- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hello everyone! I've been a long time lurker, and decided to give back to this amazing story writing community. I've tried writing something in the past, but this is the first time I'm satisfied enough with my work to publish it for your enjoyment. I expect all kinds of criticism, even if it's negative - it's my first story, so I'm not assuming it's perfect! I want to get better and share more of my imagination with you all, as you have shared yours with me.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable brand names are poperty of their respective owners. The original characters and the plot remain property of the author. The author is in no way associated with any corporation mentioned in the story. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
This is where Greg meets Sheila.

I can’t believe how lucky I am. My name is Greg, and I’m a college student. I’m your average guy, in your average college, studying for, well, an average degree. Life would be pretty boring for me if not for my non-average girlfriend.
Sheila is on my year, a sophomore and she is beautiful. About 5’ 2’’, with a cute face, bright green and hazel eyes and brown hair that barely touch her shoulders. Her petite frame and mischievous smile make her irresistible. She is also a witch. I know what you’re thinking, "come on, there are no witches, those are child’s tales!", but it’s indeed true. Sheila, and her twin sister Monica have inherited powers passed down through generations, from mother to daughter. But it’s the first time in their family history that twin girls were born. As they share every other characteristic, so they were born with shared powers too. But I wasn’t supposed to know that, no one is. This is how I found out.

First of all, we met on a party during freshman year. I wouldn’t call it love at first sight, more like attraction and, well, you probably know that the new-found freedom of being in college, mixed with some bad quality beer can be a pretty dangerous combination. We hooked up and left the party, or, to be more precise, we went to the apartment she and her sister rented. Her sister stayed at the party at that time, so we were home alone.

"It’s a nice place. I like how you two have decorated it, and I guess you have the same tastes?" The walls were covered with posters of exotic lands, and the furniture and walls were inviting shades of brown, and light green, respectively. "Thanks!" she answered, "we like travelling a lot. We’ve spent a lot of summers abroad!". "They are pretty, but so are you!" I chuckled. Sheila smiled and told me to sit and get comfortable while she prepared our entertainment. "That beer was bad, do you want a hot chocolate? With caramel, maybe?" "Ah, yes please."

 

She got to work, and I couldn’t but keep looking at her. I wasn’t sure, however, since I’ve had bad memories from girls from senior year in high school. You see, I’ve got this really bad thing, well, you guessed it, for feet. I found out when I was little that I’d love to put on my older sister’s shoes, that were sizes bigger than mine, and pretend to be all grown up. When I started, ah, noticing girls, I always looked at their feet, saw their shoes, and the thought of making contact aroused me. Of course, the one time I actually asked a girl out that senior year, I couldn’t express myself. We even got close and personal, but there was probably a funny look of indecision on my face, that our date ended short. Oh, and what a nice pair of short strappy heels were they. . .
 "There you go, daydreamer!" Sheila chirped, as she put a warm but not hot mug on my hands, then set beside me on the couch. I left memory lane, and back to the present. I took a sip, it was still too warm, so I let it on the coffee table and looked at her. She was probably still a bit drunk from the beer, but it wasn’t that bad, you could tell she held herself fine. And those hazel eyes. . . and the dress. Light blue, short, and maybe too revealing about her breasts. She was following my gaze as I was checking her out. Slightly embarrassed, I turned away. "It’s ok, I feel flattered. You like me, then?"

"I ..yeah, you’re pretty". "Nice shoes", I blurted out before I could realise what I’ve done. Man, I’m done for now, I thought. "Oh thanks!" was her answer, however, and she was smiling at me. She lifted her smooth leg and rested it on my own, showing me off her light blue sandal. It was pretty basic, two thin straps holding her toes, and then a strap behind her ankle that connected with another strap from the front with a buckle. The heel was about two inches tall. She was following my gaze to her unpainted toenails, and wiggled her toes, as much as she could. "I. . ., uh, I .." was all I could say, but without realising, my hand was already on her knee.
Sheila giggled and got closer to me. "I guess you like them a lot, don’t you?" she asked almost teasingly. "That’s fine. . . I like them too. How about drinking that chocolate? I can show you my other pairs too if you’d like!"
Was she reading my mind or what? The truth is, I don’t remember much after that, we drank our chocolate and made small talk. There was something really soothing on that mug.

Next thing I remember, we were on her bed, partially clothed, and making out. Sheila was really hot, and I guess I was doing fine too! And I couldn’t remember much after that either.

What I do remember, however, was the crash next morning. I woke up, next to her, but something was awfully wrong. We were both really tiny. I don’t know what or why, but all around me was the vastness of her bed. I looked around me, and also realised, that we had slept inside on what appeared to be a pair of light blue lacy panties. My mind was spinning, and I had no idea what’s going on. My first thought was to wake her up, but I decided against it. I got up, and had to pull my leg up, as if there was something that stuck it to the fabric. Judging by our nakedness. . . we must have made love. And some of her excitement dripped on her panties. But why, why were we suddenly shrunk, and slept on top of that . . excitement? I couldn’t remember. I got up nevertheless, and Sheila was still snoozing peacefully. I got off her underwear, and walked around. The bed was clearly unmade, and I could now see some of our clothes thrown at the side. All normal sized. So we made love while big, then got shrunk? And how small am I, anyway? I could tell it was a lot, but not how much. I walked over to my discarded belt. At two inches wide, ah, yes, I was about half as tall as it was wide. So, one inch it is. Bewildered, and maybe a bit scared, I walked back to Sheila. I stepped on her undergarment, and back to what should be covering her intimacy, not be our bed. I didn’t notice when I woke up, but now that I returned to it, it smelled a lot like her, and the aroma was powerful and strong. I wanted her, right here and now. I felt my excitement rise as well, but sense snapped on my mind. We have to see what’s going on first! And so I started calling her softly, then softly touching her sides. She woke up with a mumble, and saw me.

"As I said, Greg, you do know how to please a woman!" She pulled herself up, and stretched, yawned once, then fell on my embrace. "Again, please! A morning parting gift!" As she opened her eyes again, however, she pulled away from me. "Oh shit, oh, oh, oh shhhhhhiiiit." "Yeah, we’re in trouble, glad you noticed. . . "