- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

     Mark had just gotten off work and was headed home, it was a wet, cold and dark evening and when he entered his townhouse he noticed the phone blinking.  This was always an indication that someone had called and left a message, he picked the phone up, dialed the appropriate numbers for voice mail.  It was his Aunt Julie, she had something important to share with him and asked if he could return the call when he got in.

     It had been many years since he had heard from her but immediately picked up the phone, calling her back.  She invited him over for Thanksgiving dinner, especially since his parents had both passed away several years ago and he was on his own.  He gladly accepted and she told him not to let anyone know where he was going and that she had a surprise planned for him.  After hanging up the phone Mark was a bit curious but excited to see his aunt.  When he was younger he used to spend a week with her during the summer and she always pinched his cheeks, telling him he was sweet enough to eat.

     The week went by quickly and soon it was Wednesday, the day he was going to head over to see his aunt Julie, spend the evening with her and have Thanksgiving dinner.  He jumped in his car and departed on the two hour drive to her home outside of Boston.  As he drove up, he was amazed how much the old victorian style home looked the same, the paint was fresh and the home well preserved.  As he walked up the steps the door opened, an older lady, about 60 years of age came out to meet him, she was about five foot four, shoulder length grey hair and a pair of breasts that you couldn't help from noticing.  It was aunt Julie, they hugged for a moment and quickly headed inside.

      Once inside Mark removed his coat, hung it up on the coat rack and his aunt escorted him up the stairs to the guest room where he could place his belongings.  The two headed back down the stairs together, having some small talk until they reached the living room.  Aunt Julie asked him to turn around so she could check him out, "wow"  she exlclaimed, "You really grew up."  He was a bit embrassed at first but said thanks and his aunt told him, "Happy Thanksgiving."

       As the talked she informed him that her best friend Sarah would be coming over for dinner this evening and looked forward to meeting him.

"You remember Sarah don't you Mark?" 

"Yes Aunt Julie, you two have been fiends a very long time, she was always very nice to me."

     At that moment the doorbell rang, it was Sarah.  She hadn't changed much, she was about five foot five, a mix of red and grey hair and as always a bit on the plump side, guessing she weighed around 280.  She greeted me with a smile and explained to me how happy she was that I had come over, that I would make it the best Thanksgiving for her in a very long time.  Then aunt Julie informed us that we were just going to have pizza that evening, that way we would be able to visit and not have to worry about clean up.  The three of us sat around talking about old times while enjoying pizza.

     "Do you need any help with anything for dinner tomorrow aunt Patty?"

     "Nope, it's all taken care of, may need a little help in the kitchen tomorrow with the meat but please just relax now and let me get you one of my famous brownies."  As Mark took a bite of the brownie he felt a bit dizzy at first, then his clothes seemed to shrink around him, within just minutes he was buried in his clothes and only 3 inches tall.

"It worked", exlaimed Sarah, "He's so tiny and cute, can I start basting him now?"

"Yes, in just a minute but first let's remove this body hair" 

Mark was trying to talk, he couldn't figure out what was happening and after aunt Julie removed all of his body hair, she held him up to her face, expaling what was going on.

"You see Mark, Sarah and I are both witches and we have always wanted to cook you and have you as a Thanksgiving meal.  Now that your family is gone we were able to invite you over and get your prepared.  Tonight you will be staying with Sarah, she is going to play with you and baste you with her juices then bring you back here by 8 in the morning.  At 8, you will increase in size to about 2 feet, then we will roast you alive for us and two other friends.  There is nothing you can do about it, so you might as well enjoy it.

       At that moment Julie walked over to Sarah.  "You are going to be marinating in my juices all night Mark."  She then unzipped her pants, opened up the waistband of her firm fitting girdle and Julie dropped him inside.  "Enjoy yourself Mark, make me feel good, I want you soaked in my swseet juice".  She then zipped her pants back up, pulled them up tight and headed out the door.  "See you tomorrow Julie!"

