- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tamara's early visit into the mini world.

(Recap of Tamara’s dream of the past day’s escapades)

 

           Tamara had decided to take her daily trip through the warp hole that led to the miniature planet that held her “tinies” as she called them. As she went through the warp she went through the stomach sickness that she had come to associate with her visits. Instead of trying to collect her bearings as she would have any other time she decided to welcome the vomit and let it loose unto the tiny city that she had materialized into. As the muck oozed into the streets the stomach acid began to eat through the cars , people, and buildings that it had immersed. Tamara watched just looked on at the death and destruction that she had begun. “EWL, THAT’S NASTY, YOU TINIES SHOULD REALLY CLEAN THAT UP” she said in mock disgust. As she looked on she noticed a man directly on the edge of the vomit pool. His vehicle was halfway into the out of the mess and he was idiotically attempting to procure something from his glove compartment. After watching for a few seconds Tamara decided that the tiny was being disrespectful by doing this instead of cowering in fear of her. Her first thought was to crush his car flat but she didn’t intend on dirtying her flip-flops and getting vomit on her bare feet was out of the question. So she waited until the man got back out of his car with the package he had risked his life for. She immediately grabbed him and brought him up to her face. “WHY HAVE YOU INSULTED YOUR GODDESS TINY ?” He attempted to answer but she couldn’t make out his words, partly due to his size and partly due to the all the hubbub going on in the city. She plucked him up between her fingers and stuck next to her ear. “ I was getting the present I bought for my daughter….erm……Oh Great Beautiful Goddess” he said in an attempt to explain his actions. “HHMMM WHERE IS YOUR DAUGHTER NOW?” she asked as though she cared. “Inside of the local elementary school” he said thinking that she would be merciful toward him. She brought him before her face and he pointed to school which was one of the many buildings in the middle of the acidic sea. “AND HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO GET TO THE SCHOOL TINY?” she asked. Instead of bringing him back up to her ear for an answer she began to stomp on the smaller buildings around her and demanding silence. By the time she got the silence she wanted the city was minus a shopping center, mall, movie theater, and CVS. “AS YOU WERE SAYING”, “ I haven’t figured th th that out yet goddess” he stuttered..“ WELL I DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW YOUR GOING TO DELIEVER A GIFT TO A CHILDREN WHO IS DEAD” she giggled. “Wh wh what do you mean?” he stammered “The school is still standing”. “NO IT ISN’T SILLY LITTLE TINY” she laughed as she bent down and dug up a section of the road and hurled it at the school. “How could youyuyu you monster!!” he screamed as she held him up to watch as his daughter’s safe haven disappeared before his eyes. “WELL MAYBE YOU CAN DELIEVER YOUR PRESENT IN HEAVEN” were the last words he heard as he was tossed into her mouth. She decided to slowly torture him as she began slowly dissecting him piece. She let her tongue function as a conveyor belt and slowly pushed his body towards her incisors and began biting him to pieces. She didn’t even swallow, she began spitting him out piece by piece. Feet, legs, thighs, pelvis, stomach, chest, and the head which she pulled out of her mouth and dropped into a group of fleeing tinies . If she wasn’t so titanic it’d look like she was eating sunflower seeds or pistachios.

           As she walked through the tiny city the sound of the fleeing tinie’s squishing and screaming under her feet was music to her ears. As she walked around the city aimlessly she slowly began to feel hungry considering that she’d just emptied the contents of her stomach onto the city. She decided to find some treats of the tiny people kind. She stopped walking and looked down. She noticed a car attempting to speed past her enormous peds. She let the car go between her legs and suddenly flopped back onto her ass. The car ended up crashing right into her gargantuan cunt. She picked up the cheap looking Honda and peeled the top off like you would a can of sardines. She was disappointed by the contents of the car as it was revealed to be an old geriatric woman. “YUCK” she said as she chucked the car over her shoulder. And giggled as she heard the crash and explosion followed by the dozens of tiny screams. “WHERE ARE YOU HIDING ALL THE SNACKS YOU LITTLE PRICKS!!!?” she yelled in mock rage. She suddenly noticed a gym on the next block over. She spun sideways on her ass and it wasn’t that hard either considering the grease and blood that covered her rump from her initial plop down. She demolished the neighboring buildings with her feet and scooted up until she had the building between her beautiful brown thighs. “KNOCK KNOCK” she said as she lightly tapped on the roof of the building. She slowly began poking holes in the roof with her index finger until the roof collapsed. As she sifted through the rubble she began to collect the tiny men her hand. When it was all over she had a total of five buff hunks, and a fat guy and woman who seemed to be in a relationship of some sort.

