- Text Size +
The term “from now” sounded a bit long term for me, a thought which didn’t appeal to me when referring to being 1 cm high and at the mercy of my discontent student.
As I lay there in her belly I again managed to muster the courage to rise my voice to her and be heard.
-“Lauren,” I said trying to sound reasonable and with some of my former authority over her-“please let me make a phone call or send an email, I need to let people know where I am and what has happened. I know this may seem fun to you, but it is a really serious matter for me”
Lauren shook her head –“ok you will have to learn it the hard way doc”
With that I saw her slender fingers reach for me and easily pinch me lifting me up. I was not sure what was going on until I felt myself being wrapped in a thick mesh of what seemed to be inch-thick, fragrant, golden metal cables. Of course that is what a girl’s hair seems like to you when you are half an inch tall.
I struggled against her powerful fingers as they cocooned me in her golden hair/ It was wrapped so tight around me that it held my arms motionless to my sides and my sides.
-“Stay still!”- her loud voice boomed from somewhere, sounding more like she was talking to herself than to me.
Once I was completely bound, she finished the job by adding a small elastic band with a colorful bead to keep me in place. I found myself dangled by her long hair and held in front of her huge face once again.
-“There!” – she smiled with satisfaction at her work –“now staying there for the evening will teach you to behave from here on! Besides, we have a long night ahead of us doc! I’m waiting for company, and I don’t mean a study group for your exam!”
Lauren giggled at my plight, but I dared say nothing since I was scared shitless by her. She had so easily turned me from a full human being to a mere object of her amusement. The way she talked to me, the indifference to my feelings I felt in her voice and the overpowering strength and ease with which she handled me made me begin to accept the fact she was in charge, and that I would basically have to do as she said from here on.
After that she got up to her fridge as I hung from her hair like a little trinket. She got a whine cooler and then plopped back to her bed to watch TV. The particular curl I was attached to bounced me around against her chest, just at the spot where her breast started, so that saved me some of the pain of bouncing against her massive collar bone.
I lay there trying to quietly wiggle myself out of my bindings as she watched TV. At some point her phone rang and she began talking to someone on the phone. I struggled even harder to break free but only succeeded in making me exhausted.
Every now and then I would see carry the diet coke above me and then feel the swoosh of thousands of liters of liquid gurgle into the depths of her body. I could not help recalling her words as when she sentenced me to obey her or I would end up in there. Was she for real? Would she really swallow me like a morsel? She most certainly could, I would be about the size of a medicine capsule.
I pictured myself being poised before her hungry mouth, her tongue quivering and long strands of saliva waiting for me as she pushed me in. Then it would be darkness, her saliva covering me and lathering me before gulping me in. Then finally, the plunge down her esophagus to my dark, painful death. What could I do if she did decided to eat me?
Unfortunately for me, as I thought of this I felt myself lifted out of my thoughts (literally). A flash tour of her long neck as I rose, a glimpse of her parted lips and then horror: I was plunged into the darkness of her mouth.
It had to be my luck Lauren was one of those women with the girly habit of chewing their hair while they talked on the phone.
Of course I could do nothing but gasp for breath inside the darkness of her mouth. I could feel the granulated surface of her tongue passing over my face and tossing me around in the semi-darkness. Her mouth constantly moved as she talked and her voice resounded with deafening intensity as she talked.
It was terrible. Occasionally she would take me out of her mouth to talk more clearly and look at me, soaking wet in her saliva, as she continued to talk and smile teasingly at me. Then I would be tossed inside her mouth, she your suck on me and toy with me under her molars. She chewed on me softly enough not to hurt me, but still the sight of her teeth was fearsome as each of her molars was almost as large as my body.
I was grateful when I heard her say goodbye on the phone and I was again left to hang against her chest. I was about to take a breath of relief when I heard her say her final phrase on the phone: -“Okies! I’ll just take a quick shower and wait for you then!”
My eyes widened at the thought of being drowned tied to this girl’s hair. I was just to beat up to struggle but I still managed to call for mercy.
-“Lauren please stop this! Don’t take me into the shower I will drown!”- I screamed.
Lauren finally acknowledged my presence as a sentient being and not just an ornament for her hair.
-“Oh stop squealing doc! I warned you to stop complaining and you just kept on disobeying me. Take your punishment like the little man you are!” –she said as she held me again before her face.
“Take it like a man indeed” I thought. I was not a man anymore, I was her toy.
-“Lauren please… I promise to obey you just don’t let me drown!”
-“There you go again! Speaking when you are not supposed to!” You want me to get really mad?”- she lifted me above her head and looked up at me.
Her body towered bellow me like a skyscraper. Even in my situation I could not keep my eyes off the awe inspiring sight of her cliff like breasts hanging from her chest below her giant face.
-“Remember doc… If you make me really mad…” –she said and then opened her mouth wide and lowered me into it saying –“aaaaaah!”
I could see all the way down to her throat, her esophagus muscles convulsing as she swallowed rivers of saliva.
-“Noooo! Please I will be good! Don’t put me into your mouth again!” I begged as I saw myself go past her teeth.
With a jerk she pulled me out again and laughed.
-“Now that is the attitude doc! Now if you are not going to say anything constructive or nice, don’t say anything. Capish?” I nodded before the giantesses face and felt tears of humiliation run down my cheeks.
I hung there against her chest as she undresses. I bounced against her chest as she walked to the bathroom humming happily and turned on the shower. This would not be nice, I just hoped I didn’t really need as much air as I did at normal size, but I definitely did not voice any complaints.