- Text Size +
It was the first Saturday of the month for Julia and that meant getting together with her small group, sharing breakfast at a friend’s house and going shopping.  This Saturday was extra special as it was her birthday and her friends had a special surprise planned for her.  The group of ladies she met with were all divorced and ranged in age from 35-52, it wasn’t really a support group but more of a bunch of ladies getting together, having some fun and going shopping.  Julia was just getting out of the shower and getting dressed when the phone rang; it was Sandra asking if she was ready for her big day.  She told her to be sure she put on some extra special panties for the day and couldn’t explain but she would understand later.  She reached in her drawer and pulled out a soft powder blue matching panty and bra set, slid it on and then put her jeans over the top, fixed her hair, put on some make up and headed out the door to Sandra’s.Sandra and Julia had been friends since childhood and Sandra was fully aware of the secret fantasy Julia had hid deep inside of her.  As she pulled up to Sandra’s home she noticed several cars, the other ladies had arrived and she went to the door, knocked and Michele answered and let her in.  When she walked in she was quite surprised to find four men sitting on the couch and Sandra quickly escorted her into the other room.  Once in the room she explained that she had found a liquid that when consumed, would shrink a man down to 2 inches tall.  She knew this was a fantasy of Sandra’s and told her that the liquid was already in the glasses that the men were being served.  The four ladies had discussed what they would do if they ever had the pleasure of having tiny men so all of them were excited at the thought of their new toys.Sandra walked over and served the men the glasses of water, within seconds they became dizzy and within just a short time were buried inside their clothes only being two inches in height.  Each of the ladies came over, picked up a man in the palm of their hands and put them up to their face, telling them not to be scared.  Julia introduced herself and the tiny man, whose voice could hardly be heard, told her that his name was Mark.  At that moment each of the ladies took their other hand and unzipped their pants, slid them down slightly, opened the waistband of their panties and dropped them inside before pulling their pants back up.  Mark was very scared at first but then began to enjoy the beautiful smelling aroma that Julia was letting off from her pussy.  She sat down for a moment and Mark could feel her hand reaching between her legs and pushing him inside a bit, it felt so good to Julia.  The ladies then began to all laugh and headed out to shop for the day.All though the day Mark was playing with Julia, she was finding it hard to concentrate on shopping and soon the group headed back over to Sandra’s home to fix dinner.  After arriving each took their tiny wet men from their panties, Julia smiled at Mark and asked him how he enjoyed it.  He didn’t say much but was smiling which told her he had enjoyed it very much.  Each of the ladies took a piece of red rope licorice and tied it around their tiny mans legs, this way they could set them down without the fear that they would escape.  At that moment all of the ladies sat around in a circle, their clothes were completely removed and each took their tiny men in hand, slowly lowering them to their pussies and thrusting them back and forth inside them, using them as human dildos.  Mark enjoyed Julia’s lips, her juices were so sweet but even he wasn’t prepared for what would happen next.All of a sudden Sandra blurted out, “switch” and the ladies handed the men to the lady on their right, and each lady then lowered their new toy between their legs and began thrusting them inside again.  This went on for about an hour until Mark finally returned back to Julia, the other ladies tasted sweet but he enjoyed Julia’s flavor the best and hoped that they would not switch again.  Julia held Mark up to her face, telling him that he was soon to be her appetizer before dinner and that the other three ladies in the room had marinated him with their juices before she would swallow him alive.  For some reason Mark was not scared and Julia licked a bit of the cum off of Mark before laying him down on her tongue.  All of the ladies then closed their mouths in unison and swallowed their tiny men alive.  Julia could feel Mark in her tummy and began to focus on him becoming part of her soft ass, he was slowly being absorbed into her body and would become part of her soft ass cheeks.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.