- Text Size +

      Shanna liked cuddling Jade in the morning. It was like having her own teddy bear, except this teddy was warm and alive. Shanna wrap her legs around Jade’s and because Jade was more than a foot shorter, her head rested against Shanna’s breasts. Jade turned over and propped her chin against Shanna’s sternum so that she was looking up to Shanna’s face. Shanna enjoyed looking down on Jade this way; it made her feel strong, powerful. They lovingly smiled at each other until Jade giggled, not only from happiness but from remembering what they did the previous night. She buried her face in between Shanna’s large breasts and started rubbing them with her head. She let her closed eyes go over Shanna’s nipples which made Shanna giggle. She wrapped her arms tighter around Jade to pull her in closer. Jade finally let her lips pass over Shanna’s nipples and she slightly let her tongue graze as well. This excited Shanna so much that she wanted more. She started pressing her breasts against Jade’s face with some force. Jade resisted a little but it was hard to do with Shanna’s size. Shanna actually liked the resistance and wanted more. She wanted to completely over-power the tiny woman. Shanna rolled her body so that she lay on Jade, completely covering her from head to toe. Once again, she was pushing her big fleshy breasts into Jade’s face, smothering her. Jade really started resisting now; she had no power. No matter how hard she pushed, Shanna was too big to move. Oh did Shanna love this. She started pleasuring herself to Jade’s helplessness. While she was at it on her power trip, she decided to pleasure Jade at the same time. Jade really felt violated now. She hated this and was afraid of Shanna’s power but she could help but be physically excited by it. She was physically stimulated, not just from Shanna pleasuring her, but also from the fact that there was so much of Shanna. He loved Shanna’s body and enjoyed worshiping it. So to have Shanna completely covering her body was almost heaven, except she couldn’t breathe. Shanna was wiggling all over Jade by now, using her body to grope and squeeze any part of Jade she could. Anytime Jade’s mouth got free she would take in some air and try to protest but she could only ever get one syllable out that sounded like “Oh!” Shanna responded with “Oh!” from the excitement Jade gave her with her moans.

        Shanna was thinking the absolute power she had over Jade and how much bigger she was. Shanna imagined herself as a giantess, picking up a helpless victim and smothering her to death. She imagined Jade getting smaller in her arms. Her fantasy grew so strong that she thought she felt Jade shrinking. Finally, Jade let out a yell but it was muffled by Shanna’s breast covering her mouth. Shanna knew how to work Jade so that they reached their climax at the same time and they both moaned in relief. Shanna went limp over Jade but left just enough room for air. It was soothing, feeling Jade’s breathe on her bare chest, the cool breeze as she inhaled and the warm moist air as she exhaled. Jade was relieved too. She almost thought Shanna was so drunk with power that she could accidentally snuff Jade. She then felt connected to Shanna, like Shanna could take care of her, like instead of almost killing her, she saved her. Full of love, Jade started kissing and nibbling Shanna’s nipples with her lips. Shanna giggled and rolled over, pulling Jade on top of her. That is when she noticed.

       Lying on top of Shanna, Jade’s head was just below Shanna’s breasts and her feet were only partially down Shanna’s thighs. They were lying belly to belly. Jade had her face against Shanna’s upper abdomen with her arms reaching under Shanna’s waist, clinging to her.

     “Jade? You’re small.”

     “And you’re big Shanna. I love how big you are.”

    “You are really small Jade.”

     Jade propped her head up with her elbows on Shanna’s stomach. She stared at Shanna’s face between her breasts and said, “I’m gunna climb you like a mountain”. She then reached out and grabbed Shanna’s big breasts and pulled herself up Shanna’s body.

     Despite being extremely turned on by this, Shanna was weirded out. “Jade!” Shanna put her hands on Jade’s shoulders to stop her. Her hands looked enormous in comparison. Despite Shanna’s protest, Jade used her entire body to caress Shanna. “We need to stop.” Shanna pushed Jade off of her and stood up naked. Jade followed her. “You’re barely taller than my legs!” It was true. As if to somehow prove it, Jade walked right up to Shanna’s crotch; she looked up and in doing so, rubber her chin against Shanna’s crotch. She then put her arms around one of Shanna’s legs and hugged it, lightly humping it. Jade placed both her bare feet Shanna’s foot. She kissed and licked the giant leg as she went up and down it. Shanna was getting really horny from this but her curiosity was more powerful.

     Jade noticed that Shanna was not joining in so she explained while still making love to the leg; “I made a wish last night that I would be smaller.”

    “Smaller?”

     “To better worship you”

     This pushed Shanna over the edge in horniness. She palmed Jade’s head and pushed it into her groin. “Oh yes!” She then began walking to the bed with Jade riding her leg. It was more difficult than Shanna though and Jade weighed more than she expected but it was manageable. It helped that Jade clutched the ass cheek of the leg she was still humping. Shanna picked her up and lightly tossed her on the bed. Then she pushed her foot on Jade and said “Start worshipping.” Shanna absolutely loved the sight of her huge barefoot with the smooth pale skin and shiny red toenail polish on top of Jade. Her foot covered most of Jade’s torso! Jade was hugging the foot and licking between the toes. She also took the time to sniff under Shanna’s toes which made Shanna clamp her toes on Jade’s nose. The stench was bad but for some reason, it also tunred Jade on. Shanna moved her gigantic foot so that the sole hovered over Jade’s face. “Lick it clean.” Jade grabbed the toes and heel so she could pull her face up to clean Shanna’s sole with her tongue. Just as Jade tongued the last square inch of foot flesh, Shanna pushed her foot down on Jade’s face. The pressure was intense and Jade felt the slime of her saliva on her cheeks and hair. Shanna kept pushing Jade’s face into the mattress until it looked like she had squished the head flat. Jade liked the enormous foot covering her face. She liked the idea of feeling like nothing under a footstep even though it scared her. It was starting to get warm under the foot. Just as the pressure felt like it was too much, Shanna lifted her foot off. Jade was lifted a bit into the air before she let go of Shanna’s foot. Shanna climbed on the bed and hovered over Jade like a bear, grinning like she was hungry. Shanna licked Jade from groin to face, passing over Jade’s nipple with her monstrous slimy tongue. She then laid her body on Jade like before, crotch to crotch. Shanna used her hand to pleasure herself and Jade but she found a little resistance from Jade. Jade put her tiny hands on Shanna’s to push away, both between the index finger and thumb. Shanna realized her thumb might be big for Jade. She used it anyway. Jade’s face was only at Shanna’s belly. Part of her loved how she was just being used and that she was so small in comparison. The other part of her missed that she could not face Shanna and have that intimacy. She decided to enjoy it. She let Shanna’s soft warm belly cover her face. She drank of the belly sweat accumulating. Jade already had an orgasm at this point but Shanna was working her way there. As she started to reach her climax, she started pushing her belly and groin more and more into Jade. Jade heard Shanna’s muffled groans and she could tell it was intense. Shanna then held a constant high pressure on Jade as long as her climax lasted. Then she went limp, once again, on top of Jade. She lay there happy until she had a weird feeling. She noticed the belly button that was below her chin, had reach eye level and was now moving past her head. The problem was that neither she nor Shanna were moving. This might be a problem.