- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
this is my first story go easy on my reivews.
In the year 2012 a mutation occurs in female humans giving them the ability to shrink white male human beings.
2014 woman is charged with murder after shrinking and swallowing a man whole 10 days later over 70% of the mutated women are doing the same

2016 government takes action and starts the Fair Game act which makes restrictions to what men women can swallow. And what circumstances allow them to hunt for thier game.




I just entered the bar most people would call me crazy. Ever since the mutations began it wasnt safe. To many men walked into these bars to only end up never walking out. Pitty it was a nice bar if i should die atleast ill die in a clean place. I sat at the counter and ordered a beer; the bar keeper looked at me a little wierd. I dont blame him I would be doing the same I might as well be playing russian roullette dangerous chances. Then one sat next to me god she was beautiful but i know this beauty came with a price... lives. She ordered four shots and one squirm; now i started to get chills down my back. The squirm a shot invented after the mutations started, it was a shot of wisky with a preshrunken human. Most of the women just got a couple after thier done drinking, but not this one she wanted to torment him. This was why the chills went down my spine i looked at the bartender he looked back at me he knew i was scared. Lucky bastard hes black; black people are immune to the women and thier new mutations which gave them authority. I watched him reach inside a black box inside of it was dark he pulled out a small human and put a small tube in his mouth and poored some whisky in it enough to get the man drunk. Then he put the man in a cup and filled it with whisky, and then he poored four more shots of whisky and lined them up the one with the man in it the last. I saw the terror in the mans eyes, and there was nothing i could do about it. I stared at the women and then at the man again this time with sympathy knowing that this could happen to me aswell but i dont care not anymore..... Not after what happend. Then I watched she looked at me and gave me an arousing smile knowing how i felt sympathy I was scared she might even shrink me, if she was mutated and let me fallow the man down into her endless pit. She might even ask me if i wish to go down and which case if i were to say yes by the fair game act I was to be brought to a lab from which i would be given the chromo 24 which makes me invincible once i am shrunk. Then I would be a celebrity shrinky, but this was all a fantasy most women never gave men such a chance they loved the quiver of a man in panic for his life. Then it started she picked up one cup turned and looked at me and drank it down fast. Then she picked the next one up and did the same, and then the third one she turned away. Now she slowly picked up the shot glass with a fellow man in it smiled at the man she sniffed the whisky for some reason I dont know why. She then stuck her tounge into the whisky and started teasing the man with it. Then with out warning the lifted the cup up and over he mouth and the man fell in. She swished around in her mouth only one could imagine the horrors. Then she broke one of the deadly sins. She swallowed the man condeming him to death. Then she turned back to me. "I hope you can have the same expierence soon." she said.

After 3 hours I walked out a little drunk; I got a call. "Hello?" i asked. "YES THANK GOD CHARLY ITS HORRIBLE HES DEAD CHARLY MIKE IS DEAD HE WAS KILLED UNDER THE FAIR GAME ACT AND WE CANT DO A DAMN THING!" it was my mother she was born befor the mutation. She had lost her son and I lost my brother I was shocked of course but not suprised it happens to 3 out of every 5 men in the world sadly theres nothing we can do. "Do you know who did it." I asked not liked it mattered. "ITS SOME GIRL AT COLLEGE, SHE SWALLOWED HIM ALIVE HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN!" she shouted. " Mom calm down its okay hes.... in a better place now." I said. Damn first my daughter swallowing my son and now my brother its a nightmare why would god do this let this happen. I hated him. The next thing i heard I wouldn't ever believe. "Hello whats this sshh whats this its perfect he quallifies." some one said a woman. I ran or tried but when i attempted to look at my surroundings i noticed it was to late. I was shrunk she caught me to bad I guess. "Well well look at him hes nice and strong i dont want another foot toy, but i havent had sex in a while you should do nicely." she said tauntingly. "GO TO HELL!" i shouted and she heard it loud and clear. "Now why would you go and say that i was going to return you to normal size." she said. She just made a mistake she asked why and now i can save my life and keep my dignity. "FUCK YOU EAT ME NOW!" i said. But then something happend I didnt expect apparently she wasnt law abiding so mutch for the Fairgame act. She tossed me into the air and caught me in her mouth. I tried struggling but he tounge started motioning up and down my body i tried hard to get free but she kept going she then motioned my body into the back of her throat feet first. I tried holding back but then she swallowed. She was professional i could tell she didnt swallow all at once she did it a piece at a time. First my feet got pulled into her trap and were being pressed i could feel the squishy insides the nastyness the horrid. I pulled hard but then she swallowed me again and i was up to my chest she wasnt that good did one small and now one large gulp. I felt my body stuck in the trap i tried to find hold of something but found nothing. I have seen this happen befor but from the outside... Theres a big bulge on her throat just sitting there. Then she did one last swallow and i started my slow very slow trip down her throat. I kept going down it was tight hard to breathe my face covered in saliva. It was comforting but in a sick way. Like being sucked down a slime tube. It lasted an hour she did this perfectly i now realize she got a long travel out of it which ment i gave her a good high or some would call pleasure. Once i dropped inside the stomach i imagined how it must look on the outside small harmless some might even considered it sexy or attractive befor the mutation but none the less its now a trap a cage of death with me inside. The digestives didnt start immediatly come out but when it did it worked slowly i fought for 19 hours straight keeping out of the acids. But then I was to exausted i dropped into it. The worst fate for three days three entire days i was burning all around my body until i finaly died my last thought was what i said to my mother. "Hes in a better place now".... Then total blackness.



