- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Lauren was a gorgeous young woman, 21 or 22 years old maybe, with absolutely now aptitude for science. She stood about 1.65 m, long, waves of golden hair showering over her shoulders, brilliant blue eyes. Her body was tight from exercise yet not skinny, she was more on the voluptuous side of beauty. Her large full breasts were usually well exposed during class and kept me distracted while I lectured on the morning period. Her slim waist, generous hips and butt and shapely legs added to an overall pleasant sight.

My name is Marcus Smith, at age 32 I am the youngest professor at Serenity College, I teach chemistry at a local college and Lauren is one of my students. In spite of her good looks she was definitely not cut for science. She never really understands the concepts I was teaching and usually kept interrupting the class and labs with her friends making comments that were really out of place which constantly forced me to confront her.

It was the day before the final exam when, not surprisingly, Lauren showed up at my office door.

-“Hello Doc”- she said with a warm on her lips. She was wearing a tight white top with no sleeves with her cleavage was (as usual) well in sight, a tight, short denim skirt that accentuated her broad hips and a pair of flip flops fit for the warm weather.

-“Hello Lauren” I said, making sure to keep my eyes on hers to avoid any sexual harassment issues –“I hope you are not here for hints on tomorrow’s test, you should have studied all the material by now”

-“Oh no doc!” She said with mock indignation on her expression –“I just came to ask a few questions of you, and maybe take some… or maybe all of your knowledge of inorganic chem home with me for tonight!”

I sighed and offered her a seat. Lauren sat down with that experienced way of moving that made sure her cleavage was visible at all times. I was certain she knew I loved it and could not keep myself from fantasizing about it all through class, but I did my best to conceal it. She looked at me and smiled, leaning down (for an even more glorious view of her hanging breast) to take something out of her purse, a notebook I assumed.

-“So I have this crystal I got from one of our experiments”-she said as she produced a green stone from her purse –“I  just wanted you to tell me more about it…”

I looked intently at the crystal. It was certainly nothing we had made in the lab. It was smooth and had a swirling green glow around it as the fluorescent lights of my office hit it.

-“I ….I am not sure what this is Lauren…”- I said, feeling oddly dizzy by the green swirling but unable to take my eyes off it.

All of a sudden  found the world expanding around me. I felt a hole in my stomach and the sensation of falling. Around me everything expanded so fast that I was disoriented, Lauren became a giant shapeless mass to me (although later on I would find out she definitely had kept her shape intact).

            I fell to the rugged floor. My clothes had become huge shapeless walls of fabric around me and I struggled to find a way out. After a while of floundering inside the caverns of my own clothes, I managed to get out of the cotton labyrinth.  I was so confused I tried to run but got my foot entangled in the thick carpeting which seemed no like a woolly, waist-high savannah.

            The realization that I had shrunk slowly sank in. I had seen the world growing around me, and I computed that the mass of thick fiber around me was a carpet, and that the dark ceiling high above me was my desk, I could not accept the fact that I must be about one inch tall. How had this happened? And why?

            Suddenly there was movement above me as two enormous flip-flops, attached to legs that towered all the way up to a glorious  (if scary), white panted-crotch.

            -“Laruen! Watch out!!! I’m down here!” –I yelled in panic as the realization that the girl could squash me without even noticing.

            I waved my arms frantically as her face, probably more than 160 meters above me looked down scanning the gound. I jumped and screamed, not daring to go near her feet for if she even moved an inch I could get crushed under them.

            I must say I was at once scared and awed with the amazing beauty Lauren was from my new perspective. From my point of view she started with two massive feet dozens of meters apart. Her feet flowed up into two powerful calves whose muscles I could se rippling under her smooth skin as she balanced her mass above me. Far above were her thighs, I could not even imagine what their mass must be compared to mine. Then her sweet mound, covered by her soft white panties under her swinging skirt. Further up were the incredible masses of her breasts, hanging like house sized bean bags in her white top. I could barely see her face above, only occasionally as she looked around and her breasts would allow me a glimpse of it.

            Finally I saw her eyes far above focus on me and a smile came to her lips.

-“There you are!” – she said as she crouched down.

Even though I knew she had seen me and would not harm me, the sight of something as big as her body was to me sinking down over me triggered my self preservation instincts and I ran away from her as fast as the carpet fiber permitted me. After a few awkward steps I fell over and landed face down on the carpet. I heard her deep feminine voice laugh and echo above me. I turned to face her and make sure she would not fall on me only to find myself looking into the giant palm of her hand.

