- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Close encounters of the turd kind...
The girl who has unknowingly devoured Jed just went about her business as normal. She met with her freinds, did her work for college, went off to her job at the coffee stand of the local mall. In the meantime, Jed found himself being pulverised in the girl's stomach and moving further on through her digestive track.

He reached her colon, and started another transformation. Oh, this is disgusting, he thought. Then it happened. Nature called. "Hey, I'm taking my break", the girl called back to her boss.
"Fine, but be quick", he answered her. The girl walked in the direction on the ladies' room, and this time it was Jed's turn to be blissfully unaware. Unaware that he was about to take a fall.

She walked into a cubicle and locked the door. She took down her tight blue jeans, the back pocket of which had previously held Jed prisoner, took down her panties, and parked her luscious rear on the toilet seat. Her anus opened and she let out a fart. Then Jed felt himself being pushed downwards. I can't believe this is happening, he thought to himself. I'm just some girl's shit! She ate me and now I'm her waste! She pushed and Jed found himself, a rather large female turd, being pushed out of the girl's asshole. He was now sticking half way out. She pushed again. He was just holding on. She gave one more push, and he fell from the girl's anus and landed with a feint plop in the toilet. The girl got up, pulled up her panties and jeans, and left.

She hadn't flushed him. His relief was tempered with concern at what would happen to him now.