- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
She makes plans to eat David.

As she finished her chicken salad, she looked down at little David and wondered exactly what she should do with this creature.  He was so enamored with her mouth and lips, she wished she could swallow David whole.  But her Lap-Band would prevent that.  She could chew him up, but somehow, that wasn’t going to satisfy her. 

 

As she cleaned the dishes, she thought hard about what to do next.  First she would like to get to know him a little better so when she did eat him, it would be like she always would have a friend with her, albeit inside her.  She smiled at that thought.  As he put away the last dish, her eyes brightened as she came up with an idea.

 

At last, she thought of something to try.  She picked up David and placed him in her pocket.  He didn’t resist as he was still reeling from the orgasm he had just had.  She went to the family room where her ferrets were caged, and she saw the tubing they used to tunnel through and play in. She was sure they wouldn’t mind if her new pet played with the tunnels too.

 

Plucking David from her pocket, she lifted him up by one leg and dangled him before her grinning face.  “How are you feeling?”

 

Sighing, he waved his arms wildly and laughed.  “I’m dizzy!” he cried out.  “Let me down!”

 

Instead, she moved him closer to her plump, moist lips.  “Not yet, because I want to taste you again.”  She slipped him into her mouth and held him on her tongue.  His skin tasted a little salty, and his wriggling tickled her.  She rolled him around her mouth with her tongue, and heard him yelp as he tumbled around. 

 

The temptation was too great, so she swallowed.  She struggled a moment, pushing him to the back of her throat and swallowed again.  The reflex was strong.  Finally, he disappeared down her throat.  Smiling, she delighted in her accomplishment. 

 

It didn’t last long though.  She burped.  “Oh, my!  I shouldn’t have done that!”  Burping again, she felt a pain in her upper chest.  One more burp, and he would be freed.  In, then out.  “Burp!” and there he was again.

 

Coughing, covered in slime, and gasping, David gasped for breath.  “That was incredible!” he mumbled to himself.  Looking up, he caught my eye and asked, “Why did you do that?”

 

“I got carried away.  I want you to be part of me, forever,” she said softly.  “Come here.  Let me clean you up.”

 

Lifting him again, she placed him against her lips, and she kissed his chest lightly.  Then she licked his chest, and then sucked first one leg, then the other.  She couldn’t help but tickle his feet lightly with the tip of her tongue.  Finally, he started to giggle and laugh, perhaps forgiving her for eating him. 

 

“David, we have a new game for you to try.  You need to get in shape and train for the next game we will play.  See this tunnel here?  I want you to hold your breath and crawl through the tunnel until you come out the other side.  No cheating though!  Be sure to hold your breath the whole way!”

 

She set David down at the tunnel’s entrance.  The tubing was curled into several figure eights and was a tangled mess.  He looked at it with fear.  “Why do I have to do this?”

 

“You will see, soon enough.  Now, take a deep breath, and get going.” 

 

Reluctantly, he did as he was told.  Lying on his belly, he crawled through the tunnel as fast as he could.  As he exited the other end, he panted and gasped. 

 

“Good boy!” she cheered.  “Take a break now, and then try it again.”