- Text Size +

Monica was only preparing the birthday dinner, but Sheila took over the preparations herself once she was cleaned and ready. The dinner was amazing, she really put all her effort into preparing it. All three of us were now sitting on the living room, enjoying a drink, and chilling from the events of the day. Monica then spoke: "You asked me why I don’t have a boyfriend, Greg. The reason is that I wasn’t as lucky as Sheila, to find a guy that would enjoy being tiny for me. Well, I had one at high school, but it turned out really bad. I also had a size changing accident when I first met him, but it led to no good. And that’s why we mind read you when we first met you, to see whether or not it would be faster to just deal with you, rather than trust you blindly. I hope you understand."


I nodded. "What happened?"


Sheila got up and hugged her sister. "One of those really quiet and smart kids asked her out on the prom. She accepted, and they had a great time. The guy was actually pretty smart. Monica accidentally shrunk him that night, it was actually worse than us. When she got up the next morning, so hangover, she didn’t realise she was carrying him on her panties all along. When she found out, she had to trust him, we swore him to secrecy as we did for you. Things started looking good at first, but he wanted more and more to be the one in control."
I remembered at this point, the very few times where Sheila would shrink and explore my body, or do her own share of pillar climbing on my private area. "Did he . . ?" I asked.
"Yes," replied Monica. "That guy who no one thought would be like that, ended up being quite a psycho. He’d ask me to shrink myself, and he would torture me, and he liked it. You could see him doing it with little to no love. I am sure that when with Sheila, even when she stomps on you, you can feel her love. It was not so with Bobby. One day, he whipped his. . .his thing out and he wanted to.. well .. ."
"I understand, no need to describe it", I said. "What happened next?"
"As soon as I realised, I grew back to my size and shrunk him instantly. I wanted to kill him right on the spot, swat him dead. You know invulnerability while shrunk only works if the giant person cares about you. Sheila was in the next room, and while she advised me many times to not let me get abused against my better judgement, she never tried to stop me from meeting him. But that moment, she could feel my fury, and stormed into the room, and saved Bobby’s life. I was ready to squash him with the same heels I was wearing on the prom. Bobby was scared so much, that when we grew him back, he never dared look at me again, even at school, at times I could sense him shivering when I was walking nearby. We knew he’d never talk to anyone, and who would believe him anyway?"
"That is a pity, Monica. I hope you are not envious of me and Sheila. . . I am sorry you went through that. . ."


"It’s alright Greg. At first, for today, Sheila had to persuade me first. I’d really want to have someone tiny at my feet, but I never felt like that for my sister, we never shrunk each other apart from playing when kids. I actually enjoyed being you two guys’ host, however."
"And we’ll let you again, maybe let Greg explore your own pairs of shoes too!" Sheila added mischievously.

It was at that moment that we heard a crash on the hallway. We got up, bewildered, and I was a bit scared. Did someone break in the apartment? Would the sisters just shrink the person and send him away? Or would they choose not to reveal her powers? Before we could get out from the living room, a small-framed man appeared on the door. It was Bobby.

"You!" Monica screamed. "I told you never to bother me again! How did you find my college apartment? Get lost now, or this time Sheila won’t stop me!" And she looked piercingly at Bobby, as if trying to shrink him. Nothing happened however. I got the urge to get infront of the girls to protect them, but I couldn’t move. I looked at the girls and they were stunned too.

"Witches. . .and I guess this must be one of your toys. I remember you trying to kill me under a heel, Monica. I never forgot your arrogance. You were the girl, witch, you had to obey my command, even if it meant you’d spend your time shrunk to my will! And now, now you will."
"I was disgraced when you dumped me like that. I was the smarted kid in school, and no size-changing witch would best me! So I travelled, I went to hidden places, visited tropical island shamans, or even the remnants of the Celtic occult in England. I visited Indian chiefs and spoke to their loremasters. I managed to get powers of my own, witch. I am back, to make you mine."


I could feel Bobby’s rage and anger, even though her spoke quite calmly. I wanted to hit him, rage at him, but any thought of aggression I made, my mind wouldn’t send the commands to my body. The girls have probably failed shrinking him.
Sheila spoke: "So, you learned how to be a will-bender, Bobby. Of all the magic arts, you studied one of the forbidden arts, the most harmful of all. I . . . I. . ." Sheila wasn’t even able to tell him how disgusted she felt. The three of us felt the urge to sit down again, probably inspired by Bobby’s control. He stood on the other side of the coffee table, looking at us with contempt. Monica was in tears.
"Now, witch", he addressed his ex, "I will first dominate you completely, and what’s more fitting than, have you kill your precious sister and friend. And then, you’ll be mine! I’ll order you to make me huge, bigger than anything else and we- I, and you tied up on my dick - will rule this world!"
Monica whimpered, and she turned to face me and Sheila. Her eyes were tearing, as she shrunk us down to an inch. I run over to Sheila and held her close, looking up at Monica lowering her palm towards us.
"I tried making us big, it won’t work. He’s locked my willpower to use magic.", Sheila stated. Monica’s hand closed on top of us like a dome, and she then turned it around and scooped us up, clenched in a tight fist. I could feel her doing all that slowly, as if trying to shake Bobby’s influence off her body, but she couldn’t. She got up, and carried us to her room. Kneeling, she dumped us on the floor. I realised that I wanted, and that I could run for it. I shook Sheila up, and we made a dash under Monica’s bed. There was a discarded box of tissues there, but the smooth glossy carton was too difficult for us to climb. We just hid behind it and hoped for the best.


