- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first attempt at a story. I've been lurking here for gods know how long, and I've finally decided to contribute. This was inspired by a wonderful friend of mine and she got me writing this. (It's slightly modified from the original version, but that was for her, not you :P )


You wake up with a terrible hangover. You hold your head and cough and try to open your eyes, but it's too bright. You decide to hold off for a while. You can't remember last night very well. Just a drunken haze. You know you blacked out after a few drinks, you were out with friends and then what? You realize you are not in your bed. The floor is hard, cold and feels like tile on your naked skin. You jolt up from the realization and open your eyes painfully, squinting in the harsh light of the hangover. Your vision clears and a face looms in your eyes, gazing at you, intense hazel-brown eyes scrutinizing you. Still out of it, you rub your eyes and look again. The face remains, ethanol induced blur solidifying into elegant and smooth lines. A woman's face, framed in blonde hair, pale, shapely, lovely.

“You're awake! Good morning sleepy head.”

Her voice nearly flattens you. Your ears are sensitive enough from the headache, but the force of the words somehow impacts your body in a physical way shocking you into a state of alert. She watches you calmly as your eyes flit about, putting the pieces together. The white flat surface you're sitting on stretches out in all directions, rises slightly and drops out of sight. You at first wonder if you are outside somewhere, but as you look around you notice the sky is in fact a ceiling, hundreds of feet above you. You are distantly surrounded by walls. At first your brain is unable to, or unwilling to register your surroundings and situation but finally it dawns on you and your blood turns to ice. You are tiny. Lying on an enormous plate in a impossibly gigantic kitchen and looming above you is the face a massive woman. Your first thought after this is rudely interrupted by another body crushing sentence.

“I know what you're thinking, and you aren't dreaming.”

Her mouth slowly forms the words and widens into a friendly smile, showing a row of huge white teeth above a steel labret. You shake your head, unable to respond or speak at all, still unsure of the reality of the situation. You see her lips begin to widen again and this time you instinctively hold your ears, which barely dampens her powerful voice.

“I guess I'll have to prove it to you”

She winks at you, a gesture that at normal size would have been flirtatious and seems familiar somehow. Last night! You recognize her all of a sudden. You met her last night at the club! What was her name? You had been attracted to her immediately. The two of your had talked, she had bought you a drink and then... you are unable to continue your line of thought as something massive flies into sight from below your field of view. You barely have time to recognize the enormous shape as her slender hand before she reaches down for you.

“Pinch!”

Her voice is gleeful and childlike as you feel the tips of her fingers firmly grasp your left arm for a moment and squeeze. Agony shoots through your body and tears of pain fill your eyes leaving you unable to see. The place she grabbed you is on fire, you glance and see her fingers coming away with half of your arm, crush and torn completely off at the elbow, your biceps mangled and squirting blood, the splintered white bone glistening with blood, jutting forth from the arm. You try to scream, but it's impossible to hear yourself over the giant woman's ringing laughter. The laughter subsides and you simply lie on the cold ceramic of the plate, bleeding out. She smiles down at you widely and lifts your tiny arm up to her nose and sniffs at it pointedly.

“Mmmmm.”

She licks her lips and moans pleasurably. The pain suddenly seems less important in the face of the sheer terror overwhelming you. What she is implying over your broken form is too terrifying to contemplate. And then she eats. Her mouth opens wide. That cute little mouth becomes a dark abyss. She slides her fingers into her mouth and closes her lips around her fingers, slowly pulling them out, and licking them clean. She begins to purr and sigh contentedly as she begins to chew. You can even hear the crunching and breaking of your bones between her teeth. It seems like hours or years you lie there, listening to her eat a part of your body. Everything else fades away. Nothing else seems to exist except her eating a piece of you. Savoring it, crunching it up in her mouth. Finally, she swallows with a loud and exaggerated gulp. She places a hand on her breast and sighs contentedly. You can't even move as you watch with a morbid fascination as she licks the last drops of blood off her fingers.

“And now... for the main course.”