“OOOHHH LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE” she exclaimed as she began to scrutinize her captives. The fat man was attempting to defend his wife by hurling obscenities at Tamara while trying to block his wife from view. “SHE MUST VERY ATTRACTIVE TO HIM” she thought. She gave the buff guys a look over and demanded that they remove their clothes because the dust from the collapsed roof was obstructing her view. When they were slow to react she told them “THE FIRST ONE OF YOU WHO GETS NAKED DOESN’T GET EATEN.” Needless to say they all immediately began to strip.

The man she dubbed Chubby was the first to get naked but she informed him that she was talking to the hunks but he could keep his clothes off anyway. “MMMmm LOOKS LIKE BIG BALDY IS OUR WINNER!” she cheered looking at the big bald enormous (by regular standards) man straddling her middle finger. She unbuttoned her mini-skirt plucked him up and dropped him down her panties. To the second man to get all his clothes of she replied “AND THE RUNNER UP GETS TO BE MY FIRST HORS D'ŒUVRE” She quickly bent over and bit him in half leaving his bottom half in her left palm next to the remaining muscular men. She began to chew and laid on her back. She dumped all the tinies onto her stomach and turned her head to the side and let some of the blood drip down the side of her face. She notice a tiny man about 10 feet away from her face and showed him the contents of her mouth and swallowed. He looked into her huge hazel eyes and became entranced by her beauty. “COME HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO END UP A STAIN ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FEET” she whispered. He complied and came up to he face. “KISS ME……” she moaned in her best sultry voice. As he was about to kiss her lips she suddenly flicked out her tongue and curled it around him and dragged him in. Due to her sideways position he was bent backward with a broken spine as he was drawn into his moist death. She then turned to face the sun and swallowed him whole. She remembered the tinies on her stomach.

