- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first attempt at vore...so go easy on me!
Author's Chapter Notes:
After losing weight, a woman is pleased to find a tiny man in her pantry.  They get to know one another...intimately.

Looking in the mirror, she didn’t really like what she saw.  Since college, her weight had steadily increased because she used to eat instead of facing her emotions and moods.  She had everything going for her, except a healthy weight.  She had lots of friends and was an active participant in several social clubs.  She had a job she loved, and she had a wonderful husband and four ferrets.

 

Finally, she had done something about her weight issue.  It had been one year since she had Lap-Band surgery.  The surgeon placed a band around the upper part of her stomach to create a small pouch.  Since the food eaten would collect at the upper part of the stomach, it created a funnel or blockade.  Only items smaller than a pencil eraser could pass through to the lower part of the stomach, so the pouch would make her feel full after eating only a small amount.  

 

Now, when she looked in the mirror, she could smile.  She had full breasts, a small waist, and (turning around) she also had round, plump hips.  Looking further down, she had what she considered to be cute feet, with tiny toes and high arches.  She would never be skinny, but preferred her “earth mother” appearance to the cover girl fashion model look.

 

It was the beginning of the new year, and she was going to clean out the pantry to ensure that any items still left from the “old ways” of eating were gone.  Tearing herself away from the mirror, she picked out an outfit, got dressed, and headed to the pantry.

 

When she turned on the light, the pantry was flooded with brightness and the shadows faded away.  Just as the light filled the room, she gasped, “Oh!”  In the back corner, she was sure she had seen something moving!  “Could it be another mouse?” she thought, kind of disgusted. 

 

Looking more closely though, she saw a tiny creature trying to balance on the edge of the cooler, but she couldn’t quite see it very well.  When she shifted the container, she heard a plop as it slid into the cooler, making a screeching sound as it clawed at the inside lining of the cooler. 

 

“Well, look at you!” she gasped excitedly!  It looked like a tiny man about 2 ½ inches tall!  Puzzled, because how could such a thing happen?  Could humans be that small?  It must be a doll, or a trick.  Maybe it was one of the ferret toys hidden in the pantry.  But she was sure she saw it moving.  Summoning some courage, she timidly asked,  “Who are you?  WHAT are you?”  Pausing, she added, “Can you talk?  Say something…anything!”

 

Peering up at her was indeed a terrified little man.  He didn’t say anything at all, probably in shock.  Reaching into the cooler, she picked him up and held him to her face to get a closer look.  “You are adorable!  What is your name?” she cooed, trying to soothe his (and her own) fears.  “My name is Pamela…please say something.  Prove that you are alive.  That would just be so cool!”

 

“I’m David,” he finally said.  “Can you please let me go now?” he asked.

 

“Oh, but I thought we could have some fun!  You look hungry.  Is that why you are in the pantry?” 

 

He hung his head, trembling.  All he wanted to do was hide again. 

 

“Well let’s go to the kitchen, and I will get you something to eat.”  Still gripping him loosely in her hand, she padded into the kitchen.

 

Opening the refrigerator with one hand, she pulled out a yogurt and some chicken salad.  She put some of each on a tiny dessert plate, and then she placed him beside it.  “There you go, David.  It is like our first date.”

 

“Well I must say that you are huge and scare me, but you are also quite beautiful!  I love the way you have a crooked smile and twinkling eyes,” David said, overcoming some of his fear. 

 

Blushing, Pamela replied, “Why thank you!”  She spooned some chicken salad out and started to eat it.  One of the key things about the Lap-Band surgery is that you must eat slowly, chew well, and only in tiny bites.

 

David continued, “You have been so kind to me.  I have been hidden so long, and I have been so alone.  Being around your beauty without having to run is such a delight!  I can’t get enough of you!  Your lips are perfectly shaped!  I have to admit that I have a thing for beautiful smiles like yours.”  He took a bite and chewed, and then scooped up some yogurt and brought it to his mouth with his hand.

 

“Well hiding in a pantry couldn’t have been much fun!  I wonder why I didn’t see you before now!  But that doesn’t matter. You are here now, and I think we can have some fun.  Just look at you!” she teased.  “You are a mess!  You have yogurt all over your face.  Here, let me help.”  Pamela lowered her hand and David climbed onto her palm.  She lifted him to her mouth and smiled broadly. 

 

Slowly, she licked her lips, wetting them.  Then, she moved David closer to her moistened lips.  Flicking her tongue around her lips one more time, she enjoyed watching his eyes grow wide in anticipation.  Then she looked a little lower and saw that his cock was now standing erect.  She had wondered if all his plumbing worked!   

 

Moving him even closer, she reached her tongue out to lap up the bit of yogurt smudged across his cheeks and lips.  After lapping that clean, she proceeded to lick his ears, neck and chest.  He moaned quietly.  Then she moved lower, to flick her tongue against the tip of his tiny cock.  It jumped, and she giggled. 

 

Wrapping her lips around the tiny organ, she sucked gently.  His moans grew a bit louder.  Flicking her tongue up and down his genitals, she enjoyed the sounds he made.  When he spurted, she swallowed the little cream he produced, and then moved her tongue down and took each foot in her mouth to suck them.  His little toes wiggled and he giggled as she tickled his soles with the pink tip of her tongue.  Then she took a napkin and dried him off.

 

“Did you like that, David?”

 

“Yes ma’am!  Wow!  What else can I say?” he replied, flushed.

 

She picked up her fork and continued eating her chicken as she watched him come down from the high of a climax.  “That was very exciting for me, too!  I wonder what trouble we can get into next?”