I was walking around looking for game. This was dissapointing. One time i am anxious this makes me rich i dont find any fair game. Hello? whats this he looks drunk. Damn someone else caught him. I remember him walking into the bar i sat next behind him he watched the one customer.. what was her name... mary thats it. She ordered a squirm; i hate that kind cant go out and hunt on thier own. O'well it pays the bills i watch as she taunts him with turning him back to size. Then o my god hes one of them.... DAMN! shes going to the nearest shrinkment center to turn him in. What the hell she swallowed him. This was good on my side i can shrink her its worth 500 grand. I walked up to her. " Hello i see you have done this befor, was he a good catch?" i asked pretending not to have noticed. She didnt answer busy.. Then i saw the lump in her throat gather then move down slowly past her ribcage then disappearing he was probably moving slowly she knew her stuff. "Impressive very, so can you speak now or is the high to good to break concentration?" I said. "No and to answer your other question yes, although why do they struggle when you offer them a way out its so sad." she said. She was right its mysterious i think it may be ignorance and pride whats left when they shrink atleast. "Yeah, so you ready?" I said. "Ready?" she asked she was confused this was funny. "Well you know he wanted to be swallowd alive u needed to take him to a shrinkment center. There for you have become fair game." I said tuantly. I then concentrated she ran its even more pitiful to see this out of a fellow mutation. Still arousing its sad i cant enjoy this pleasure but shes going to make me rich 500 grand can do alot to people. I shrank her then all of a sudden a bright light came from behind me hit me like a brick, and then i was out of it.

When I awoke i was in a room dark i heard screams shouts. Some coming from the outside saying bitch and help me. I knew where I was to late. I screamed anyways the top opened. "Okay so thats 500 grand of each of them thats one million plus an extra for catching a perp." Said a black woman. "Thats one million and six hundred thousand." she said. "I cant believe this break." another woman said. Damn i remembered i had a warrant for not paying a fine for the fair game act violation... ironicly 500 grand. Then the top closed. Three hours passed by then the door opened. "One female squirm coming up." said the black woman. There was only two in here one and one chance how mutch more suspense can it be. "Well we only got two." the black woman said. "Well we need one squirm and one for later." She said. Thats it. This means a die now or most likely die later. I move into the most visible spot. She spots me picks me up and puts him on the counter. I have seen this happen befor and its horrifing knowing what happens because you know its you that has to go through the exact same thing. I was shoved full of whisky. I was so dizzy; I couldnt look straight. She put me in the cup. I wouldnt die in some bitches belly. No. She filled the cup with whisky. Then she sets it right under the woman. Shes skinny fair skinned tanned lightly. Her lips were like art work, beauty and death mixed into one how often this happens. I promised my self i wouldnt die like this. So i put my head under the water.... and drowned my self. I thought what 500 grand does to people.




"God i hate this road." I said

"So did you hear what happend to Mike and Charly?" asked Blair.
"No what, Well first I swallowed Mike i couldnt help it he was just so cute and tasty." she said. This makes me nervous she was a friend of mike. I wanted to go down for a long time but never got the nerv to ask. still from the dark ages afraid of being mocked...
"You swallowed Mike why i mean he was your friend." I asked

"Well now he can be my part of my body who knows maby ill get cuter from it." she said.

