- Text Size +

It all started when Jade and Shanna were watching TV on the couch. Shanna stood 6’2” and had long red hair. Jade stood at 4’11” and was Japanese with long dark brown hair. They had been together for a few months and were getting very comfortable. They had a lot in common but they were about to bond in a whole new way that neither considered. Both of them had their legs on the couch pointing toward each other. Not paying much attention, Shanna stretched her legs out further, landing her bare feet on Jade’s legs. They looked at each other and smiled. Shanna playfully rubbed one foot up and down Jade’s calf moving up to her thigh. Jade liked the feeling so she started rubbing the same leg; her hand would go over Shanna’s foot when they crossed. At one point she cupped Shanna’s foot by letting her fingers go under the sole. When Shanna was pulling her foot back, Jade grabbed Shanna’s two small toes and pulled them for an extra second. This made Shanna giggle, which in turn made Jade giggle. Shanna then changed positions by bringing her other foot into the equation. She put her foot right into Jade’s groin and exerted some pressure while rubbing. Jade really liked this. She liked Shanna’s big foot in her crotch with the heel between her legs and the toes half-way up her belly. Shanna would alternate the pressure from her heels to her toes. Jade then started rubbing Shanna’s foot, sticking her thumbs under the toes and Shanna would scrunch her toes, trapping Jade’s thumbs. They both made pleasure sounds like “oooh” and “mmmm” which made them laugh because it sounded like a porno to them but they couldn’t help it because it felt s good. Neither of them had thought of anything like this. To reciprocate, Shanna bent over and grabbed Jade’s feet to pull them toward her. The size difference made it so that Jade’s feet only reached just past Shanna’s knees. Shanna was enjoying the sense of exploring new territory; she let her foot slip under Jade’s shirt and started rubbing her belly and chest. Jade couldn’t believe this. It felt so good. When Shanna’s toes started gripping her nipples, she exclaimed “Oh god yes”. Jade loved the feeling so she used one hand to push Shanna’s foot harder onto her chest. This signaled Shanna to press harder; she obliged. At this point, they were both pleasuring themselves; Jade with the help of Shanna’s foot in her crotch. Jade noticed Shanna’s long toes pointing out the neck of her shirt so she started rubbing her chin against them, knowing fully where she was about to go with this. She loved Shanna’s long toes but she would eventually hate them. Shanna was getting very excited over Jade, rubbing her chin against her toes. She was dying with anticipation, waiting for it to happen. Jade’s lip brushed up against the tips of the toes, then lower. Then she rubbed her bottom lip of her open mouth against the underside of Shanna’s toes. Shanna bent her big toe to brush against Jade’s lower teeth. Finally, Jade closed her lips around Shanna’s smaller four toes and started sucking. She pushed her tongue between each of the toes, sucking on each one individually. This felt so good to Shanna; she couldn’t believe it. Not only the physical part pleasurable but having someone kiss and suck her feet and toes was exhilarating. She felt her legs go numb for a second. Then Shanna grabbed Jade’s foot and lifted it up. Shanna bent forward and slid her tongue up Jade’s foot from heel to toe, sticking the tip of her tongue into the underside of Jade’s toes. Jade’s feet were petite so Shanna’s tongue licked nearly the entire foot in one wet motion. Jade tried to say “Ooohh” from the immense sense of pleasure but it came out muffled from having Shanna’s toes in her mouth. They were both reaching toward a climax pretty quickly. Jade grabbed Shanna’s foot that was in her crotch and manually started pleasuring herself, sticking the big toe inside of her. Shanna lurched herself forward so that she could put Jade’s foot in her crotch as well, to aid her hand. In the entanglement of limbs thrusting into different openings, they both reached their powerful climaxes and let out exhausted sounds of pleasure. 

They lay back with each others’ feet on top of them. Jade had one foot in Shanna’s groin and one foot in Shanna’s hand, still being rubbed subconsciously. Shanna had her feet up toward Jade’s face, one going under Jade’s shirt. They looked up through the skylight while recuperating and catching their breath and heartbeats. As a shooting star passed, they both unwittingly made a wish together. Jade loved playing with Shanna’s feet and worshipping them. She only wished that they were bigger in comparison, big enough to hug with both her arms, big enough to really worship like the feet of a goddess. Shanna loved having someone so small worship her feet. It was like the physical embodiment of a lower class person doing the bidding of a queen. She loved feeling like she owned Jade, like Jade was dirt beneath her feet to be stepped on. She wished that Jade was smaller, small enough to really control, to boss around, to have worship her feet even by force. At that moment, they both felt magical but it was indistinguishable from the unbelievable pleasure they just had. After recovering, they moved to the bedroom and snuggled up under the sheets. They really thought they felt such strong love for each other and they went to sleep happy. While falling asleep, they played footsies for a little while back and forth. Neither could still believe that they each had a foot fetish. Jade had noticed how pretty and perfect Shanna’s feet and toes were; how long and elegant they were; how beautiful they were fully arched. Shanna never thought about them sexually but now she did. She couldn’t stop thinking about how glorious they were and how great they tasted and smelled. She always thought of stinky feet in a bad way. Now she was thinking about the taste of the sweet sweat and the smell between Shanna’s toes. She thought about it so much that she dreamed about it. In her dream, Shanna was a giantess. Shanna was sitting in a chair and Jade was sanding at Shanna’s enormous feet! Jade started rubbing her naked body against the top of Shanna’s naked foot, putting her legs between the giant toes and humping them. Jade looked up to see Shanna wasn’t paying attention so she started humping harder and slapping the foot and toes. Shanna then shifted her feet, knocking Jade on the ground. As Jade looked up, she saw Shanna lowering her foot on top of her. Jade screamed but to no avail. The foot came down hard on Jade and the pressure was too much! Jade woke up startled. She found herself wet down below. Feeling that, she gently started pleasuring herself to the dream she had. She found it quite scary that Shanna accidently squashed her without even knowing it but Jade also felt excitement from it. It made her want to worship Shanna’s feet even more, thinking that they held so much destructive power, knowing that they really were the feet of a goddess. She finished off and went back to sleep. 

 

Jade woke up first to find herself against Shanna’s back. This was not uncommon. She put her arms around Shanna. Jade loved how big Shanna was compared to her but something was different. She found it hard to reach her other hand. This made Jade look at just how big Shanna was. Did Shanna grow or was she imagining things? She then realized her arm was going over Shanna’s arm so she brought it underneath and she locked hands fine. Still, Jade did not remember having that problem before.

Chapter End Notes:

I know where the story is going but it might take me a bit t write it. Not sure how long it will be but I am thinking around four chapters in all. Hope you enjoy!

Post Script: I really like feedback.