- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Confessing to My Vore Crush

 

So let me start by introducing myself as Lindsay Ann Rands, a 25 year-old accountant with a mid-sized, local industrial company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. If you knew me you would not believe I have these sorts of secret cravings deep within my psyche. Beyond my morbid lusts, I am a very typical Midwestern girl. My parents are both happy and married, I have a sweet, energetic younger sister I just adore, I am college educated from a great university in Iowa, and I have a terrific apartment and job. But the thing no one knows about me is the thoughts I have about boys, the things I wish to do to them.

 

I must confess that I have never written about my strange sexual fantasies. In fact, my darkest, most forbidden desires have remained unuttered throughout my life. But to be completely honest, I find these strong, unnatural thoughts a growing urge within my mind and increasingly burdensome to contain in isolation. So now I wish to express them, to make these fetish-filled feelings more real by embracing them openly. And while they may never achieve their blissful realization, I can certainly dream of a lust laden world where such masturbatory hopes may yet come to vorified fruition.

 

I wish I could tell you why I have the fantasies I do, but I really don't know why they so intensely stimulate my kinky libido. All I know is I have had them since high school and without fail they make me super wet. I first noticed them watching this B-rated movie with some of my guy friends, where this boy was dating this girl and unbeknownst to him she was an alien. After they went on a couple dates, the woman invited him back to her place. They ended up having really wild sex. But the thing that really excited me was that after they had finished copulating, the woman sexily crawled on top of the boy and shrank him to a few inches tall. The boy was very scared and panicked; until she picked him up very gently with her thumb and forefinger, bringing her lover to face level. At the time I had no idea what to expect, when suddenly she told her boyfriend she was going to eat him alive! She looked so sexy and seductive the calm way she overpowered the poor boy and consumed him whole without any regret or remorse. All the guys watching the movie just laughed and made jokes about what had just happened in the movie, but to me something deep within me sudden clicked. It was at that moment I knew more than anything I wanted to use a boy like that too, to seduce him, to overpower him, and to sacrifice him for my own selfish appetites. So as soon as I got home that night I rubbed myself to several orgasms, fantasizing what it would have been like to shrink and eat my friends alive that I went to see the movie with. And how ecstatic the thought was! It was the strongest sexual experience I had up to that point.

 

But it wasn't until college that my desires reached full bloom. One night in my sophomore year my two best friends, Erin and Lil, arranged this party in their dorm room. I tagged along and that was the first time I met my now best friend Will. I don't know if the term `vore crush' exists, but it should. The first thought I had meeting Will was how absolutely gorgeous he was, with big innocent dark brown sparkling eyes, nice cheek bones, and the most amazing smile. Truthfully, as soon as I saw him, I realized I would do absolutely anything to be able to shrink and eat him for real. I had such conflicting thoughts all at once, to both kiss him and to shove his small body inside my mouth and finish him off. And to this day I still do. I guess that's why I think of my feelings as a vore crush; just this overwhelming desire I have had ever since I saw him, to eat and digest this wonderfully beautiful boy.

 

It's funny though because I now often imagine to myself how Will would react if I told him about my secret thoughts, the things I dream of doing to him. We chat all the time online and through the phone, and we're so very close with each other. But what would my best friend think if while we were chatting I just blurted out in our routine conversations “By the way, I would give anything to hear you beg and scream for your life while you slowly digest in a deepening pool of my stomach acid as, I violently rub myself to orgasm, while you inevitably die an agonizing solitary death inside my man eating body.” Or maybe I could just tell him: You know Will, I often wish you were just an extra bit of jiggling fat I could grab on my thighs and ass, since I would have eaten you by now and turned you into my nightly poo if I was physically capable of shrinking and devouring you alive.” Of course in my fantasy, if I actually had the nerve to tell him all these masturbatory thoughts I have about him, his response would be a gentle affirmation, full of mutual desire and longing; that he wanted me to eat him, that he dreamed of melting away inside of me, and his ultimate longing was to let my body completely conquer his, to ubiquitously envelope his very essence. What I would give to hear him volunteer as my sacrificial meal, to desire my ownership. The possibility alone makes my body tingle all over and my panties moisten.

 

***

 

I have all these fantasies you see, these vivid scenarios worked out in my head about what it would be like to have such an experience. So I invite him over for dinner, where we eat, have a nice conversation, and flirt with one another. While he is not looking, I slyly and mischievously slip something into his drink, soon making him shrink. After he has enough of this elixir to my calculating plans, I lead him over to the living room, where we sit very close together. I look deeply into his eyes, take hold of his soft hand, and confess to him all the sexual thoughts and bloody desires I have had about him since first laying eyes upon him. I tell him straight out how I crave to see his face full of terror and panic, how I want to use him to my own sexual ends, and when I am done bringing myself to the highest possible orgasm, I will finish him off by killing him deep inside me. I will savor every moment of it and never for a second regret doing these things to him because I own him now and it is my right to do anything to him that I desire. So now I watch in sexual delight as moment by arousing moment he squirms uncomfortably and becomes so very deliciously nervous by my speech, not knowing whether I am joking or deadly serious. But I soothingly reassure him with my sexiest huskiest voice that our friendship has been but a way of luring him into a state of trust and confidence with me, and now I am to destroy all of that by devouring him alive, crushing his innocence in the most evil, selfish, and taboo of all possible ways. I want to take his life and so I will take his life. His terror will feed the heights of my sexual release, so that is all his life is good for from now on.