Bobby was smiling, and he grabbed Monica, forcing a kiss on her lips. "So you do want me, after all!" he cackled. "First, dispose of them! It will crush your spirit forever!"
Monica went over to her wardrobe. She opened it up, and found what bobby wanted. It was the prom sandals. They were white, with silver straps on the toes, the straps being joint by a star. Her heel was narrow and four inch tall. She retrieved the pair, and sat on her bed, holding it on her hands.
"Let me help you with that" Bobby offered. He went to Monica, and grabbed the pair from her hands. He then knelt, and removed her flipflops, his hands caressing her foot. He put the sandals on her feet, and secured the buckle around her ankle. We could see that happen from our vantage point, and we knew what he would will her to do. Monica got up, and paced around uncertainly. Then she bent low, and first her massive legs, then belly, chest and finally face, came into view. She reached easily onto our hiding spot, and before we could run, caught us. She pulled us out, and set us on the ground infront of her toes. While they were just like Sheila’s, at that moment I was scared. She wiggled her toes, probably trying to regain her will against Bobby. Monica loves us, Monica will never kill us, I reminded myself. Her affection will keep us alive even after she’s stepped on us.
Monica slowly paced around us, and then lifted her foot on the air. I saw the patterns of her sole, mixed with dust and grime. She lowered her foot slowly, and then Sheila bolted out of the way. I followed her, and we were running across the room to the door.


"Stop them!" Bobby’s bellow resounded in the room. Small earthquakes behind us meant Monica was on us. I suddenly felt being picked by the edge of her sandal, and flying through the air crashed on the wall, then fell down. The kick didn’t kill me, but it hurt a lot. She was obviously losing her connection with us quickly. I turned around, and saw something scary. Sheila was pinned beneath her sister’s sandal, but Monica wasn’t stepping on her, but rather just pressing her down only.
I run close to them, and even then I was admiring the massiveness of her foot. Her heel was high up in the air, her massive ankle tied up to the straps, her well-shaped foot leading down to pretty toes. Toes that were now slowly pressing Sheila further. I snapped out of my trance, and run underneath the sandal. I tried tugging Sheila out, but Monica had now lowered her foot too much. She gave in and completely stepped on us.


When Sheila steps on me, it’s always against her sock or foot, and I get molded on the soft fabric or skin when she presses. She tried stepping on me properly a few times, with shoes on, and it was fun too, and sometimes she’d even playfully chase me around to "Squash the bug". But even though I’ve been under a sandal before, this time it hurt. Monica was grinding us on the floor, and I started feeling my body give in. Sheila was being mashed against me. Is this the end?
Suddenly, the foot lifted. We dropped on the floor, in pain, unable to get up, but apart from some minor bruises, we were fine. Monica’s feet were on both our sides now, and they scared me a lot. She was looking down at us, tears on her face. She knew that she hurt us this time, Bobby was channelling his rage through her onto us. And then, Monica lifted her left foot, and pointed her heel at us. "No, please, Monica!" I managed to scream, but this time, the heel crashed down on us, hitting us, stomping us, and she was putting her weight on us. I passed out, my last thought being towards Sheila, whose screams were cut off by the hard material of her sister’s relentless heel.

I woke up on a dark place. I got up, and let my eyes familiarise to the light. Sheila was with me, and so was Monica. The sisters were awake, crying and holding on to each other. I got close to them, hugged them both, and asked "What happened? Where are we? Where’s Bobby?"
Sheila turned to me, and kissed me passionately, tears on her eyes. "You’re alive! Oh sweetheart, thank you!"
"I am so sorry, Monica turned to me. Bobby almost had me kill you guys, but since I know my sister better, you were in bigger danger Greg. I almost lost all feeling for you, and you passed out after I grinded my heel on you. I am so sorry. . . "
"That’s ok, Monica. But what’s going on now? Where are we?"
Sheila held my hand, and pointed behind me. I turned around, and looked at Monica’s prom sandals. Only that, they were now way too huge for even my standards. The thin platform, that I could easily just step onto even as one inch tall, was now probably five times my height. Her other shoe was discarded next to us, and I could see the sole rise up really high, and the heel pointing menacingly, but lifelessly at us. "Really darn small, hm?"

