- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The first chapter was just a poke to see if there was any interest in the idea I think i'm really going to see where I can go with this.

     Just a week ago he had been a man of five ten (with shoes) now he stood only half a foot.Life was a lot harder he had to quite his job and move in with his friend loyd and his family where they had a customized room taylored to his needs.Loyd was a good friend and his wife was a clothing designer so at least she made him some decent clothes.Shoes where imossible to comeby so he was barefoot most of the time a minor inconvience considering he was nearly stepped on by a fifteen year old they had hired to babysit him, watching car sized feet with cute little (realy big) pink painted toe nails sounds hot untill tour nearlly crushed.

     Things had started to settle down a little untill his story made the local news then CNN and finnaly the talk curcuit.Before long he had so many offers from interviews to B movies to reality dating shows he dindn't know where to go from here.At first he just considered staying locked up and hiding from the world but quickly realized this was his chance to be somebod.tahing advantage of this could be the best thing that ever happend to him.

     He couldn't decide what to do first when he was informed he had a visitor, normally people where kept away from him loyd believing the media evil but his voice could not hide his exitment.Giant clip clop sounds could be heard near loyd had forebade heels in fear of ken being impaled whoever got a pass must be VIP.slowly the door creaked open and he gazed upon two feet  in amazing gold srappedopen toed shoes, he was no expert but these looed pricey.Quikly they neared not with the caution that most people used when nearing him.Looking up all he could see was finely tanned leg as long as he had ever seen leading to gold panties containg a butt that was clearly ample even from this angle.He had not intended to look up the slim white dress but could not help it.

     Slowly she bent down  her knees nearly touching him now he could tell clearly who he was looking at.The more than ample latina breast the lush lips and deep green eyes the famous actress turned singer Maria Frey(I tryed my best not to base her on a real person) one of the most beautifull and talented women on the planet.'what could she want with him?'

      "My dear" she said in an accent that could melt a man like hot butter."I have an offer that can make both of us very happy people.You see since I was just a girl I have had the fantasy of being with the man of your so perfect size"He was shaking out of exitment and fear could he handle this?Did he want a woman of this size?Yes Yes he did how could he not!

    "Will you be mine?" she said now panting her massive breast now heaving her breath so hot it could burn.

     "YES YES YES!!!"He cried at the top his lungs as she she slid down the dress reveally the most monolithic and perfectly shaped breast one could imagine.gripped by the soft yet firm fingers she pressed him againt them taking two arms full he was in heaven.

      "Come live at my place, we can do so much more there"She said so heavilly panting.

         "Of course" he said ready to take on lifes ultimate adventure.

Chapter End Notes:
I really hope people like this. I'm not ready to get real graphic yet but to continue the story I might have to any advice?