- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
An unexpected turn of fate gives Jed a sense of Deja Vu.
So there Jed was, a female turd lying in the toilet bowl, waiting for what might happen to him. Of course he was expecting that the next woman to enter the cubicle would simply flush him before she did her business. Or maybe she'd crap on him, and then he'd be flushed along with her waste.

He heard some sounds, women using the other toilets, but no one came into his cubicle for some time. Then in walked a slender girl who Jed immediately recognised. It was Kate! How ironic, he thought, that Kate was about to flush him down the loo, before or after shitting on him herself.

He was more than a little surprised when Kate, after locking the door behind her, bent down by the toilet bowl. Her hands started to move towards him. Then he realised he was being picked up. Kate started to open her mouth. He felt himself moving over her lips. Then she was chewing him. At the same time, he noticed, Kate was rubbing her pussy. What! Kate, the girl of his fantasies, got off eating other girl's waste! He felt himself being masticated in Kate's gob, then as he entered her oespoheougus, Kate came hard. In spite of his disgust at the events, it felt good to finally come to rest in Kate's stomach. He felt himself slowly being broken down by her gastric acids. He had finally got inside Kate. Just not in the way he had expected. It had indeed been the day.