- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
 Jeb makes a discovery, and a transformation.
It was dark in the moderately sized locker room. And, to Jed's relief, deserted. He dared not flick on the light switch, just in case anyone was nearby, so he proceeded through the twilight and reached a long bench. He picked up an object from the darkness. It was a bag. He opened it hurriedly, and franticly searched about. Um, panties! He held the soft silk up to his face and sniffed. Nice! he thought as he inhaled the unknown girl's feminine smells. He looked back in the bag. Sweatshirt, socks, pen, money. Then he found something. He held it right up to his face so he could read the writing. "Drink me". It was a small bottle containing a couple of fluid ounces of a greenish bluish liquid. Some sort of drug, Jed figured. What the hell? He carelessly opened the bottle and drained it. Nothing. It had done nothing at all.

Jed moved to the next bag, and just as he was picking up a pair of blue jeans that had been pushed inside, a funny feeling came over him. Ahhgg, what was happening to him? The bench, the jeans, the relatively small locker room, it was all becoming large. And then it hit him. No. He was getting smaller. And gooier. What? Gooier. LSD, he figured. The bottle had contained LSD. Shit, this wasn't the trip he had hoped for. But it was wild! Real flaming wild! The gooey feeling got more intense and he became smaller and smaller but he had no idea at all what was really happening to him. He felt his whole body transforming, but he couldn't for the life of him realise what was going on.

Can you guess what he is yet?