- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

 

 

Chapter 1

 

            I awoke with a startle, frozen to the bone. Extremely disoriented, I sat up on the hard floor and tried to look around but everything was a blur. It was noisy, with people bustling all around me and their conversations seemed jumbled. I was confused at the noise level, especially the footfalls which were hurting my ears.

            ‘Click, clack…click, clack…’ someone was approaching and the sound of her high heels on the floor was all I could hear now as my vision began to clear. Directly in front of me were a pair of gigantic, white open-toed mules and they were approaching fast. Instinct took over and I flung myself to the side just as the bright red-painted toes streaked by me at incredible speed. I had nearly died! Crushed under some giant woman’s feet?

            I had to clear my head, none of this made any sense. I started running. This only brought back the chills and I could feel the wind rushing over my entire body. Also, something was slapping away freely between my legs. I looked down in full sprint to realize that I was completely naked! Stunned, I came to a full stop and for the first time I looked around to take in my surroundings. I was in a mall, only everything was humongous. Giant people walked about all around me. I panicked again and started running towards a giant trash can which was the closest thing to me.

            I reached it unscathed and huffing to catch my breath. What should I do? Was this insanity some sort of twisted dream? It felt so real and I was never this scared or cold in any dream before. I needed a plan, and fast. I needed help, but from who? At best I was three inches in height and finding help would be a dangerous game.

 

            As I began to calm down a little I could hear a conversation.

“So I was like, screw you Brad. I’ll take the bus to meet Shannon at the mall then. Who needs you anyhow?”

            “What an asshole. If his friends are that important to him maybe you should find a boyfriend who cares more about your needs.”

            Looking above me, I noticed there were two teens chatting on the bench next to the garbage can. My neck hurt to look up so high. As I panned down towards eye level I could see their feet. The blonde girl, who was closest to me, was sitting cross-legged wearing bright green flip flops. Her feet were slender and she had long, straight toes with a French pedicure. The brunette next to her, presumably named Shannon, was wearing a pair of leather sandals. Her feet looked smaller with high arches and evenly proportioned toes, painted scarlet red. The girls were probably about 17 years old.

            With their feet exposed it presented me with the opportunity of getting their attention and some help. Running about the open floor was not an option after my near-death experience with the giant lady in mules. So I set off towards their feet. As I neared the one green flip flop planted on the floor I could detect a unique, musky scent in the air which was only growing stronger. At my size, I wondered, maybe my senses were heightened? The smell wasn’t totally unpleasant so I pressed on. As I got closer I could see the grime on her foot from walking about barefoot and the smell had increased ten fold. I choked back the stench but oddly enough I felt my cock perk up. Confused and ashamed I stopped next to her foot.

            Slowly reaching out and up with a shaky hand I touched the side of her foot. It was soft, smooth and greasy-warm from the summer heat. It felt good on my cold hand. I walked around to the front of the flip flop looking for a bit of open space to hop on it. Her toes were spread out and pushing into the flip flop, slightly pink on the bottom half from supporting the weight of her crossed leg. Kicking my leg up and over, I swung up there, prepared to beat on the young girl’s toes and get her attention. Her toes were right there in front of me with her big toe coming up to nearly my full height: the full force of her feminine smell hitting me. My shaft came to full attention. The smell of her foot was exciting me involuntarily. Once again I felt ashamed.

            “Well Jessica, I’m off to get my hair done. How about I meet you at the food court in an hour?”

            “Sounds good Shan, cya in a bit.”

            In a blur next to me, the brown leather sandals with red toes marched away at amazing speed. That left just Jessica sitting at the bench who no doubt was about to begin her shopping spree. This of course was not good news for little me standing on the front of her flip flop.

            As I turned to jump off and make my escape Jessica moved her foot forward to uncross her leg. I was flung back into the crevice between her big toe and second toe. I smashed headfirst into the plastic thong portion of the flip flop that held it on her foot. With the tremendous movement of the flip flop due to her getting up, I flung myself to the insole and hung onto the strap in front of me. As she stood up her toes moved in around me and pushed my face into the insole which was grimey and sweaty. As she began to walk her toes slid about my naked form and instantly greased up my body with her sweat.

