- Text Size +
Story Notes:
First story here, please comment!
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the first chapter, the titles of the chapters may not coincide completely with what is going on.

  Joe hadn't expected to go on the field trip that day.  His only recollection of ever being told about it was when he went into homeroom class and had the teacher remind them all to remember their money for snacks later in the day.  His teacher was Mrs. Lubosko.  She was about 5'8 with blonde hair and she always dressed fashionably.  That day, she wore a black dress with matching dress sandals.  She had to be able to walk that day. 

   Joe pretty much slept throughout the entire time the class was getting briefed about the field trip with last minute details.  He woke up to hear that his class was going to the new science technology museum.  His belly was empty that morning so he hurried up to the vending machine and wolfed down two big chocolate bars, twizzlers and a bag and a half of nacho chips.  But soon after that he was on the bus.  Joe sat in the back by himself and slept the entire way there.  Within the hour, his class had arrived at the museum.  However, almost as soon as Joe stepped off of the bus he felt a pain in his stomach and his head started feeling like it would explode.  His groans of pain didn't go unnoticed by his class, or by the staff of the museum.  His teacher didn't want to disrupt the class trip so she let the staff take him into the medical center of the building.  His class didn't miss him much because he never really talked to anyone. 

He stumbled into the medical center groaning and looking at the ground.  He didn't notice anyone in the room except for one nurse.  She looked like she was either Italian or from some other region in that area.  She handed him a pill and said, "here, this will make you feel better."  Joe did and within minutes he was sleeping on the medical center couch.