lady and need attire."

So all of the colonies that existed worked to make clothes that were miles and miles long. They did not have to worry about a braw, but they had to be durable. The biggest problem other than making them was her constant growth spurts.

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;