            At her first full step I became disoriented by the upward movement and then just as suddenly coming back down to the floor.

            “This is it,” I thought. “I’m about to die under the toes of some teenaged girl. How pathetic.”

            But as her foot hit the floor and I was crushed within her toes my life didn’t end. The pain was immense though, and the air was pushed from my lungs. Pulling her foot up for the next step I sucked in hard to get some air. At the same time I could taste the grime of her flip flop as well as her sweat. Her toes lifted upwards during the step and the angle of the flip flop caused me to slide over sideways under her toes despite holding on tightly to the green strap. I was no longer in the crevice between her toes. This step I was going to take the full force of the impact under all her toes, with my head directly under her second toe.

            All too soon, with me screaming, the toes came crashing down upon me. With my head turned to the side her toe flesh enveloped me. Her soft, slippery skin pushed my body into the insole of the flip flop. The weight was nearly unbearable but as fast as the toes had pushed down on me they were soon slightly releasing their grip on me for another step. I was alive? Muddled thoughts ran through my mind: perhaps I was more durable at my reduced size? I had little time to reflect on my circumstance, though, and the process repeated itself again. And then again, and again, over and over I was punished under her slimey toes. I was soaked with her sweat now and had to time my breaths as she walked. The heat of her foot didn’t take long to warm my body. Pressed repeatedly into the insole and surrounded by her scent I realized I was hard as a rock. Despite having my body continually bruised and battered I was still aware of my shaft getting ground into her flip flop. Was it pain or pleasure I was feeling? Furthermore, I started to wonder, what was she feeling? Surely she had to know there was something in her flip flop.

 

            Finally, after who knows how long, we came to a stop. The pressure of her toes was immense but I had just enough space to take small, shallow breaths.

            “Can I help you?” I heard a muffled voice say from above.

            “Ya,” Jessica said. “I love the feel of this skirt. I have to try it on!”

            “Of course young lady. The dressing rooms are right this way. Follow me.”

            Once again we were underway and I was squished repeatedly. We stopped and I heard the clang of a door and the shut of a lock. After some movement the pressure on me was drastically reduced as she sat down. Then quickly the sweaty toes slipped away from my body and out of the flip flop. There I was lying facedown on her flip flop. I was sore but still able to move. Amazingly, nothing was broken and I moved onto my knees while wiping the sweat and grime from my face.

            “What the….,” I heard above me. “Omigod. I thought I felt something, but what is….?”

            Before I knew it I was snatched up by this girl and starring into a pair of bright blue eyes. Jessica was stunning, and shocked. As she starred at my little form I was speechless. Her lips were pink and luscious. Her teeth perfect and white. Her face was flawless and mesmerizing. Gradually, as her surprise waned, her pretty little face turned into a dark scowl. Jessica looked pissed off.

            “Just what the hell do you think you’re doing in my shoe you little…..man-thing?”

            “I was….er….uh….”

            “Shut up! I don’t know what you are, but what you were doing is disgusting and perverted! How dare you?”

            “I was only trying to….”

            “Not another word perv! I should just crush you right now, huh, would you like that?”

            “Please don’t. I wasn’t being a pervert. I was trying to get your help.”

            “Oh really,” she said. “Then how do you explain this?”

            At the same instant she held me in her palm and flicked my raging hard-on with her finger. She had no intent to do any serious damage but the impact knocked the wind from me. With my crotch under intense pain I curled up into the fetal position.

            I couldn’t really concentrate any longer on what she was saying, but enraged, she was babbling on about how men don’t respect women and how boyfriends only want to drink with their friends instead of spending quality time with their girlfriends. I failed to see the relevance to my plight and now it was obvious to me that Jessica was only thinking of herself: a maturity level consistent with her age. I was in trouble.

            “Well, I’m going to teach you how to respect women,” was the last thing she said as the other hand drew near again. With another flick of her finger to my head I was out cold.