       Within just a few minutes they had reached Sarah's home, once inside she removed all of her clothing and laid back on her bed, peeking inside to see how Mark was doing.  She smiled for a moment, said hello and then took off her girdle, laying Mark on the bed.  "You wait here, need to find my favorite panties".  She then brought out a black lacey brief panty, began to slip it on, about half way up, she reached over, picked up Mark, placed him inside the crotch and pulled her briefs up all the way, fitting snug.  as she opened the waistband Mark could hear her say, "Sweet dreams Mark, see you in the morning."

       All evening Mark was trying to escape but the feeling of Mark squirming around was driving Sarah crazy, she could feel him rubbing against her thick thighs and then squirming in the lips of her pussy.  Finally she began placing her finger on the outside of her crotch and pushing Mark father inside of her, grinding him against her walls, she was wet and the aroma she was sending out was overhwelming to Mark, before long the two of them were exhausted and they fell asleep.

       It was 7 am and Sarah quickly jumped up, changed her panties, picked up the wet Mark and put him inside her fresh panties, placed on a nice dress, then put on black stockings, covering Mark with them while he was in her panties, he was firmly kept in place right at the opening of her pussy.  She then headed over to Julie's house before 8 am.  Once inside she pulled up her dress and pulled Mark out.  Julie smelt him, "aaaaaah, he is going to be very sweet".  "You don't have to do this aunt Julie" exclaimed Mark.  "I know I don't have to, I want to, you are going to be the best Thanksgiving turked yet"  and laid him on the table. 

       As he laid on the able, he began to grow and increase in size, he reached the size of 2 feet and stopped growing.  At this moment Sarah climbed on the table and smothered his face with her ass so he could not move.  Julie began placing all of the spices on Mark, dill weed, rosemary, pepper, garlic and then pulled his legs together, tied them with some wire and placed him inside a large roasting pan, then into a preheated oven.  While he began to cook aunt Julie ran upstairs to change into a very tight fitting dress and bodystocking. 

       After about an hour she came back down, Sarah was looking inside the oven, licking her lips, notiing that Marks meat was growing as she was licking, his skin was beginning to turn a golden brown.  Julie opened the door and basted him with a special basting sauce she had created, explaining to Mark that through their magic he would be kept alive until they were through devouring his flesh.  As she basted him, he could see her large breasts, nearly protruding out of her dress.  She smiled, "Oh, you will be part of those very soon Mark".  During the time Mark cooked the two ladies talked for a while as they prepared the rest of the dinner. 

"He was amazing last night Julie, he wouldn't stop squirming and I think he actually enjoyed my juices and being trapped inside my panties".  "Did you Mark" exclaimed aunt Julie, "Yes, it was quite fun, loved having her smother my face with her soft ass also."  "You will be part of my ass very soon Mark"  said Sarah  At that moment their was a knock on the door, their guests had arrived.

       Each immediately headed into the kitchen, looking inside the oven at Mark.  "Their gong to eat me, are you here to stop them?"  "  No Mark, we are here to help,you see you are a Thanksgiving meal for all of us and we cannot wait to absorb your juice meat."

       Within just a short time Mark was out of the oven and onto the table.  Julie began slicing the meat and handing it to all of the ladies, it was so juicy, sweet, they complimented Julie on her cooking, then looked at Mark, telling him how yummy he was in their tummies.  After everyone had gotten their first serving Julie cut off Marks balls, placed one in her mouth, rolling it around like a small jawbreaker, then chewing on it, swallowing it and handing the other ball to Sarah for her to eat.  The ladies ate to their full with only the arms and legs left on the body, each pulled off a piece, Mark could feel the pain still but then began to fade away.

Sarah and Julie then looked at Mark, thanking him.  "You were so yummy said Sarah, am so glad you joined us this year, it's been years since we have had fresh meat"  Julie then looked at her nephew, "Your parents raised you well, it shows in the way you taste in my mouth, thanks for being part of me forever".