- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
She tires of the trial attempt, and gets David to agree to try again.

She wasn’t sure if her plan would work or not, but she was going to give her best try.  Somehow she wanted to have her tiny David inside her belly.

 

“You have rested enough.  I am going to time you this time.  Close your eyes this time, and don’t forget to hold your breath and go as fast as you can through the tunnel.”

 

“I can’t!” he grumbled.  “I’m too tired.” 

 

“Poor dear,” she said.  “Let me see if I can invigorate you again.”  She reached down to gently pick up her little man, and she reached out her tongue to drag it across his flaccid cock, lightly at first, and then with a bit more pressure.  “Does that feel good, David?” she cooed, in a sexy tone, trying to get him to react.

 

“Stop it! Just leave me alone.  I want to rest.  I don’t like this game at all,” he griped.

 

Ignoring his complaints, she wrapped her wet lips around his little cock and started to suck rhythmically.  Eventually, his manhood rose to the occasion.  She delighted in her handiwork, and continued sucking.  Then she used one of her fingers to press lightly against his balls.  “Oh!” he cried out.  “Please, stop!  Argh!” he panted as he ejected a small amount of white goo onto her pursed lips. 

 

“Good boy!” she chirped, as she slowly moved her pink tongue across her lower lip, and then her upper lip, cleaning off the semen he had placed there.  She watched his chest heave as he panted from the exertion of climaxing.  “Let me clean you off now.”  Again she picked up her new friend and put him into her mouth, once again.  She ran her tongue around his legs, thighs, groin, and then up around his waist.  He was yelling something, but she ignored him and continued with his tongue bath.  Slowly, she pulled him halfway out of her mouth by his feet, and then licked his upper body and neck so that he was totally coated in her saliva. 

 

“You are nice and slippery now, so let’s try the real thing.  Maybe you don’t need another practice run.”

 

“What are you talking about?” he asked, with a confused expression.

 

“If you can’t enter my tummy from the top end, then you will from the bottom end.”  She tugged her panties off with one hand, dropping them on the floor with a big grin.  Then, she licked his body up and down one more time before she placed him down on the couch beside her, and said, “Do you understand what I want you to do?” 

 

“No!  You can’t mean THAT?” he blurted.  

 

“Here you go,” she said, as she lay down on the couch and spread her legs, opening her butt cheeks with her hands.  Her anus was displayed in front of David’s gawking face.  “Take a deep breath, sweetie.  It is time for me to have you inside me.  But you have to do your part and crawl through MY tunnel to get to my tummy.  So go.  Get started.  I’ve enjoyed our time together, and it will go on forever once you are a part of me.  Crawl fast to your final destination.”

 

“Please don’t make me!  I will do anything you want!”

 

“What can you do for me?  You are too tiny!  We have become friends, but that time is over.  Now, you are to become a part of me. So crawl inside, my pet.  Do it now.”

Slowly he moved closer.  He had started crying as he came to the realization that his life was now over.  “Keep going.  You’re doing great.  We’ll always be together.” 

 

As he approached the brown opening, he sobbed louder.  “Good bye,” he muttered sadly as he started hyper ventilating.  Then he spread open the sphincter muscle and began his journey. 

 

“Ooooh, that feels good,” she thought as he stretched first the outer sphincter muscle and then the inner one.  She could feel pressure and movement as he began his journey into her intestines.  She hoped he had taken a big breath, or he would not make it the whole way to her stomach.  Soon the sensations lessened, as he got deeper inside her body. 

 

Lying on the couch, she reflected on what had just happened, but not for long.  Suddenly, she started cramping.  Rushing to the restroom, she barely had time to sit down when she felt a movement, and then heard a “plop” and a splash.  

 

Turning around, she peered into the toilet bowl, and she saw David treading water.  “David!  You didn’t make it!  What am I going to do with you?”