- Text Size +

Sheila wouldn’t speak for a while, looking around her, then around me. "Sit", she ordered me, and I did so. "What’s going on? Do you have any idea, Sheila?" She started explaining to me, then, about something that I shouldn’t have known. She told me about how her family were a family of witches, and more specifically, sizechangers. I couldn’t believe my ears, when she told me that they have been for generations, and that they were supposed to keep their power hidden. The secret passed down from mother to daughter, but it would be only used for self-defence, or for making their lives better, but never for extreme acts or extravagant profit. They would enlarge small flakes of gold to leaves and sell them for profit, or they would use their powers to play games at home. But never, never show them to a stranger. It must have been the beer still affecting her while we were making love, or I must have been just that good, that when we finished, she lost control and shrunk us both. We ended up at about the middle of her body, which, surprisingly, was inside her panties, then rolled until her stickiness caught us in place.


"But now, Greg, I’ll have to protect my family’s secret, no matter how cute you are. We don’t have the power to make you forget what you heard and listened, I’m afraid. Can I trust you to keep this between us, never to be told to another person?"
"Sheila, all this is too freaky for me. I slept with a girl I like, and now I learn about those things, so soon. It’s a . . . commitment. But I do promise, I’ll keep it safe."
Sheila smiled. For some reason, she trusted me. I felt as if her eyes were piercing me again. She stood close to me, and I could see that she was shorter than me. I lifted her chin, and slightly bending down, I kissed her. She kissed me back, but broke early. "Let me fix that for you!" and smiling, stood in front of me. Soon enough, she was growing really slowly, but she was! Gaining a couple inches (or what would have been inches if we were normal sized), she was now at exactly my height. We embraced and kissed again.

We had to explain to Monica what happened when we grew back to our normal sizes.. She seemed to scan my mind herself as well, and agreed that Sheila was right in trusting me. But she left us mostly to our own, and we spent that day together, talking and playing, mostly size games. She wasn’t afraid to make herself really tiny, and run around me, or pretend to climb me. Or, we would both be shrunk to barely half a foot, and run around furniture, playing hide and seek. It was in one of those games, that I ended up underneath her bed. I saw her sandals, the ones that she was wearing last night. Something banged inside me. This wasn’t much of a hiding place, but I wanted to take a look. At my six inch height, I was taller than the shoe, but it was much longer than I was tall. I could discern a feint smell of leather and sweat, and I loved it. Without thinking, I climbed on it, and lay down on the soft white insole. The straps were above me as I lay down, and I looked at my feet, close to her toe straps. I got up, and made my way there. They didn’t even reach up to my knees, but the size and area of her sandal was impressive. I looked at the imprints of the toes, and they were unquestionably big. I bent down, slid my head through the straps, and kissed the darker spot where her big toe would be.
"So, I guess you DO like them a lot!" she chirped. Surprised, I jerks my head up, but it hit the straps on top, and I fell facedown on the soft material. "It’s ok, let me help!" her voice came to me, and I felt as if I was becoming smaller. Indeed, soon I was able to stand up and my height wasn’t enough to reach those straps! Boy, I must be tiny. . . probably less than an inch now. Turning around, I observed the shoe. What was the size of a big bed for me before, was now a vast area, and her heel was rising up high. I turned around and saw her toe imprint. It was certainly bigger than I was! And beyond the shoe, were two massive, for me, pillars. Sheila was still on her titanic height of six inches. "Sorry, I guess you’re not used to that difference, yet", she said before I could calculate how short I must be to her, and she shrunk herself down. Hopping on her sandal, she came close to me. "Explore it, little man, it’s alright."


I  spent a few minutes climbing and poking, and after she pressed me to do so, kissing and licking parts of her magnificent sandal. At times, she’d walk over me, and make me a bit bigger, so I could reach something out of my reach. When I finished, I turned at her. "Thank you", was all I could mutter. I  was almost in tears. This was better than a dream come true! A girl that seemed to enjoy my endless passion for shoes, AND also able to make me so small to better enjoy it?
I could see why she trusted me that easily. I’d never betray her secret!

