- Text Size +

Chapter two

 

Cindy Davis was surfing the net, looking for interesting sites, when she came across the ad for Inter-universe net. Always willing to visit a new site, Cindy clicked on the ad. A wormhole appeared on the screen and a neat going through a tunnel effect appeared on the screen. A moment later a logo appeared on the screen it read:

 

Welcome to Inter-universe Net

The Net that links the worlds of the multi universe together

Cindy didn't believe that the Internet could reach alternate Earth's. But she felt the site would be good for a laugh. So she clicked on the logo.

 

A menu then appeared on the screen. She scanned the options. There were histories of alternate Earth's, How to travel to alternate world via a host of travel agencies, How to order books like "Multi universe travel for dummies" and "Survival guide to GTS-Space". Then she spotted the chat rooms. She went in for a closer look.

 

There were chat rooms on television shows, travel tips, on the increasing Garhu menace and then she spotted the "Do you hate GTS-goddess?" chat room. She decided to go inside. A message appeared on her screen

 

JOIN THE REBELLION. TELL THOESE GTS-GODDESS THAT HUMANITY IS NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE. IF YOU LOVE GTS-GODDESS OR APPROVE OF THEIR RULE GO NO FURTHER.

 

"Who would approve of being under GTS-Goddess rule?" Cindy muttered as she entered the chat room.

 

There were several people already in the chat room. They went by the Allis of GoddessBuster, BraveDan and GTSgohome. Cindy decided to introduce herself.

 

Cindy: "Hi, folks! My name is Cindy. What's up?"

GTSgohome: "Is that your real name? If it is you’re nuts to use it here?"

Cindy: "I'm not afraid of any GTS-Goddess."

GoddessBuster: "You must be from a world that has never seen a GTS-Goddess. For no one who has ever seen a GTS-Goddess remains unafraid."

BraveDan: "Or she's very brave, there are people brave enough to tell a goddess off right to their toes."

GTSgohome: "Stupid enough you mean."

Cindy: "Guys, Guys. The reason why I'm not afraid of GTS-goddess is because my world has defeated them once and will defeat them again if they dare to return."

GoddessBuster: "Say what?"

BraveDan: "I would be very interested in learning how to defeat GTS-Goddess."

GTSgohome: "Are you from the FemaleGrow world?"

Cindy: "I'm not sure what you mean. We do have FemaleGrow. As for you BraveDan, it was the World Protection Committee that defeated Jill Gilbert and the trio of GTS-Goddess that tried to bail her out."

GTSgohome: "You're from the FemaleGrow world all right."

BraveDan: "There going to be a big anti GTS-Goddess meeting on GTS-345. The World Protection Committee would be welcome guests."

GoddessBuster: "I though that meeting was being held on GTS-567."

Cindy: "Guys, I'm just a teenager, I have no influence over the committee. As for Jill, despite being 750 feet tall, she was so incompetent, that any giantess could kick her butt."

BraveDan: "What about a giant?"

Cindy: "Men are losers. Their attempts to stop Cindy were laughable. All they did was help pave the way for the present matriarchy."

BraveDan: "I take that back about the World Protection Committee being welcome at the anti GTS-goddess meeting."

Cindy: "Face it guys, women are superior to men."

GTSgohome: "I'm a woman, and I disagree with you."

Jill: "I hate to butt in on an interesting conversation, but I wish to say that the World Protection Committee did not defeat the GTS-Goddesses."

Cindy: "That's a lie. The World Protection Committee, send the GTS-Goddess packing."

Jill: "That's because the World Protection Committee was willing to blow up your own world."

BraveDan: "Excuse me, but who are you?"

Jill: "I am Jill Gilbert, the GTS-Goddess sent to conquer FemaleGrow world."

GoddessBuster: "There's no computer in the multi universe big enough for a GTS-Goddess to use."

BraveDan: "Actually I've heard of GTS-goddess using computers."

Cindy: "I think you're a fake Jill."

Jill: "Do you dare to tell me that in person?"

Cindy: "You bet."

Jill: "Then come on down."

 

Before Cindy could type "What do you mean by that?" a wormhole opened up beneath her chair. She screamed as she and her chair fell through the wormhole. Hearing her cry, her mother rushed into her room, but she was too late, all she saw was the wormhole closing up.

"CINDY!" She cried.

 

Meanwhile, Cindy emerged at the far end of the wormhole. She landed on what appeared to be a field. To her surprise there was no snow, which meant she wasn't in Nova Scotia anymore. Then she noticed a wall of flesh in front of her. Then she realized it was a woman in a sitting position. She had long dark hair and a body to make a supermodel jealous. She was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. On her lap was the biggest laptop Cindy had ever seen.

 

"Jill Gilbert?" Cindy cried.

Jill looked up from her laptop and smiled down at Cindy.

"Do you think I'm a fake now?"

Cindy never felt so small and helpless she checked her pockets for FemaleGrow but had none on her.

"What do you want with me Jill?" Cindy asked.

"I want to tell you my side of the story. Why I acted the way I did. Also point out some concerns I have with the World Protection Committee."

“There going to kick your butt."

"They have to find me first. Besides I've been keeping tabs on your world. The World Committee isn't as effective as you think in keeping GTS-goddess away. Worst the gender war is destroying your world."

"Only because men refuse to accept that they are not as good as women."

Jill shook her head.

"I see they have brainwashed you. The truth of the matter is, women are not better than men, and I should know."

"Why do you say that?" Cindy asked.

Jill hesitated for a moment them said.

"I used to be a man."

 

Cindy thought Jill was mad as a loon. And she didn't want to be near a mad GTS-Goddess. She decided to run as far away from Jill as possible.

Jill was disappointed to see Cindy try to run away.

"Stop! There is no where to run."

Cindy ran all the harder.

"Fine! We'll do this the hard way."

 

Cindy thought she was making good progress when an enormous hand attached to huge arm blocked her path. She started running the other way, but the hand soon caught up with her and scooped her off the ground.

 

Cindy was terrified as Jill brought her to her mouth.

"Oh No! She's going to eat me." She cried.

But Jill had no intention of eating Cindy. Instead she gave her a full body kiss before spitting her out into her palm.

 

"Why did you do that?" Cindy asked.

"My reasons will become clear." Jill replied.

"Please, let me go, I feel like a bug standing in the palm of your hand."

"I think I can do something about that."

 

Jill then placed Cindy down on the ground. Before Cindy could ask what Jill had in mind. She felt a tingling sensation. Then she realized she was growing. The pace wasn't fast at first, but it was increasing.

 

"Like the way, your clothes stretch to accommodate your growth." Jill comments as Cindy passed the 30-foot mark.

"How are you doing this?" Cindy asked but Jill didn't answer her.

When Cindy reached the 70-foot mark, her growth stopped.

"That's as large as I can make you. Are you ready to hear my story now?"

"Do I have a choice?" Cindy asked.

"No." Jill replied.

 

To be continued