- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
next chaptor of this story welcome to the future.
As i was driving to the mall I saw a man running for his life this was not uncommon these days. I wanted to help him i did but there was nothing i could do. I only wondered what the predator chasing him had in store for him. I kept driving to the mall, and thank god it was almost empty no one there. Thats the way i liked place almost empty not many people to worry about. Safer I liked being alone it was a good feeling; I refused to get married I didnt allow someone to move in with me even as a child I didnt hang out with my family. Two women walk out of the mall, and they were both teasing a man in thier mouth i could tell by how they were grinning, I would hate to be in thier shoes only death awaits. I promised my self if it happend to me i wouldnt struggle. I didnt need to actualy, because for somereason some how i have a genetic mutation. I was one of the few, so now when i shrink i become practically invincible. Something about my atoms fusing together when i shrink to form a strong skin layer and bone layer. I found this out when i was a child. I was shrunk by my own older sister. She was tormentous i was only 4 so you could imagine how terrified i was. She played with me first teasing me hanging me over he mouth. She pretended to bite me laughed when i cried for help and begged for mercy. She didnt care i was a morsle of food nothing could be done atleast thats what she thought. The memory still haunts me. When she stuffed me into her privates she never tried to eat me she tried to kill me by crushing me in her braw. she was 17 and had DD breasts so when she put me in her braw it was like having the world laying flat on top of your back. It hurt but i was alive. She got angry but after several tries she gave up. The next day i returned to normal size. The incident wasn't reported to protect me. My parents knew the government would have me killed or put into labs to keep me from making an uprising many men had the same mutations but not many live the government takes them and puts them into labs or kills them. I was lucky.
When i walked into the mall i noticed the gameshop was open i walked in. There was a girl at the counter very attractive asian. I walked up and started talking to her she seemed nice. I asked her if she wanted to go out to get something to eat after her shift was done. She said yes; alot did not many women these days were used to being looked at or talked to like people. Because of the majority of man fearing them. After she got off we went to an expensive Italian resturaunt very nice. I payed for it. She asked if i could come home with her naturaly i was thinking 'bingo' but i regreated it. When i to her house she let me in. She led me to her bedroom then befor i knew it i was 3 inches tall. Looking up at a goddess. She looked down at me smiling. " It was nice of you to give me some dinner but now its time to play. She reached down and picked me up and place me on her bed. I tried to run but when i got to the edge it was to big i couldnt get down. "Ill be back after i take off my work clothes." she went into another room. I did nothing but sit there i wasnt worried she would give up once she knows i cant die. As long as i stay shrunk i wont die." I am back." she said. "Your making a mistake." i said. SHe didnt even hear me she just layed down on the bed. She had taken off her work clothes alright all she had on was her bra and underwear. She picked me up and placed me under
her foot. She layed it down sofetly ontop of me it was soft and suprisingly she didnt make them smell smelt good like perfume. She started playing with me with her toes. She started to get aroused by it she clenched he toes together tighter and tighter and i was stuck in between i screamed in pain it hurt. She started to get aroused by my
screams she started to masterbate. SHe kept on getting tighter then she let go and kicked me onto her hard floor. I hit it hard i was aching all over. Then she lifted her self so she sat over her bed her feet on either side of me she was looking down at me. "It was fun bye." she said and then she stomped her foot down on top of me. It was suprisingly soft. she lifted her foot up looking at me puzzled. "suprise?" i said sarcasticly. "How?" she asked. "I have a mutation." i said. "shit. wait this is good." she said. "what?" i asked worriedly. "I dont have to hunt new men now i can just use you forever." she said. "WHAT!" i was mad. "THE SHRINKING WEARS OFF TOMARROW U WONT!" i said, "Well then ill just shrink you again but now i am just gonna keep you safe inside me until we can play again. "well see you later." as she finnished talking she put me inside her mouth and swallowed.... to be continued.