- Text Size +

Chapter three

 

My name wasn't always Jill. Back when I was a man, my first name was Gilles, which kinds of sounds like Jill. Strangely enough, I was a giantess fan. Ever since I saw the 1990's version of "Attack of the 50-foot woman" I knew I was a giantess fan. I spent much of my time surfing the net looking for giantess material. And there was plenty of it on my home world. I spent hours looking at collages of beautiful giantess. And I must have read dozens of giantess stories. So of them I later learned they were based on events in other worlds.  Giantesses were the cause of many of my wet dreams.

 

Then came that fateful day in the spring of 1997. I went to bed at half past ten, I must have fallen asleep, for I felt someone shaking me awake, I opened my eyes and gasped. I was no longer in my bedroom. I was in some sort of chamber. The woman shaking me was very tall. I only came up to her stomach. She had curly red hair and rosy checks. I found her beautiful.

"Welcome to the GTS-Goddess race." She told me.

"What's going on?" I asked. Then I realized that my voice sounded funny.

"You have been recruited into the ranks of the GTS-Goddess." She replied.

'There must be some mistake." I said. Then I looked down at my body, and nearly fainted with shock.  The body I grew up in had disappeared; I was in the body you see before you. Seeing my confusion, she asked.

"Is something wrong?"

"This is not my body." I replied.

"I must admit, I haven't seen any mortal woman with a body as beautiful as yours. Be thankful for the improvements. By the way, I didn't catch your name."

"Jill Gilbert. What your name?"

"Cherry Dolon. Nice meeting you Jill."

"Cherry Dolon, that name sounds familiar. "

"It does?" Cherry asked the surprise showing in her voice.

"Now I remember, I read about you in a GTS story. You were a happy GTS-goddess until you pissed off Jennifer Large. She went to Wishbone and wished that you were as small to her as she was to you. But since GTS-goddess can not be shrunk, she grew until she was 120,000 feet tall. It was quite a funny story. For you had Jennifer in the palm of your hand, then they very next day, Jennifer has you in the palm of her hand."

"It wasn't funny to me."

"Wait a minute, in the story, your 1200 feet tall. You don't look it to me. I would estimate your height at around eight or nine feet. "

Before Cherry could respond, a voice said.

"Sounds like your suffering from scale distortion."

I turned around, to see who had spoken, to my surprise it was Rose Crusher. She is the first of the GTS-Goddesses and still one of the most famous."

 

"Isn't she one of the Three GTS-Goddess that tried to bail you out?" Cindy asked

"Yes she is, but bailout is a misleading term. Now let me tell my story."

Cindy tried to talk back but she found she lost the power of speech.

 

Now where was I? I was shocked to notice that she was shorter than I was. But she's 600 feet tall, how can that be? Reading my thoughts, she said.

"I am indeed 600 feet tall. I'm shorter than you because you're 750 feet tall."

"That's impossible, I'm only 5'7''" I told them.

Rose and Cherry started to laugh. Then Rose said.

"You will get used to your new size in time. But right, the GTS-council wants to meet with you."

"There must be some mistake."

"There's no mistake. I believe they want to tell you your world assignment."

"You don't understand, I am a man, or at least I was until last night."

I could tell that Cherry didn't believe me. Rose for her part was reading my mind. A frown came across her face.

"Tell it to the GTS council." Rose told me."

 

Before I continue, I should explain what the GTS Council is. The council consists of a dozen GTS-goddesses of various sizes. The GTS-Council runs GTS-Space. True individual GTS-Goddess has a lot of leeway in running their individual world, but the GTS-council can override their decisions. The GTS-Council also imposes decisions on GTS-goddess. Only Mr. G has power over the GTS-Council.

 

There I stood in front of the GTS Council. They looked intimidating in their judges' rubes. It also didn't help that I was shorter than they were.

 

"Welcome Jill. We have an great task for you."

"There must be some mistake. I'm not a GTS-Goddess."

There were a few chuckles at my statement. Then they said.

"Put you past life behind you. You are a GTS-Goddess now and forever. We have an task for you."

A globe then appeared in the air in front of me.

"This is the FemaleGrow world. Your task is to conquer it for the GTS-Goddess. Tell them that their world is now under your rule. Tell them to obey you and the other GTS-goddess"

 

I couldn't believe my ears. Had the GTS council gone mad?

"Excuse me. Are we talking about the world where Rita Smith invented FemaleGrow?"

"Of course! What's your point?"

"I think it's inadvisable to attempt a conquest. Become allies with the FemaleGrow giantess is a better way to go." I replied. I could tell by their faces that they didn't like being questioned.

"GTS-Goddess are superior to giantess. The sooner the FemaleGrow giantesses learn that the better."

"But they are unlikely to accept to except the rule of a foreign goddess. Why not, transform one of the local giantesses into a GTS-goddess? They are more likely to accept one of their own."

 

I latter found out that they did consider it, but Mr. G wouldn't let them.

"Any other questions before you go?"