 

            I was groggy, disoriented and had no idea where I was. As I peaked between my eyelids I could see I was in a gigantic pink room and all that had transpired at the mall came rushing back to me. I was lying in the huge expanse of a fluffy comforter with a white cotton sock on top of me. It was dirty and smelled of Jessica, a smell I was now familiar with. Now with time to think, I tried to recall what had happened to make me miniaturized. But try as I might, I had no recollection of what happened before I saw that white mule coming at me. Who was I? Was I not ‘normal’ at some point? All I knew was that I had a killer headache. I was yet again surrounded by foot stench. As I looked under the sock I was still naked and my body was greasy and a little dirty. I think I smelt worse that the sock.

            “So what are you going to do with him?” I heard from somewhere beyond.

            “Oh, I don’t know Shan. But it sure felt great under my toes all afternoon at the mall. The little thing feels soft, yet supportive under there. It’s like a little gel sole for my toes. And it’s strange, but somehow I feel better knowing it’s down there. I bet when it’s awake it will be even better.”

            “You want to keep him under your nasty feet? It doesn’t seem right.”

            “Don’t knock it until you try it.”

            “I don’t know. It’s a little person.”

            “Not really. It’s far too tiny to be a real person. Besides, the thing was trying to f*ck my foot remember?”

            “Ya,” responded Shannon. “That is pretty creepy, let alone totally sick. Blah!”

            “It brought this on itself. Besides, it can’t be that bad for it. Gross as it is, the thing likes feet. Go ahead, grab it and put it under your foot. You have to try it out.”

            “I don’t know Jessie. Well, maybe I’ll try this one time, just for you.”

            I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. What was the matter with these two young girls? Had they no feelings of empathy? They had to be out of their minds to assume I liked feet.

            As Shannon got up to walk over to the bed I was able to see her face for the first time. While not as gorgeous as Jessica, she was still a babe in her own right. The brunette had that ‘girl next door’ thing going for her. Her tits her huge and her body slimmed down to a tiny little waist.

            “Oh, shit, Jess. His little eyes are open. He’s awake!”

            “Good. It will be way more fun now!”

            Shannon approached me with caution. Her brown eyes were wide with a look of awe and disgust at the same time. I just stayed put, scared stiff. She reached down and pulled off the sock touching it as little as possible.

            “Well his little pecker isn’t hard now,” she said with a nervous giggle.

            She leaned in close to get a better look at me. As she reached for me she recoiled quickly.

            “Ew. The little man stinks!”

            “Well of course it does,” laughed Jessica. “Just flick it onto the floor.”

            “I can’t do that to him. He might get hurt.”

            “C’mon Shan. It won’t get hurt. I was walking on it all afternoon.”

            This seemed to put Shannon at ease and she reached in and gave me a quick slap with the back of her hand before I could flee. She tried to have her hand make as minimal contact with me as possible. I went flying off the edge of the bed, which to me was the height of a mountain, screaming as I fell to the floor. Thud! I hit the carpet and bounced a bit. I was alive! The jarring impact left me breathless but otherwise intact and unbroken.

            I heard the bed creak as Shannon sat down and then another couple of thuds as two huge sandals came down on either side of me. Before I could even get to my feet Shannon had already slipped her right foot from the sandal. From my back all I could see was the sole of her foot slowly descending upon me. It closed in on me. I just laid there in disbelief. Then, quickly it was gone: placed back on top of the sandal to my left. I looked towards it and saw once again her perfectly painted, red pedicure.

            “Jess, this is weird. My feet are sweaty from the long walk to your house. And it is a little man after all.”

            “Just trust me Shannon. Go. Try it. Besides, your feet never smell as bad as mine and the thing was happy to get under my toes.”

            Shannon’s apprehensive face disappeared from my view and was once again filled with the sole of her foot. It was slightly dirty and had a few wrinkles and creases in it. As it neared I could pick up her smell. It was quite different from Jessica’s smell, but still stirring in some strange way.