"Is he um still in there?" I asked. This arroused her she got closer and especialy with her mouth.
"Maby you should shout down and check?" she said.
"What?" I said.
"Just kidding calm down, and yes i can still feel him actualy i can tell he hasnt touched the acids because i havnt chosen to start yet." she said.
"I want him inside my forever here bend down and listen, his cries are funny sounding." she said.
I did bend down she lifted her shirt and I put my ear to her stomach.
"WHY, BLAIR PLEASE LET ME GO LET ME OUT PLEASE WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!" the man shouted.
"Wow I can hear; him I wonder what its like?" I asked.
"Would you want to find out?" she asked.
"You know he is quite lonely in there, so why dont you be a good boy and join him." she said tuantingly.
O my god this is it my fantasy coming true she would do it with out hesitation.
"YES!" i shouted
"I mean sure." I then corrected my self. She looked at me then i remembered. O shit, I just signed my self up for the shrinkment center. I was going to be made invincible for when i am shrunk not only that but given eternal life. Also you become a slave sold to your strongest attraction.
"You... want to be swallowed?" she asked. This was it no point in being made a liar.
"Yes. I am sorry i kept this from your I just wasnt sure what your reaction would be." I said
"This is fantastic come with me we are going to the shrinkment center, so i can but you in my belly.


When we go there the doctors there immediatly started thier work enzymes and formulas bone inhancements the twenty fourth chromosome. The works its everything that made me practicly a futuristic ladies man. WHen it was done we went back to blair apartment.
"So you want to go down?" she asked again.
"Sure, why else would i be here." I said
Then she shrank me i made no struggle as she lifted me up to her face and put me into her mouth. Slowly and arrousingly she pushed out her tounge and place me on it. She left me on her tounge for 3 minutes and then she curved her tounge upwards forming a wall and slowly pulled me in. Then when she pulled me into her mouth. She played with me in her mouth for a bit rolling me around on her tounge sucking on me. Then she stuck her tounge out again. She looked down at me cross eyed i laughed then she waved good bye with her hand. Then she pulled it back in and swallowed. The only thought that went through my mind was why didnt i ask sooner.




I was walking into the bar, and when i sat down i noticed a man was staring at me. If it wasnt for the fair game act i would be eating him right now. "three shots of whisky and one squirm please." i asked. the bartender looked at the man sitting next to me it sent chills down his back like it normaly would. I didnt care bad bad day today. First fired by a man a white man I hate them all and i cant wait to show this one a leston. The bartender came back. set it up right i turned to the man with with the shot glass in my hand and drank it fast. The secound the same then third i turned away. I drank it time for the grand finally. I picked it up sniffed it slowly arousing my self of the whiskies arouma.This was great i could sense the fear in the man. I stuck my tounge in the cup and started to play with him hoping to get him turned on. Coward he didnt i was tired of playing with him i slurped it down fast and the high the rush came in it was so sexualy arrousing. I loved the mix. When he started to suggest the whisky in him will pop out like fruit gushers from a distant child hood and give me an extra drunk affect. I looked at the other man. He answered his cell phone "Hello" he said. "Blair did you take care of it you swallowed mike right its gone?" he said. "thankgod ill handle my mother, what? where am i? i am at the bar Blair... I no its dangerous I know but i needed a drink. Well then go with him i dont care bye." He hung up. "You think after you give them a fair game they would stop bothering you eh?" he said. Interesting this one has the balls that i like. I offered him my phone number he accepted. He left three hours later. I went to the bathroom when i got back 15 minutes later i ordered 2 female squirms one to go. I looked at the one in the whisky trying to drown her self. I couldnt help but laugh. I put my tounge in the whisky again she was out of it but not dead. She will wake up inside the horrors of my stomach perfect. I drank it down and then took my other and left.




This was my dream my one and only dream most men went to the shrinkment center well they can go to hell no balls it ruins the entire fantasy. As i sat in the box thinking this a i heard it the words i wanted to hear the top opened and the bartender looked in and spotted the man next to me picks him up and closes the top. God damnit i never get to go first. five minutes later it opens again he spots my finally... i have waited for this for so long. he takes me onto the counter put the straw in my mouth and fills me up with whisky. then he puts me in a shot glas and fill it with whisky as well. Then he puts me at the end of 4 glasses. The woman takes one and turns to another man and swallows it. damn i hope i get to see it work. Then she did the secound one the same the third she did it right over the top of my glass i saw her throat gulp the liquid down and her put the glass down and then look down at me with predatory eyes she then picked the glass up and liften it to her nose and sniffed i saw straight up into her nostrils both nasty and beauty at the same time. She then returned the gaze at me. she stuck her tounge into the glass and started playing with me i didnt get turned on by it just more anxious,Then the big moment me and the wave of whisky were thrusted into her mouth and swallowed i was slowly pulled down her throat it was soft comfortable yet slimy it was war very warm this led me to one final conclusion : love sucks true love swallows