"I can’t take on an entire world, especially a world with giantesses on it."

"Yes you can. You got the power."

I didn't know what they meant at the time. If I did, things would have gone differently. In hindsight I should of asked them with they meant by power but instead I said.

"But, but."

"No more buts. World conquest awaits you."

A wormhole then opened in front of me. Then I felt a push from behind.

 

I fell face forward into a field. Up to that point, part of me of was thinking it was all a bad dream, but when I tasted dirt. I knew I wasn't dreaming.

 

When I got up, to brush myself off, I saw that I was in farm country and I really was 750 feet tall. For all the farms looked so tiny. Then I noticed two men staring at me. Judging from their clothes I guessed they were farmers.

"Excuse me do you know where I am?" I asked them

"You don't know?" Said the first farmer.

"I told you that giantesses aren't very bright." Said the second farmer.

Fighting the urge to tell the second framer what a jerk he was, I said.

"I just arrived on this world."

"Somebody call Rita Smith. We got a case of a giantess who lost her mind."

"No she got her mind, but her body now way too big for it."

Both men burst of laughing at the joke. I was not amused. I grabbed both men and brought them to my face.

"No more jokes. Tell me where I am." I demanded.

 

"You're in Berks county Pennsylvania." The first farmer replied.

"Did anyone ever tell you, how pretty you look when mad?" The second farmer said.

"Shut up Dillon," The first farmer said.

 

I was tempted to drop them then and there and believe me most GTS-Goddess would have, but I am not a murderer, correction murderess. Instead I told them that their attitude toward giantesses needs improvement, then I let them go.

 

"You were too easy on them." Cindy said to herself.

"I heard that." Jill replied.

"If you can read my thoughts then read this, I'm starving."

"Ok, there's a town nearby. The mayor has a crush on me. I'm sure he'll pay for your meal.

Jill then carried Cindy to the town. The mayor was glad to see Jill, but not pleased to see Cindy.

"How are we supposed to feed a 70-foot giantess?" he asked.

"I'll shrink her back to her normal size." Jill replied.

Cindy then found herself shrinking fast. Within moments she was down to her normal height of 5'4". Jill also restored her voice. Cindy was not happy.

"But I like being a giantess." Cindy wined.

"But then you be too big to fit in the restaurant. Besides it's too hard for the restaurant staff to prepare enough meals for a giantess."

"But I hate being small. I want to be tall"

 

Cindy then felt herself growing, to her disappointment her growth stopped after only a few inches.

“There, you're now 6 feet tall which is considered tall for a woman around here."

Cindy pouted, but went inside the restaurant with the mayor anyway.

 

A half-hour later the mayor and Cindy emerged from the restaurant. The mayor had a big frown on his face.

"I never met anyone as sexist as Cindy." The mayor complained.

"Men and woman treats themselves as equals on this world. It's horrible." Cindy wined.

After apologizing for Cindy's behaviour, Jill took Cindy to the field.

"You’re not going to continue your boring narrative are you?" Cindy asked.

"I've been called everything from a monster to an escapee from the loony bin, but you’re the first to call me boring. But to answer your question, yes I will continue my story."

"If I must listen to your boring story would you please make me a giantess again."

"Oh very well."

Cindy felt herself growing, within moments she was a 70-foot giantess again.

 

After my encounter with the farmers, I wondered the countryside trying to decide what to do next. I knew enough about GTS-Goddess to know I couldn't go back to my old life. Besides no one back home would believe who I really am.  While I had no need to eat, I also had no shelter. Let me tell you, it's no fun being a GTS-goddess out in the snow and rain. Even goddesses need shelter.

 

"You mean to tell me you didn't want to be a GTS-goddess?" Cindy asked.

"Why do you find that so surprising?" Jill asked Cindy.

"Who wouldn't want to be a GTS-goddess? You could do anything you want and be consequence free. For nobody could punish you, not even God."

To Cindy's surprise, Jill started laughing. Then she said,

"It's not that simple. Are you familiar of the concept of a conscience?"

"Yes, but I don't have one."

"Figures, well there are some GTS-Goddesses out there that do have a conscience. They experience regret."

"Regret is for losers. Speaking of which, you’re the biggest loser of them all."

Jill was really getting annoyed with Cindy.

"The longer that you drag this out the longer you stay here."

When Cindy didn't respond, Jill resumed her story.

 

After thinking it over, I decided that the people of your world needed to be warned about the GTS-Goddesses, but how to go about it? I considered going to the United Nations, and explaining the situation to them. But then realized if your UN was anything like the UN back in my world they would take too long to act.

 

Then I realized I wasn't that far from Washington D.C. Capital of the United States, the most powerful nation in the world. I thought if I warned the president of the United States. I would be able to save your world from the GTS-goddesses.  I headed south and hoped that sooner or later I would spot Washington.

 

"You must have a terrible sense of direction."

"Why do you say that Cindy?"

"You ended up in Cumberland, Maryland."