            This is crazy, I thought, as the teen’s foot came down on me. Then it touched me. It was warm, smelly and slightly greasy. Her foot was only touching me slightly. It was then that I began to feel my erection begin to return. This unnerved me so I began to scramble backwards. Shannon felt me slipping out and instinctively pushed her foot to the floor to prevent my escape. My head ended up lodged between her second and third toe and I began to freak out and try to wiggle free. Her sweat lathered my body up and smeared into my face. She then slid her toes down on either side of my head. As I opened my eyes I could see Jessica peering down at me between her friend’s toes.

            “You like that don’t you? Sick little foot pervert thing that you are,” she said, beginning to laugh hysterically.

            Shannon began to giggle too and started scrunching her toes around my head. It hurt a bit, but not like getting stepped on. With more confidence the brunette started rubbing her foot all over me, back and forth, from toes to heel and back to her toes. Due to the sweat her foot slid about me with ease.

            “It’s not so bad,” laughed Shannon. “In a weird way he feels good. It’s like a foot rub, only I have to do the rubbing.”

            “Stand up,” Jessica said. “Put it right under your foot. I want to see if it can take it.”

            Please no, I thought. Shannon had previously shown some sympathy for me so I hoped she wouldn’t do it.

            “Okay,” was her immediate reply.

            And with that she stood up with me under the middle of her foot. The weight was unbelievable. I thought my body was going to implode. But it didn’t. I was getting crushed, couldn’t breath, but there was no ‘crunch’. After an eternity Shannon sat back down on the bed and released some of the pressure on me. I could breathe again.

            “That was awesome! I could feel it squirming under my foot. I felt….powerful!”

            Now Shannon too was referring to me as ‘it’. She also seemed to like me underfoot. This was a nightmare, only somehow it was all real. These demented teens enjoyed having me under their stinky feet!

            “Even now I can feel its little breaths under my sole. This is so exciting Jess!”

            “I knew you’d like it.”

            As she drew her foot off me I could see them both starring down at me with big smiles on their faces.

            “Omigod,” said Jessica. “I guess it likes your stinky feet too!”

            As the two of them had a good laugh, I looked down and saw that I had a hard-on once again.

            “No more, please, I beg you!” I cried upwards. “I don’t want to do this. I need….”

            “Shut up! Another word and I’ll knock you back out, or worse,” said Jessica. “Now listen carefully. You belong to us, thing, and from now on you had better do as we say or we will find something heavy enough to crush you. Understand?”

            “Yes mam.”

            “Good. Now, your squeaky voice annoys me so we’re going to have to do something about that.”

            Jessica went over to her desk and grabbed some tape and a pair of scissors. She cut a tiny little piece off and returned to stick it on my mouth.

            “Girls, come down and have a bite to eat,” I heard from beyond the door.

            “Okay Mom, be right there.”

            “Hey Jess, mind if I get to know it better during supper?”

            “Of course not, thing is ours to share.”

            “I have an idea.”

            Shannon went to the desk and returned with another few pieces of tape. Ignoring my pleading facial expression she snatched me up and laid me prostrated on her sandal. With my head resting in the indentation of her second toe, she spread my legs and put a piece of tape on each one. Holding my arms in she put another piece of tape across my chest. I was unable to move, couldn’t speak and felt completely humiliated.

            Without hesitation, she started to slip on the sandal. Looking down I could see her toes inching towards me. They came up on my lower body and slowly climbed and scraped their way up to my head as she got her foot fully encased within the sandal. Her second toe began to grind itself into my face in her attempt to gain some comfort.

            “There, let’s go eat,” giggled Shannon.

            She stood up and my entire body compressed under the upper portion of her sole. It was warm and I could feel the wet leather on my back. Her full weight was tremendous but at least I no longer feared for my life. As she walked I had to time my breaths. This was difficult to do as I could only breathe threw my nose. The smell was intense: leather, lotion and teen sweat.

            “Thing feels great down there. Squishy and comfortable. I could get used to this,” laughed Shannon.

            “Wait until you see what I have planned for it after dinner,” said Jessica.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Much, much more to come.