The pain is agonizing and the shock begins to set in, but your instinct for survival urges you to run. You haul yourself to your bare feet and stumble hurriedly across the plate. It seems to take forever and you expect any moment that she will seize you and toss you into her hungry mouth and devour you piece by piece. You reach the tablecloth and you find your feet, no longer stumbling you run with abandon, as fast as you possibly can force yourself, clutching at your ruined stump.
“Where are you going? Last night you couldn't stay away from me!”
Your tormentor giggles playfully. She seems to enjoy teasing you and watching you run for your life. You reach the edge of the table and stop. You realize that it's easily a hundred feet down to the floor. You'd never survive the fall. You spin around to face your giant captor. Forgetting about your lack of arm, your balance is all off and you find yourself plummeting off the edge, falling to the floor. Time seems to freeze and you think about how at least you won't be devoured alive by this sadistic woman. You think about how you had hoped to get her drunk and bring her back to your place last night. You were really interested in her, and she had been interested in you as well, but not in the way you had thought.
You hit the floor and everything goes black. Moments later your eyes open. You briefly wonder if you're dead, but the shock of pain in your left arm and the underside of the titanic table above you quickly shatters that hope. You are still alive, and aside from your arm, otherwise uninjured.

“Ewww. You're on the floor! Now I can't eat you if you're all dirty.”

She actually sounds genuinely disappointed that she won't be able to eat you now. You haul yourself to your feet and nearly pass out. The blood loss is making you severely lightheaded and you wonder if you'll have that long to live even if she doesn't eat you. Still, you're able to relax slightly, knowing you won't be chewed up or swallowed alive. The next thing she says crushes what little hope you have left.

“I guess I'll just have to step on you! Oh well!”

She seems immensely cheered by this declaration and you nearly vomit in terror. The idea is simply too horrific to comprehend and after all you've been subject to, you're about to lose it. The floor shakes with a massive impact all too near by. You try to steady yourself and begin running again, heading away from the tremors. You're too terrified and lightheaded to even consider how futile running would be but you run anyways. Any chance to live. Pulse pounding in your ears, gasping ragged breaths, you run as fast as you can. The gargantuan foot steps slowly grow closer and closer, you dimly wonder if she's toying with you, letting you run yourself out as she stalks you. You don't realize it, but you're right.
Something heavy slams into your back and sends you sprawling on the hard floor. You roll over and look up. The beautiful girl towers over you dressed in the same short black club dress she was wearing when you saw her last and nothing else. Your eyes are momentarily drawn to her elegant, lovely legs rising from her pale bare feet and disappearing under the hem of her dress. She smiles at you widely and gives you that flirtatious wink one more time before she lifts her right foot into the air above you. You feel a dull sensation of panic, but somehow, seeing all of her at once, filling your vision like this you find yourself hypnotized, entranced by her appearance. She is lovely. Beautiful, even. You remember why you had found yourself drawn to this sexy young woman last night. For a moment you forget everything and just enjoy looking at her. She seems to be pleased and freezes for a moment, allowing her dominating image to burn into your mind. She flexes her toes and lowers her bare foot towards you, quickly at first and slows her descent as she nears your body. You have little time to react and even less strength.

“You're going to crush nicely, hon. Pity I didn't get to eat you, though. You were delicious.”

Her voice still overpowers your hearing and even though you can't see her face, you can hear her licking her lips hungrily. You reach up and your intact hand touch her bare sole futilely attempting to ward off her incredibly huge foot. Allowing you to smother under her arch for what seemed like hours, she slipped her foot back ever so slightly for her, placing your legs beneath the ball of her foot and covering your head with her toes. She continues to press down on you, slowly, inexorably, taking her time, relishing your struggles and screams. Your legs crack first and then break completely. The pain is unbearable, but it only grows as she gingerly smears your pelvis under the ball of her foot. It slides up onto your chest, aided by the slick blood and gore. She presses down one last time. Everything happens in slow motion, you feel each and every rib crack, snap and shatter under her foot as she slowly compresses your chest. The last thing that goes through your mind is how lovely her foot is as it presses you into a red stain.

Emma twists her foot enthusiastically on the remains of her little snack. Her right bare foot feels so warm and wet covered with the blood and little bits of organ and flesh that ooze out between her toes. She shudders with satisfaction and draws her foot back, smearing your remains across the hard floor in a neat little crimson arc, smiling to herself. One small step for woman... one giant squish for humankind. She turns and smooths out her dress as she walks back to the table, leaving bloody footprints behind her. She reachs down and flips the lid open on the little box sitting at the edge of the table.

“Alright little toys. Who wants to volunteer to be Emma's next snack?”