- Text Size +
Story Notes:
    This is my first attempt so reviewers go easy please.
Author's Chapter Notes:
    

   Ken was aabout as average a guy as you could find he worked in a meaningless ofice job drove a corrolla and lived a modest apartment.At the moment he had no girl in his life he had not moved up very far in life and hot women wanted wealthy men.He was poor by no means but his friends had far surpassed him.theyall had nice hpuses fancy cars and hot wives or girlfriends {some both}.Overall he was just treading water at the tender age of 27.

   After being shot down by a firy red head at the local bar one night he stumbled home half drunk.His friends stayed longer and said theyed drink a few for him the red head had left a good slap mark on his cheek that seemed to be bleeding a little.Feeling all around rough he retired to an unmade bed.This was not his best night and is was only getting worse.

    Waking with probably the worst hangover he had ever had he tried to get out of bed and fell harshly to the floor, he did not remember the dismount being so far.He tried to put on a shirt but wore it like a dress, something was wrong!Looking around he realized either his apartment had doubled in size or he had decreased by half,he really hoped somebody was playing an expensive prank.

    wearing boxers as pants and the smallest shirt he could find he raced for his car barely able to reach the pedals and see over the windshield he raced for his docter.Ussually he faked a cold to see the hot doctor Sara low now he had a serious problem.STepping into the small ofice he went black, he didn.'t pass out but he couldn't see all he could feel was the soft silk boxers.

    Completly nude he crawled out of thr boxers staring at a heeled open toed shoe the size of his car.He had alittle foot fetish but this was rediculous.suddenly from above long slender fingers plucked him fom the ground aand he was staring at saras lush face.

   "Oh my" she said in a soft voice.

     Then without warning she lost grip and he plummeted but landed on something soft and stared up into saras blushing face.He had landed on her more than large breast.That was abouy the least embarrasing thing that happened, over the next couple of days he went through every test imaginable and was cured of a strange virus but would be six and a half inches for his remaining life.

 To be continued

Chapter End Notes:
If you want more tell me if not I'll try something new.