-“There prof! no need to run. I won’t hurt you” she cooed as her other hands slid forcefully beneath me scooping me from the floor. I lay there confused in the darkness of her cupped hands when I felt myself being raised at a very high speed. My whole body compressed against the rough skin of her palm. After a few fearful seconds I stopped accelerating and Lauren removed her hand from above me.

I then found myself face to face with my giantess student. Just a few meters from me her lush, red lips smiled at me. I could see every detail of her anatomy: the way her nostrils, big enough to fit my head in, flared as she breathed; the warmth of her moist breath as she exhaled it onto me from the depths of her immense body; the fine golden fur that covered her upper lip, invisible at normal size but now a beautiful velvet cover over her soft skin. And her lips, o god they were just glorious! Every crease in their surface, the glistening coat of saliva covering the inner parts, and the smooth white teeth beyond them barely visible. I felt completely mesmerized by it and the idea that I could actually fit into that cavern of a mouth crossed my mind giving me a feeling of complete fear and excitement.

I also felt vulnerable and exposed, laying naked on the palm of one of my female students is not exactly the position I envisioned myself being in at any point in my life!

-“Now prof… I think you know how we students feel being completely at your mercy!”- she spoke as she raised me a bit more  and holding me in front of her eyes.

I did not like the tone she was using, or the calmness at which she was accepting the fact that I was one centimeter high and laying on her palm. Why was she not surprised? Could she have something to do with this…?

-“What is going on Lauren?” I asked, my voice trembling with fear and awe as I lied suspended between her fingers. I held on to her strong fingers for my life and looked around bewildered. It was all very confusing to take in, the dimensions of everything her face covering my frontal horizon. I was so small I could not even look into both eyes at once. Every now and then I looked below me only to see the amazing cleft of her breasts as I dangled hundreds of meters above the floor below.

-“I see getting shrunk has not diminished your interest in my breasts”-she said matter-of-factly. “You never could keep your eyes off them during class… well, the lighter side of all this is you will her to see a lot more of them soon!”

-“Lauren you have to take me to the hospital or somewhere to get help!” I managed to yell, trying to ignore her calm tone as she regarded me between her finger pads.

-“No doc, not this time, you are coming with me. And you will make sure I pass your exam!”- She replied.

I looked up into her right and left eyes and alternatively at her giant, lush lips as she spoke. The vibrations from her booming voice coursing through me like making me feel even smaller than I already felt.

-“now lets get out of here before anyone notices you are gone. I am taking you with me!” –A colossal smile formed in front of me just before my stomach raced to my head as she dropped me and I plummeted downward from the great height. As I fell I saw the crease of her bosom getting closer and closer until I felt myself impact hard on the resilient surface. I bounced from her right to her left breast until I managed to find a hold on her smooth skin.

I felt my whole world tremble and jiggle as Lauren laughed at my plight. I looked up at her, naked and humiliated and saw her blue eyes glaring down at me with a glint and a smile on playing on her lips.

-“Ok, its time to say bye bye doc! Hope you enjoy the ride!” With that I saw her hand come over me. Her fingers manipulated her breasts apart so I fell deeper into the her cleavage. I managed to catch a final glimpse of her smiling face as two fingers pushed me deeper and the walls of flesh of her breasts closed in around me leaving me trapped in warm, wonderful, suffocating darkness.

I found out that in my new condition I needed very little oxygen. Under normal circumstances I believe I would have asphyxiated very quickly, yet I endured quite ok, if somewhat smothered bye her massive body.

Lauren started walking out of my office and through the school campus. I could feel the soft massive walls of flesh around me bounce and swing with ever step. The feeling of her skin surrounding my tiny naked body was exhilarating, yet I could not help trying to escape from my prison. I struggled and wiggled against her skin, which was covered in a soft blond fur and a thin coat of vanilla scented sweat. A few times I managed to reach my torso out of her cleavage only to catch a quick glimpse of indistinct campus locations before Lauren’s strong fingers forced me back into my bouncy prison.

Finally I desisted, I decided I could not fight against the strength of this giantess and tried to relax against her warm skin. Against her chest I could hear the distant thumping of her heart. Taking into account I was less than half an inch tall, the organ must be about the size of a bus for me! In my effort to forget my predicament, I found myself imaging me easily crawling through her heart valves and chambers as if it was some giant machine! How had this happened ? How did I become so puny?

