- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Jed realises what he is...
Recap: The gooey feeling got more intense and he became smaller and smaller but he had no idea at all what was really happening to him. He felt his whole body transforming, but he couldn't for the life of him realise what was going on.

*

Jed could hear voices coming. Then scores of beautiful girls approaching in those short sports skirts and shorts. But something was wrong. They were giantesses. They were so big. Or, he thought he was so small. And whatismore he couldn't more. The gooey feeling surrounding him was holding him in place. The female giantesses were starting to remove the sports attire and put their ordinary clothes on. Then he saw one of them, a black girl, walking towards him. She was picking up the pair of blue jeans on which he in his new form, whatever that was, rested, and starting to put them on. He fell onto the bench in front of her. After she had finished pulling her jeans up, the girl looked down onto the bench. Jed could feel himself being picked up and he looked in horror and the giant sized girl's face. What did he look like to her? Then the hand moved again, and he was unceremoniously dropped into her back pocket, right against her butt. The girl had not been aware she had left a chocolate bar with her stuff, but she wasn't complaining. It would make a tasty snack later. Jed knew none of her thoughts, only that he was a shrunken gooey mess in some random girl's back pocket.

The jeans were tight, and Jed was pressed right against the girl's butt as she went about her business, walking along, kneeling, and worst of all when she sat down, completely squashing him under her 90 odd pounds of weight. What if it had been a fat girl that picked him up, Jed pondered, as he was squashed beneath the girl's ass. It was not even worth contemplating.

Then suddenly a hand reached into the pocket. He was being raised by it, lifted and then he felt a wrapper surrounding him that he had not even been aware of being removed, and he looked right into this black girl's face. He was moving towards her and her mouth was slowly opening. Her teeth looked like daggers, ready to tear him asunder, her saliva like a sea, an ocean of death, and her lips like the gates of hell. Time felt like it was in slow motion as he moved closer towards her, and then suddenly he felt her lips brushing against him, and he was in her mouth.

She bit into him without a second thought. Jed did not like this one bit. He did not liked it when girls took control, he liked to be the one in charge. She carelessly chewed on him, completely unaware of what he was, eating him, consuming him as if he was just another chocolate bar, just a snack for her. He felt his chocolately goegy body being ripped apart in her mouth. Her saliva in conjunction with her teeth were reducing him to nothing more than a tasty mess on her tongue. And then it happened. She pushed him to the back of her mouth, and with one sudden muscular action swallowed. He felt that first bite of himself moving into the girl's osophegous, slowly going further into her. Then she took another bite. And the process was repeated. Jed was a chocolate bar. A random black girl from his college was having him for a snack and he could do nothing about it. He resigned himself to his fate. She took another bite.