Sheila and I started dating properly, doing what normal sized couples do. However, when we were alone, She’d let me explore the shoes she’d been wearing, almost always something new. I got quite good at climbing sandals, sneakers, chucks, and even boots! Imagine a one inch man trying to climb an Ugg! But I did so, and when I got up, I’d jump inside, landing safely on the soft fleece surface, and her smell would be all around me. Sheila soon started letting herself be bigger and bigger as she accompanied me on those "explorations". One day, when we got to her home, I bent down to ceremonially untie her pair of white and pink Nikes, but she stopped me. "I never asked you Greg, but why my shoes? Why do you like them so much? Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy seeing you exploring, caressing, and kissing them, but why?"
"I don’t know, dear, I really don’t. At first I was a bit scared and awed by their size. I know love being around them, I like being inside them, they are always warm and smell of you."
She nodded at me, then looked at me. "Greg, would you do me the honor of letting me stay completely big for today?" I nodded. "Whatever you want, sweetie. I am not scared of seeing you so big compared to me as in the first times."
Sheila smiled, then shrunk me down. She undid her massive laces, making sure to drop one of them close to me, and I excitedly run to it to start climbing. However, her soft hand stopped me, and put me back on the floor. She removed her shoe, and let her foot on the floor. Compared to me, it was a behemoth, clad in an ankle-high light pink sock. "Explore me, Greg. Please, try this for once", her voice boomed over me, not an order, but a soft request from a lover. I had of course played around her feet a lot of times before that, but this was the first time she was just that huge. I went close to her toes, and touched the soft damp fabric. The smell of sneakers just made my day. I started kissing, and before I knew it, I was below her toes, as she was softly wiggling them all around me, her sweaty sock all over me, holding me close to her, warming me up. Suddenly she let go, and left me on the floor, putting her foot about a foot (to real scale) away. I looked up at her, and smiled back. "That was awesome!" I screamed, and she nodded. "Please, I want to feel that again", I added. She nodded, then lifted her foot over my head. I braced myself for the crash, as she softly stomped on me, putting her weight all around me. I could feel the pressure, and oh my, the smell was so powerful that it was intoxicating. She was pressing down with force, and even twisting her foot once or twice.


At the end of the day, we were both inside her sneaker, cuddled up on her toe section, just having finished making love. I don’t know why, but she also enjoyed being tiny inside her shoes and clothes, as long as she was with me. She took pleasure from seeing me enjoy being tiny, I think.
"Greg, would you mind if. . . I wore you inside for a day?"
I was taken aback a bit. My mind was racing, and I wanted to blurt out, hell yes! Would I be safe, though?
"I know.. it’s going to be dark and my steps will probably be a rollercoaster, but I want it very much, Greg. I want to feel you small and tiny inside my shoes, or maybe my socks, while I’m out. I promise, even if you get stepped on by mistake, you’ll be safe. . ."
I looked at her. Even though we were both tiny, she had chosen to be a bit taller than me today. Her form was impressive, and in the semi-dark of her sneaker, she was perfect. I nodded. "I would love to be yours, just like that, Sheila. I know you’ll keep me safe."

After that, for many days I would spend my time trapped willingly at her feet. She sometimes wore me inside her shoe, others directly on her sock. I appreciated her smallest movements, as even a small shuffle of her feet was an earthquake to me. Walking was indeed a rollercoaster, especially on those days that I wasn’t securely held between her toes inside her sock! And you can almost picture me hanging on for dear life when she went out jogging! When she wore sandals, I would be safely tucked beneath the ball of her foot, and she’d always make sure to stomp just a bit at every step to keep me glued on her flesh by means of her sweat. Oh, her sweat. On a normal day, she would put me inside her shoe, and its natural smell would wash over me, then she’d put her foot on. Or first drop me in her sock before wearing it. However, as the day went on, she’d start sweating, and the heat would be enormous. Every little pore of her skin would start emitting her salty musk that I so loved. And at the end of the day, I’d be in a state of bliss when she retrieved me. But I enjoyed all of it immensely, and I loved her even more for that. Not only that, but she’d poke me, joke that I stink, and then she’d wash me with her soft fingers before dressing me and letting me go home. Of course, we couldn’t do this every day, I had classes, and then, it was a great experience, but life is more than just being sweated on relentlessly by toes bigger than you are. We still went out on "normal sized people’s" dates, as we called them. And in time, I wanted to explore more of her body. She was a true giantess to me. I played around on her belly, climbed her breasts, even spent some days relaxing on her bra or even inside her panties. That last one proved too good for our own good! I would be so overcome by the size of her womanhood, that I’d always play with her, slipping inside her, or climbing to her clitoris and give her a great massage. If I managed not to get tangled up by her pretty pubic hair, I’d soon be met by a few massive droplets of her excitement. She couldn’t focus on her classes, so we ended up restricting this kind of play for the bedroom.
And lastly, one time she actually made me a quarter inch tall, and took me to a test! Masterfully she’d drop me on the sheet of paper when she didn’t know the answer, then grabbed me on her fingers and dropped me on her ear. I’d climb up her ear and shout the answer to her. We spent the year together, and I even spent the whole summer with her.