"Yes Greg. Monica managed to compose herself after stomping on us like that - no offence sis - and her first thought was to save us. She instantly shrunk herself to this extreme height, leaving the shoes behind. Bobby is furious, he thought she teleported, couldn’t see the tiny spec moving across the vast white plains of the sandal at his feet. Monica grew enough once he left the room to dislodge us from the heel, and then shrunk us again. As you can see, Bobby didn’t leave the lights on, so we’re just hanging around the last spot he’d ever look at. I think he’s still afraid to get close to those shoes. His domination spell is broken, but we can’t get any bigger than a couple inches just yet."

Bobby had no intention of leaving, of course. He knew we were somewhere in the house. Sheila and Monica tried in turns to grow bigger, but as if he sensed them, we could hear his steps approaching every time they tried. We were now huddled up, partially hidden and immensely tiny on the toe section of Monica’s sandal, close to where the massive straps met the sole. Last time Sheila tried to enlarge herself, she managed to grow a foot tall before Bobby almost caught her. This time, however, Bobby managed to guess enough information. He walked to the sandal, and before we could do anything, bent down and picked it up. Thank goodness we were nested right at the strap! We held on for dear life as he lifted it, and examined it. We were probably specs of dust sized. And he knew now.


"Become big, you hiding idiots!", he ordered, and unable to resist, both Sheila and Monica reverted to one inch tall. They were holding on to the strap as they grew, but I remained tiny. It was scary. They were just an inch tall, but I was so much smaller that their toes were still about three times my height. I would have been aroused by the "tiny on a tiny" idea, if not for being so afraid.
"And the other one!" Bobby’s resounding order came. Sheila looked reluctantly at her feet, and I was soon an inch as well. Bobby dropped the shoe carelessly to the floor, and we tumbled across the floor. However, I could feel his will on us, and us three gathered together. Sheila started growing, until she was normal height again.
"Now, kill your itty boyfriend", Bobby ordered.
Sheila lifted her massive foot above me and Monica. We couldn’t run. Her toes were coming right at us, and she caught us between the big one and the second. She pressed us hard, lifted her foot in the air, then stomped down. This threw Monica away from me. Sheila brought her foot close to me, and I looked up. Her eyes, nested far above her towering body were in tears. Bobby’s will was strong. She shifted her big toe above me, then pressed down and started grinding me. I was in pain, and could not breathe. I thought it was the end, and hoped that the girls wouldn’t meet my end soon enough at each other’s toes. As I was about to pass out from being grinded on the floor, my mind raced to Sheila. I loved her, after all. And I couldn’t protect her now. As this thought exited my mind, and I thought it was all over, her moves hard and seemingly uncaring, I could suddenly feel her warmth. Not just her immense body temperature, but her warm feelings came to me. Her weight didn’t ease, but I felt it not killing me any more, as it was as any other day I was stepped on by her: warm and caring.


"No, Bobby. You die.", I heard her as the toe released me. I stood up, and barely managed to see Bobby shrinking, as I was growing. He lunged at her, but she was already too big, and kicked him away. We met when we were both at about two feet, where I punched him hard on the face. Bobby fell back, in disbelief, and shouting. Somehow his spell was broken when me and Sheila connected as I was suffocating, and it broke her free.
Soon, Bobby was two inches tall, and I was up to Sheila’s and Monica’s breasts. Looking up to their faces,  I saw Sheila looking at me. "Thank you, Greg. I felt your love. . ." And she smothered me in her embrace, my face buried on her breasts. Monica scooped bobby up, and held him on her palm.
"Fast and painful, you son of a worm."
She held him on her hand, as she opened her wardrobe. She took out a pair of hiking boots.
"Haven’t had a reason to wear these ugly things for a while.", she smiled, and set Bobby down. He started running, but I run and caught him before he could hide.
"I would feel honored to be crushed by your pretty sandals, Monica", I said while looking at him squirming at my palm. But I guess being trodden on like a piece of mud would be better. Monica was ready. I set Bobby on the floor, and before he could take a step forward, her boot was on top of him. We heard the crunch, and she twisted the ball of her foot, again and again and again, until the pool of red seeped out below her sole. "I’m not wearing those ever again", Monica commented. She untied her boots, and sat on her bed, crying. Sheila got close to her, and shrunk, until Monica would be no taller than a first grader. Carefully she picked her little twin up, and held her close in her embrace. "It’s all over now, sis. He’s gone. He almost killed us, but he’s done for." Monica threw her small arms around her big sister, and felt her warmth.


It felt like a private matter between the two, so I turned my gaze from them. I looked at the hiking boots on the floor. I might have been interested in riding one of those at some point, but now, I picked the pair up, and saw the mess on the floor. I went to the bathroom and picked up some paper, then came back to the room, and cleaned up the floor, until the gory mess wasn’t there anymore.
Sheila came close to me, carrying her sister still close as if she was her babysitter. "About those", she said, then kissed me on my forehead. I looked at my hands and the boots were really small, smaller than an action figure’s gear. "Easier to throw away", she added. I nodded, then went back to the bathroom, flushing the paper and the tiny boots.