- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


   "RUN TINIES!" yelled Tamara as she sat on the edge of her bed and herded the group of 2 inch tall humans around with her huge feet. There were only 5 left from the group that had consisted of 20. Over the last few hours Tamara had killed the group off on the smallest of whims.
   She didn't feel a bit of concern for them either. They were expendable she could go get more of them at any time. 
You see to the Tinies as she called them she was a all powerful goddess capable of dealing out punishment as she saw fit. In her world however she was 17 year old girl.
   At 5 ft 9 125 lbs she wasn't a very intimidating person but to the Tinies she was the most terrifying thing living, and it was this that she craved to be. She only wished she could bring this terror to her home world. 
------------(back to the story)-------------------------------------------------
   Tamara looked down on tinies at her feet there were two Black men, a white lady, and two children who couldn't have been 8. "Who should go next?" she thought aloud. At the sound of her voice both of the children began kissing her toes as they had become accustom to doing. The adults it seemed had given up on appeasing the Jamaican goddess and just stared up waiting for her to kill them. 
   "So you refuse to worship hmmm, so be it" she said calmly. One of the males appeared to be yelling at her. "SILENCE" she said as she brought her left foot down on him heel first. She giggled as he was crushed to paste. As she basked in her power to take life she felt a sudden dampness under her right foot and realized that she had accidently crushed one of the children. "OH WELL" she thought as she picked up the other one. As she inspected him the remaining man began to pound on her feet in some sort of rescue attempt. Tamara could feel him but chose to ignore him for the time being to show him how insignificant he was to her. She kept her attention on the boy and suddenly threw him into her great maw. She tossed him around on her tongue and tried to undress him with her teeth. His screams were music to her ears, she then grasped the man banging on her feet with her toes. And brought him up to her face so that he could listen to the screams. After a few minutes of this she tired of him and began to chew.
  "Mmmmm"...she crooned as she chewed him into a paste. Then she swallowed and looked down on her two remaining captives one on the floor in fit of terror and another between her toes with a look of pure hate. She exclaimed, " I LOVE THE TASTE OF INNOCENCE IN THE MORNING". 
   She then began to reach for the woman. In a sudden fit of terror the woman began to run for her life. Tamara allowed her to escape under the bed. "Fine have it your way" she grinned. She transfered the male to her hand and walked over to the door and opened it. "Here Popcorn, who wants a treat c'mere girl." 
   In came her 3 year old chihuahua go get it girl. The dog had been through this procedure many times before and was anticipating the tasty treat it was going to acquire. It began to sniff and soon ran under the bed. 
   Tamara smiled as she laid on her back in the bed and sat the tiny man on her chin. She looked at him closely and began to become horny. "STRIP" she ordered as he Began to stumble around on her chin trying to avoid falling into her mouth. After he regained his footing she said "you have 10 seconds to strip when I open my eyes I expect to see you naked."
She closed her eyes and began to count to herself. 
   She could feel him moving around and when she got to 10 she opened her eyes to find him naked. She then told him to stand there and let her ponder what to do with him. She closed her eyes and all of asudden he began to move around. " SO HE'S GOING TO PLEASURE ME HIMSELF HMMM" she thought, then the movement stopped. She could feel him sitting on her nose. When she opened her eyes to inquire about what he was doing he began to piss into her left eye it took her a few seconds to register what he had done. 
   When the enormity of his actions had hit her she roared in anger. "YOU LITTLE RUNT !!!!" She grabbed him and in one moment grasped his miniscule balls with her other fingers and crushed them. He promptly fainted or died she couldn't tell nor did she care as she threw him on the bed and ran to the bathroom to wash her face of his foul urine. 
   As she came back out the bathroom she remembered the tiny woman under the bed and hoped the Popcorn hadn't devoured her. As she looked under the bed she could see that the woman was hiding in a pair of her old ug boots because the dog was halfway into them. She grabbed Popcorn and promised her more treats as she put her outside the room once more. As she shook the woman out of the toe section of her boots she began to stare at her frail body in a sadistic manner. 
   "SINCE YOU CHOSE TO RUN FROM YOUR GODDESS YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR FATE, YOU CAN EITHER DIE A QUICK DIE UNDER MY FEET, OR A SLOW ONE IN MY RECTUM" she giggled " I LOVE THAT WORD DONT YOU?" The tiny woman was terrified and only cowered in fear. As Tamara let the woman decide her fate she noticed the man begin to arise from one of the ruffles in the bed spread. 
   Tamara pointed over to him and the tiny woman turned to him and ran toward him. "NO" Tamara bellowed. "CRAWL TO HIM YOU DISGUSTING ANIMAL" as the women crawled toward him she finally noticed his crushed testicles. She held on to him and began to whisper to him as the Titaness looked on from above. Tamara allowed them a moment and began "IT SEEMS A NEW OPTION HAS OPENED FOR YOU TINY" she got up and looked in her drawer and pulled out a toothpick broke it in half and threw it next to her. "KILL HIM, AND YOU'LL LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW MORNING, IF YOU REFUSE I'LL SLOWLY REMOVE ALL HIS OTHER APENDAGES, MAKE A DESISSION QUICKLY, ITS 10 PM YOU HAVE HALF AN HOUR"
   The woman didn't contemplate at all and suprisingly to Tamara she whispered to the man and immediatly began stabbing away at his neck untill he stopped breathing. The tiny stood there covered in blood staring at the body of the man while Tamara stared down at her. Suddenly she was lifted into the air and stuck into the wet cavern of Tamara's mouth. Tamara began to clean the tiny off with her saliva. She promptly spit her out onto her hand. 
   "WOW HOW DOES IT FEEL TO MURDER ANOTHER PERSON?" she laughed "I COULDN'T IMAGINE KILLING ANYONE" she said as she thought of the countless innocents that had met their ends at her hands.
   Tamara picked the woman up and went to her dresser and pulled out a ball of yarn and tied some around the woman's torso cutting it and leaving about a foot and a half hanging out. She left the woman immobilized on the night stand, leaving the room. She returned with a bottle of water in one hand and Popcorn in the other. She picked up the loose string and began teasing Popcorn with it. After scaring the woman to death she pulled her up to her face and kiss her and began explaining her predicament. 
"I AM A GODDESS OF MY WORD AND AS I SAID YOU WILL LIVE TO SEE THE MORNING" she tied the string in a loose knot around the bottle and sat it on the night stand. she then put Popcorn's doggy bed directly underneath her and sat the dog in it. She was just out of the bug eyed dog's reach. "WHEN I WAKE UP I ALWAYS TAKE MY VITAMINS WITH WATER AS SOON AS I WAKE UP" she sat some pills next to the water "SO WHEN I PICK UP MY WATER WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO YOU?" the woman began to sob as she realized her fate "AWW DONT CRY" said Tamara as she turned off the lights and climbed into bed "AFTER ALL POPCORN NEEDS HER VITAMINS TOO" 
   Tamara began to nod off to the sound of the woman's whimpers as she dreamed of the days events. 

                    TO BE CONTINUED      
      
   





Chapter End Notes:
Hoping for good feedback :)