          She reached down and pulled down her skirt and kicked off her flip-flops. She swiveled around so that she laid straight down the street and felt around with her feet she grasped a tiny each with her toes on each foot. She could care less about what they looked like. She then ripped off her tank-top and bra and commanded the remaining three jersey shore rejects to bring the bottom half of the dead man to her mouth. “IF YOU DON’T COMPLY I’LL JUST ROLL OVER AND FIND MORE PLAY TOYS.” When she could feel them stirring she stretched her arms out and pulled all the debris she could find and made herself a sort of rocky pillow so that she could monitor the tinies actions. When the three of them made it to her breasts she commanded the bulkiest off them to bring the carcass to her mouth and for the other two to climb on top of her tits and massage her already erect nipples. As the man brought the body to her she began to moan as the others licked and rubbed her nipples. As he shoved the body into the wet cavern of her mouth she began to chew immediately and told him to watch for it turned her on even more. “DON’T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF OF MY MOUTH RUNT “ she moaned. She started to feel movement by her waist and abruptly swallowed. She looked to see the fat couple trying to escape down the fabric of her panties. She quickly scooped them up she stuck the Chubby into her mouth with only his head above her lips, while she stripped the woman and dropped her between her titties. “STAY THERE BITCH OR I’LL SLIFE YOU MAN IN CHOO!” she commanded while trying to keep his head above her lips. She reach down again, ripped away her panties and groped around for the tiny in her auburn triangle of pubes. She picked him up and brought him to her lips. “YOUR GONNA PLEASURE ME NOW AND YOU BETTER DO A GOOD JOB.” The man quickly nodded his head ready to comply to whatever the Goddess ordered. In one swift motion she brought him down and jammed him up her cunt where he immediately began his assigned job She told her quote on quote pallbearer to go between her tits and rape the fat woman. He immediately complied realizing that she had complete control over him. She also commanded her tit-slaves to rub harder or she’d have them replaced. She watched as he began to make his way towards the fatty his dick all ready hardening and his tight ass turned her on even more. Chubby began to protest but she just tightened her grip on his mid section causing him to just break down and cry. Pallbearer grabbed Fatty (we’ll call her this for the time being) by her hair and and through her to the ground. He got her in the missionary position face her hubby and began to take her in the ass. She screamed out “Raaaalllppphhh” which was apparently Chubby’s name. Pallbearer began to smack her ass repeatedly staring chubby straight in the eyes. Tamara tried to say something but all she could muster was “MMMMMMMM….UUUHHH!!!!” She leaned back and closed her eyes and visualized all the slaves she had under her control. The combination of her slaves and her arousal at being in control of the whole city began to make her moan more than any normal sex would. She only wished that her human dildo was a couple inches longer, but as he started to thrash about due to the lack of oxygen she forgot all about it. She slowly snuck her hand down to her crotch and began to finger herself. She could feel herself pushing the tiny man deeper into her vag, but his life was a small price to pay for her pleasure. When she had him in her g-spot area she brought both of her slender caramel hands around her nipples and began to massage her two slaves into her breasts. She kept going even as they started to struggle and scream out to her. “AAHHNN…SCREAM FOR ME BOYS………SSSCCCRRREEEEEAAMM !!!!!” she yelled as she felt their bodies crack under her pressure. She began to gyrate her him hip and down.The pleasure didn’t stop a bit as she was rubbing their lifeless bodies into her tits. Suddenly the movement in her drooling cunt sky-rocketed and she squeezed her tits together and crushed Pallbearer and Fatty between them. First she could feel them struggle as their air supplies were cut off. Then their movement stopped as their bodies exploded. As they died she hit her climax and clamped her teeth together as she clenched her toes as her whole body relaxed. She kept her eyes closed and basked in her ecstasy and power. As her initial excitement ebbed away she realized that both her feet and mouth were immersed in some sort of wetness. Her memory suddenly jolted to the tinies that she had between her toes and the pudgy pacifier that had held in her mouth. As she opened her eyes she surveyed the scene before her. Chubby’s upper half had toppled onto the ground on the left side of her face and his blood must’ve squirted for there was a long spray of red liquid  going from her face all the way to her navel. She felt no remorse and only wished that she had kept her eyes open during the ordeal. “WHAT A WORK OF ART” she thought, bemused. As she wiggled her toes together and could feel the warm blood and guts dripping around them. She fished her no longer moving dildo out of her pussy. He was dripping with her womanly secretions and she tossed him aside in disgust as she would a used tampon. Her thoughts drifted back to Chubby and she realized that his lower half wasn’t in her mouth and she deduced that she must’ve swallowed it in her aroused state. As she looked at his lifeless upper half she thought, “SORRY I DON’T EAT DEAD MEN.” She laid down for awhile and then decided to go explore more of this portion of the miniature planet. She rolled over onto her stomach and drew up on her kness and brushed all of the guts and meaty beats off of her body. She decided to leave the blood streaks on her body because they in her mind added to her “Beauty.” She drew herself up and stretched as she looked down at her feet she realized that one of her tit slaves was twitching and still alive. She flicked him over onto his back and looked down on him. “AS A MEMBER OF PETA, I DON’T BELIEVE IN LETTING ANIMALS SUFFER NO MATTER HOW SMALL THEY ARE” she said as though she really felt sympathy. Those were the last words that he heard as she squashed his body into the pavement and began to walk naked deeper into the city.

 ________________________MORE CONTINUING________________
Chapter End Notes:
HOPE YOU ENJOYED :) Im open to suggestions.