- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Author Note: Chapter one of this story was originally a separate story called Gender war: Snow job. This story is set in the year 2000.

 

Gender War: Cindy meets Jill

 Chapter one 

Cindy Davis listened to the radio. There had been a blizzard overnight, and she wanted to know if school was cancelled.

"Metro was buried under 50 centimetres of snow." The radio announcer read.

"Get to the important stuff." Cindy whined.

"All schools in the Halifax Regional Municipality are closed, as well as schools in Colchester, Hants, Kings, and Lunenburg counties."

"Yes, a day off. Internet here I come."

"Not so fast little lady. You got a driveway to shovel."

"Mom. I am 16 years old. I am not a little lady."

"While you’re living under my roof you do what I say, now shovel."

 

Grumbling all the way, Cindy got the snow shovel. As she had feared, it was hard work. The snow was wet and heavy. To make matters worse Cindy was not a strong girl. She was only 5'4'' with an average build.

 

"There's got to be an easier way to do this." She cried. Then she had a brainstorm.

"Why didn't I think of this before?" Cindy went back into the house to get her private stash of FemaleGrow.

Luck was on Cindy side. She managed to sneak the bottle of FemaleGrow out of the house. (Her mother hated FemaleGrow, believed it came straight from hell) Out in the driveway, Cindy opened the bottle and began to drink.

 

Moments later, the sensation of growth came over her. Her bones got longer and thicker. Her blond hair got longer. While her muscles got more muscular.

 

With great delight, Cindy felt herself growing. Taller and taller she grew, 10 feet, 20 feet, 30 feet, and 40 feet. Then her growth began to slow down, finally stopping at 50 feet.

 

She glared down at the now small driveway. Using her hand as a snowplough, she quickly cleared the driveway of snow.

 

Cindy looked down on her handy work. Then she picked up the FemaleGrow counter agent, which she brought with her and drank it. Within moments she was back to her original size.

 

Her mother was surprised to find her in the house on the net.

"Shouldn't you be shovelling snow?" She asked.

"I'm already finished." Cindy replied.

"You can't be."

"See for your self mom."

 

Cindy's mom looked out the window. The driveway was indeed clear.

"How in the world did she do it so fast?" She muttered.

 

To be continued