"I like to see you do a better job. Anyway it was in Cumberland where I ran into Megan. Megan was the first FemaleGrow giantess I encountered. She was a cute 50-foot blond. She was surprised to see me.

"Who the hell are you?" Were the first words out of her mouth.

"My name is Jill Gilbert. I'm looking for Washington D.C."

'This is Cumberland, not Washington. To reach Washington from here, follow the Potomac River, which follows on the edge of town."

'Thanks! I didn't catch your name."

"My name is Megan Fry. If you don't mind me asking, how much FemaleGrow did you use?"

I was caught off guard by her question. Then I realized what she meant.

"I didn't use any FemaleGrow. I am a GTS-goddess not a giantess."

I could tell she was confused by my answer but before I could explain further, the military showed up.

"Led by general Jerk." Cindy interrupted.

"No. I'm pretty sure his name was Jerkins."

"He's known to history as a jerk." Cindy replied.

 

The general was far from alone he had several tanks with him along with dozens of soldiers. He got out a megaphone and said.

"I am general Jerkins. You’re both under arrest."

"Those were sad times. It was a crime to be a giantess."

 

Quiet Cindy. We both looked at the general. Then Megan said.

"We are breaking no laws."

"You're disturbing the peace. Come with us now or else."

"Come and get me jerks. My buddy Jill will protect me. She'll crush the life out of you, won't you Jill?"

I felt my cheeks go red. I was being put on the spot.

"I don't want to hurt anyone."

Megan looked at me like I was nuts. General Jerkins for his part didn't believe me for he gave the order to open fire.

 

The tanks and troops fired everything but the kitchen sink. For once I was glad I was a GTS-Goddess. The shells and bullets stung me, but didn't do any permanent damage. Megan wasn't so lucky, a few shells hit in vital spots. Within moments she had bled to death.

 

The general was puzzled at my invincibly. I actually felt sorry for the soldiers. I knew that they were only following orders. I tried reasoning with them.

"My name is Jill Gilbert. I must speak with the president." I told them

"The president will not speak to law breakers. And you not so little lady are breaking the law. Surrender to us now, or die."

I tried not to, but I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"I am a GTS-goddess. You could not kill me if you tried. I'm here to warn your world."

He didn't let me finish for they started firing their weapons again. I shrugged my shoulders and stepped over them, trying hard not to step on anyone, not an easy task for a person of mega stature.

 

"Why would you care if you stepped on anyone?" Cindy asked. "It seemed to us that you didn't care where you stepped."

"That's not true." Jill replied.

"If I were a GTS-goddess I would not feel bad about the people I stepped on." Cindy told Jill.

"Thank God you're not a GTS-Goddess. The evil GTS-Goddess club would be putting out the welcome mat for you."

"The who?" Cindy asked. But Jill didn't answer her; instead she resumed her story.

 

I walked along the riverbank, trying not to step on people or property. Then out of the blue a helicopter showed up. It circled me, then I felt something enter my arm. To my surprise it didn't hurt. The helicopter hung around like it was waiting for something.

 

"I read about that incident. Rita Smith was trying to shrink you with the FemaleGrow counter agent." Cindy interrupted.

"A complete waste of time GTS-goddesses are shrink proof." Jill replied.

"This story is a waste of them." Cindy complained.

 

Anyway I soon reached my goal Washington D.C.  I could see many of the famous landmarks, including my goal, the White House. Feeling the direct approach was best I went right up to it. The secret service agents tried to stop me, but I ignored their efforts.

 

I got on my hands and knees, and then as gently as I could I knocked on top of the White House.

"Mr. President? Are you home? I need to speak with you." I cried out

 Interlude

Cindy's mother was frantic. There was no sign of her daughter anywhere. Mrs. Davis didn't notice the message on the computer screen that read.

 

Your daughter is in good hands. I will return her, once I have told her my story.

Sincerely

Jill Gilbert

 

 She called the police, only to be told that she had to wait 24 hours to file a missing person report.

 

Then she heard a knock on the door.

 

Mrs. Davis got up to answer the door, but before she could reach it, it swung open. Mrs. Davis protests died in her throat when she recognized two of her visitors. She recognized Destiny and she recognized Amber. Both were members of the World Protection Committee. She didn't know who the third woman was. The strange woman then pulled out a device and headed straight for Cindy's room.

"Hey you can't go in there." Mrs. Davis protested.

"Let her do her job Tina." Destiny told Mrs. Davis.

"How do you know my first name?"

"We definitely got a case of a wormhole." The strange woman interrupted.

"Wormhole? Will somebody please tell me what's going on?" Mrs. Davis asked.

"I had a vision about your daughter." Destiny replied.

"Do you know where she is?"

"Read the computer screen." Amber replied.

Mrs. Davis read Jill's note.

"Oh God! Is she going to be alright?" Mrs. Davis asked.

"I believe so, my vision showed her after she had returned." Destiny replied.

"That's good news."

Destiny shook her head. Then she explained why the World Protection Committee was concerned about Cindy Davis.

 

To be continued