- Text Size +
I barely remember how I ended up waiting on the woman and her child at the video game case. It seemed like another life when I stood in a slight daze behind the middle aged woman, as her little girl struggled to choose between a first person shooter or a princess. My intentions were well known in the department as I made few secrets. Here was a beautiful woman in the prime of her life, and I was going to use my job as a chance to charm her a bit and see if maybe it would lead to something. So far I hadn't gotten very far, as she seemed pretty focused on her child's decision making process, which was a pretty big deal to the kid, so I just focused on her incredibly hot mom to the point where she was simply mind blowing. She was hard not to notice, and I considered her my top most priority.
 
She had shoulder length hair and a face that was just showing a few wrinkles from the stress of life, but that only made her so much more attractive. She was wearing dark brown leather shoes with dark blue socks, blue jeans with a light pink shirt beneath a light brown leather coat with a lighter brown furry lining and trim. She smelled really nice; that scent that a woman has when she sweats a little while wearing a soft perfume. Her foot caught my eye as she pulled out her foot; allowing me to see every curve through her dark blue sock as she held it just above the insole. I forgot about everything around me in the moments that my eyes fixated on her foot. I just did not care if anyone saw. I only wanted to feel her foot on my face and taste that woman as she rubbed those socks of hers along the ridges of my mouth and nose. I needed to know what it felt to be closer and nothing else seemed to matter. I lost myself in my demented thoughts and maybe I stared too long but nobody noticed because something happened before I was even aware of it starting.

There was not some grand moment of flashing lights or a shrinking ray as one would imagine in those fantasy stories you read on the Internet. It was barely a blink of an eye when suddenly I was no bigger than a bug with nothing to show for my former self as my clothes were grabbed up by a passing woman with dark black hair and tossed into her cart. I stared in disbelief as my co-worker Courtney seemed unaware that I had suddenly shrunk and assisted the woman as she got a price check on my clothes!

I took in a deep breath and realized that the air was very sweet with a mixture of leather and perfume. I turned around to see the woman who I had been waiting on towering high above me as the most beautiful skyscraper I had ever seen. She was oblivious of my vanishing much as the others and just peered around looking for the clerk who was now nothing more than a bug scrambling along the floor beside her feet. I needed to get someone's attention, and while she was not my best choice, I decided that it was time to make lemonade from this lemon I had been given and experience a bit of my fantasy as I went about gaining her attention. I took my first steps on the cold tile and made my way towards her beautiful towers of legs as she went back to waiting for her daughter to decide on a video game.

It did not take long to reach the back of her shoe. The black rubber sole was a bit dirty and there were tiny pieces of fuzz clung along the outer edges. The leather was older and had formed to the shape of her foot. I could almost taste her as the scent of her sweat mixing with the leather and perfume formed strongly in the air as I pressed my face against the side of her foot and prepared to climb. I pressed my face tightly against the warm leather as I pulled myself up through the imperfections and loose threads that served me well as a series of hand holds. I struggled as the climb drew on and my strength began to fail. She was magnificent in her enormous beauty high above me and as I dragged my tired body further along the edge of her foot I could not help but thank this strange situation for giving me the chance to explore a woman from such a unique vantage that can never be fully explored at my former height. I drew strength from my fears as I became very much aware that she could move at any second and send me flying off onto the floor of the department. I imagined her daughter crushing me with her sandals or Courtney crushing me beneath those smelly clogs of hers as she put away returns and as I moved even faster I decided that I would have none of that.

Finally, I made my final push and dragged my tired body up onto the smooth lip at the mouth of her shoe. As I stood and braced myself by grabbing at the strands of her sock a blast of very warm foot odor filled my mouth and nose making me a bit dizzy. I felt so weak that I lost my hold and fell face first into her sock as she pulled it back and sent me falling face first into the dark sweaty confines of her shoe! 

I landed hard as I hit her warm insole and rolled through puddles of her sweat that would be all but invisible to the naked eye. The leather insole was smooth as she had obviously worn these shoes many times in the past and subjected them to serious punishment. I stood only to fall and begin sliding as the gentle grooves left by her foot took me deep into the shoe and closer to the toe section where I hoped to find safety in that space between toes and the tip of the shoe. I was enjoying the ride until I saw her giant foot pushing itself back into the shoe. The light was snuffed out with her damp blue socked foot as it moved into the space just behind me and came short of crushing me as I reached the toe section and pressed myself against the very tip.

It was so dark, like a cave. I could smell her foot everywhere and see in small parts where the dirt from her foot had not yet stained the walls and floor. A dim light and my only air came in through the stitches of the shoe as they had been pulled so tight over the years that pin drop sized holes had formed in some places. Her dark blue socked foot pushed itself tightly into the shoe as her toes moved slowly about and settled her foot back into place. I tried adjusting my position and ended up slipping as my legs became stuck beneath her toes as they pinched and pulled at me as though I were some sort of imperfection or piece of sock that was here for her amusement. Her smelly dark blue sock felt like a warm wet blanket, and I was quickly growing weak as the air in the shoe grew thin. I started to panic and struggle as black ridges formed around the corners of my vision as to fall into sleep would mean my end.

She lifted her toes slightly and tilted back on her heel. The soft leather allowed me nothing to hold and I slid under them, my screams silenced as a wall of damp dark blue crushed down on me and I could only stare up in silence as my lips were pressed hard against the underside of her damp blue sock. With each step she grounded my body hard into her insole as the grime and sock fuzz from the bottom of her foot was force fed to me by the very weight of her foot. I could hear her voice rumbling through the thick shoe as she gathered her daughter and then worked her way through the check out.

I could hear my friend and co-worker Courtney laughing with her as they shared a joke about the frustration of shopping on this day and with a hasty goodbye I was flung forward and into the bramble of her waiting toes. I could do nothing but resign myself as she pinched and worked me between and pressed my head into her toe jam. A thick coating formed over my face and body as she held me tight between her toes and walked out of the store, ending my old life and leading me on to a new one where I would be little more than a toy that she was unaware was once a man.