[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Meet Greg, a college student, that accidentally finds out how his girlfriend is a size changing witch. It turns out, however, that both he and his new girlfriend, share his fetish for shoes.
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Couples , Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9748 Read: 39516
Published: February 23 2010 Updated: February 23 2010
Story Notes:

Hello everyone! I've been a long time lurker, and decided to give back to this amazing story writing community. I've tried writing something in the past, but this is the first time I'm satisfied enough with my work to publish it for your enjoyment. I expect all kinds of criticism, even if it's negative - it's my first story, so I'm not assuming it's perfect! I want to get better and share more of my imagination with you all, as you have shared yours with me.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable brand names are poperty of their respective owners. The original characters and the plot remain property of the author. The author is in no way associated with any corporation mentioned in the story. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. An accidental discovery. by Victor_W [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1255 words)
This is where Greg meets Sheila.

2. Getting to know her better. by Victor_W [Reviews - 0] (2134 words)

3. Birthday Run by Victor_W [Reviews - 0] (2448 words)
A loot of foot action on this chapter, and adult themes.

4. Monica's Story - and Bobby. by Victor_W [Reviews - 0] (3268 words)

5. The End - and a Beginning. by Victor_W [Reviews - 0] (643 words)