 

Having now confessed everything to him, I tell him how I just slipped a tonic in his drink and that any moment now he will start to weaken and shrink for real. This is not a game. This is no longer just fantasy. Now I am going to eat him, that there will never again be a tomorrow. I watch mesmerized as his strength diminishes. He tries to spring off the sofa and run but I tackle him to the floor and pin him down. He cannot resist me and I soon overpower his weakened frame, clawing off his shirt, tearing down his pants and boxers. I force him to kiss me. I tell him he has no choice. I am now going to rape him. The adrenaline fueling fear makes him instinctively super hard, so I quickly shed my clothes, while still managing to wrestle him down against his protests. I now impale myself upon his helpless cock, riding him violently hard, as he cries and screams for me to stop. His body shivers and convulses, while I force him to cheat on his girlfriend by getting fucked by me. I relish this and feed off of every terror filled second of violating him, enjoying my conquest of totally overpowering this strong, sweet man that now is forced to do whatever I command.

 

So I keep riding him until he begins to noticeably shrink. This sends me over the top as I tell him it's almost time to annihilate him in my waiting stomach. I drench his body in cum as I orgasm so intensely my thighs shudder. I have become so loss in my own pleasure I just now realize how much Will has been screaming for his life the whole time. Like a lioness studying her prey I make eye contact with my sobbing victim; still straddling him, I now merely watch his inevitable descent in size accelerate. Now the real fun finally begins.

 

I scoop him up in my hand and slowly bring him eye level. “Ready to become fat on my ass sweetie?,” I taunt.

 

All he can do is flail around like an insect stuck in a spider's web, as I cover his body with a giant unwanted lick. “Mmmm you taste quite succulent, good enough to eat raw,” I say laughingly. “But I know what would make you taste better, how about some special sauce?” Whatever he was going to say is lost as I quickly lower him to the opening of my vulva and unceremoniously force him into the opening. Looking down, I moan appreciatively, as I see his cute little legs sticking out between my swollen lips. “Well we can't just have you half covered can we my little tender morsel.” I push him the rest of the way in, unconcerned whether or not he suffocates in the potent excrements of what remains my recent loving rape of him. I feel him struggling around, which feels blissfully marvelous. I decide to take things to the bedroom, where our special night can draw to its deadly conclusion.

 

I sprawl out onto the bed, reach down inside me and grab his leg, pulling him out, drenched in my juices. Grabbing the vibrator in the night stand, I start gently rolling it in a circular motion around my opening in one hand, while with the other I slowly start inserting the screaming little boy in and out of my mouth with the other. I let the skin of his body rub against my frontal incisors as he slides in and out, but having to keep myself from pushing down and breaking him into a delicious bloody mess. After a while of this game I decide to dangle him over my mouth. “I am going to eat you as soon as I put you in this time,” which I say to him every single time I dangle him. As my vaginal muscles continue to contract, thanks to the vibrator, I stop dangling him for a moment.

 

“Oooohhh you know Will, I really oooohh oooohhh, don't have to kill you sweetie. If you survive ooooh yeaaaahhh, long enough in my mouth without getting swallowed, oooooh baaaaby that feels so good, I will spit you out after I orgasm and let you live. How does that sound? Well you don't get a choice! Good luck baby!” With that I popped him into my mouth. I left my mouth open so he could try getting out. Every time he got close I would flick him back with my tongue. My orgasm continued to build, knowing he was fighting inside my mouth literally for his life, a budding hope of his salvation keeping him going inside me. I would sometimes tilt my head back and feel him fall to the back of my throat, and I would leave him back there for a couple moments without swallowing just to feel his struggles increase more frantically. This made me so wet and finally I came over and over, gushing and drenching the bed, my vibrator hard against my clit.

 

Now that I had finished my orgasm, I let everything go still for a while. He lay on my tongue as exhausted as I was. As I quit panting, I ever so slowly titled my head back, and very gently pushed him to the back of my throat with my tongue. As he fell to the back I broke my promise to him and swallowed him down into my throat.

 

I could feel him struggle down my esophagus; it took about four seconds to feel him hit my stomach. I turned the vibrator back on and went to town on myself. Soon he would be dead. And I will have killed him. The thought made me feel so sexy! I felt so powerful! I knew that what I was doing was the right thing to do, that the only reason my friend existed was so that I could destroy him and make him a part of me. He was weak now and fragile, and my body would soon overwhelm him entirely, melt him inside me, and force him to be absorbed into my own. He was mine now. And there was nothing he could hope to change that fact. There was no escape. There was no salvation. Just the absolute inevitable fact that he would soon break apart inside me, for I was his goddess; with absolute control over his fate, and I had rendered my verdict. His fate was to be my sacrifice, to give himself wholly to me, and I would feed off of him entirely, until nothing was left. I would savor this unwilling sacrifice, and do it again to another boy as soon as possible. For this was to be my right as a beautiful, seductive woman. Boys were now my food, and I had made my first claim, for my belly had now been bloodied.

 

I felt his struggles cease inside me as I came one final time. I knew he was now dead and that I had killed him. It was a very special feeling, one that I will always cherish; no matter how many times I am able to relive that wonderful experience.

 

So now my vore crush has been fulfilled. He is now fat on my ass. And I search eagerly for a boyfriend so that he may also nourish my body and feed my blasphemies. I certainly take volunteers! Here's hoping for another victim soon!

 

***

 

And so goes the life I wish more than anything to lead myself. I dream of such thoughts fondly and hope for a day when they may come true. It is my ultimate fantasy and my ultimate hope. And while my friend may still live for now, god willing I will find a way to make that change very soon!