- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
First attempt at vore. Input welcome
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


WARNING Contains adult content.


Jed was a student at the University of Southern California. He had only been there for three weeks or so, but he had nonetheless managed to make several freinds in that time. He enjoyed his studies, as much as anyone could, especially in science class, and there were some rather nice females on campus as well. In particular, Jed was rather keen on Kate Brusell, a striking brunette from the year above him. He was a freshman, so he knew he had little hope, but he was determined to try his chances anyway.


Today was a sunny spring day, and the leaves were just the right shade of green, the sky just the right tone of blue, and the sun glistened on Jed's Walmart $4.99 sunglasses and today, he thought, was the day. Today was the day he would approach Kate and she would fall into his arms and they would ride off into the sunset together. Or that was the dream at least. But then again, sometimes dreams come true, and if he didn't ask he would never know. It was worth a shot in any case. What had he got to loose.


Al Appleby was the university's professor of economics. Today, he was in a rather good mood. There was something in the way the cheap cleaning fluid the janitors used smelled in the morning, something in the glint of his plastic 12 inch ruler, and something in the air, that meant today was the day. He had seen how she looked at him. Kate was a special girl. She was not only very beautiful, but intelligent, if her economics work was anything to go by. And there was just something, fresh and youthful about her. Al was no spring chicken, but he was nonetheless confident. Well, fairly confident. Yes, he decided, he was confident, and today would be the day.


Kate walked through the breezy courtyard, her best freinds Claire at her side. They had just had their English class and had a half hour to kill before science. Claire was a similar age to Kate, maybe a month or two younger, blonde, but apart from that there was little difference between them. They had known each other since junior high and were almost like sisters. "Kate", asked Claire, "have you ever noticed the way that Jed guy looks at you."


"Yes", she answered, "he's a geek. I mean Jed. Who does he think he is? That guy off the West Wing?"


"Nice one Kate", said Claire with a smirk.


The two girls walked over to a tall oak tree, which had been growing here for some time, and sat under the cool shade it offered. Claire took out a science book to catch a few minutes study time. Jed just *happened* to be walking by at the time, and took advantage of an opportunity to make the most of the view. That Claire wasn't bad either, he thought. But, no, Kate was the one. She was special.


*


After a while, the two beauties walked off. So Jed walked away too, and as he did so, he went passed the female locker room. This was the area where those females engaging in sporting activities changed into those skimpy little skirts and shorts that Jed loved so much. As luck would have it, it would seem from what he was hearing that some of the colleges more athletic chicks were changing right now. A plan formed in Jed's head. He was not the most scrupulous of individuals, particularly when it came to the fairer sex.


Then he heard female voices coming towards him, and quickly ducked behind a pillar. He counted to 10 slowly, and could then hear the voices no more. He stepped out from his cramped retreat. There was no sound apart from some birds singing and the distant roar of traffic on a road somewhere. People always had places to be. Nothing ever changes. Jed took one more cautious look round, then entered...