I tried to focus on all the amazing sounds that surrounded me. I could also feel her breathing. Her intake of air was massive and the gush of oxygen feeling up her chest was like the sound of a giant balloon being blown up under her breast. I could also hear her occasionally humming a tune, or casually saying hello to someone as if she was oblivious she had a full grown man imprisoned between her breasts. As I accepted my impotence to escape a part of me actually began to enjoy the marvel of experiencing another human being at these dimensions. She was at the same time a person and a place to me. The idea that I could actually explore her body as if it was a huge monument to beauty mesmerized me. The thought that I was small enough for her to actually ingest me and fit me easily into that terrifying yet gorgeous body of hers made chills of fear and, strangely, arousal, course through my body.

After what seemed an eternity crammed into a giant girl’s bosom, she finally came to a stop. I felt movement around me and suddenly I found myself freefalling as I realized Lauren had removed her shirt and braw releasing her H-sized breasts and my puny self. I rolled down her belly and came to a stop around her belly button.

I gathered my wits and tried to find out where exactly I was. It seemed Lauren was sitting in her bed propped up by some pillows judging by the position of her bodyscape. I was really not prepared to encounter myself face to face with her naked breasts overhanging me like cliffs. I admit I had spent long minutes distracted by them and imagining what they must look like, but from my miniature status they were simply overwhelming and I could not but stare at them in awe.

Lauren’s breasts were large and well formed with a very well defined tan line. Her skin was white and had a few sexy freckles, and as I had found out up close, they were covered in a very fine golden fur, barely noticeable at normal size. But it was her ample nipples that were most impressive. Wide and pink, lying just above the point where each breast started to curve downward to meet her body, each one of them must be three inches in diameter, that would make them about 7 times my body length. As my body reacted to the sight with a very stiff erection, I could just imagine myself laying sprawled on the soft flesh of one of those glorious areolas.

-“I see you enjoyed the ride doc!” –Lauren said as I realized her huge face regarding me just beyond the cliffs of her hypnotizing breasts.

I nodded, for a while completely forgetting the absurdity and uncertainty of the whole situation. I backed up a bit as the giant woman reached a finger towards me to caress my tiny erection. It is a bit unnerving to have your manhood stroked by a finger the size of a compact car! Yet she was surprisingly gentle and did not hurt me at all.

-“How does it feel doc? Here you are: tiny, naked, completely at my mercy! Where are all your tittles, your sarcastic remarks and lofty attitudes now? You are just a toy to me now!” -Lauren said giving me what to her must be a soft nudge but seemed to me like a massive push with her fingertip on my chest.

I landed flat on my ass on the edge of her belly button and clutched my chest in pain.

-“Lauren I don’t understand why are you doing this? HOW are you doing this?” – I groaned

-“Now understand this I am the one in charge now, you don’t ask or demand anything ok! As for why I a am doing this is because I love doing it, how I did it.. that is for me to know and for you, my little toy, to find out!” –Lauren smirked as she pushed me with her pinky into her belly button.

I fell inside trying pathetically to push her pinky away. Her belly button was large enough for me to fit in, I stood up and glared at her angrily. The edge of her navel was up to my neck. Bellow my feet her bowels groaned with a deep guttural sound making me shiver with fear.

Even though I was definitely intimidated by her size and strength, I mustered some courage and said -“Lauren this is really serious! You are kidnapping another human being! I don’t know how you did this but you had better reverse it right now!”

In response she lowered down her pinky on me again pressing me into her navel as her blue eyes dug into me from beyond the cliffs of her uncanny breast.

-“now listen doc,” she said calmly as I felt the air squeeze out of my tiny lungs under the weight of her finger-“ you hear that grumbling in my stomach?”

She waited until I nodded, my face red from the pressure her finger exerted on me.

-“Well if you do not obey me and keep quiet with all this good and bad nonsense you will end up in there, understand?” she said calmly and continued to let the weight of her pinky crush the living daylights out of me until I nodded.

-“Good!” she finally let go letting me take in a deep breath.-“now the first important thing we will do is get my by your test tomorrow. Don’t worry I will tell you what I want of you then, for now we will just have some fun ok. As long as you don’t try to escape or do anything stupid you have nothing to fear doc!” – she smiled sweetly and I nodded as I staggered to my feet, naked and puny in her belly button.

She smiles as I nodded submissively, afraid she mighr use force on me again, then she added in a playful voice –“Meanwhile you will need some schooling on how to behave from now on with me!”