- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A group of men on a reconnaissance mission find themselves hunted by a young elven giantess.

"Run, men! Keep going!" Thomas screamed without looking back at the group of ten men, all of them on horses. He wasn't their leader - that thing had killed their captain a few moments before. In fact, he was a recruit. He simply felt the urge to scream something, anything, as if to show his will to return to his wife and daughter, a wish that surely was shared by the other men in his recon squad. Not that their persecutor cared, of course.

The being those eleven men were running from was a young elven girl who looked about 19 years old. With white skin, blond hair, and the gorgeous features of elven females, she was a sight one would find difficult to judge as "dangerous", if one were to disregard her size, that is.  Elves are about 100 times bigger than humans, which made the young blond behind the group around 540 feet tall, more than enough reason to avoid them as much as possible, which the humans had been trying to do ever since they first came across such colossal beings. But they simply had no way to know that the lowland they were to cross was part of an elven farm, nor that they would be seen by one of the massive creatures.

Though they were focused on keeping their horses running, a few of them dared to look back at the massive being following them. The sun was right behind her, making her shadow loom over all of them. She had a huge smile formed with her huge pink lips as her eyes gazed upon the tiny men. As she followed them playfully, her steps shook the terrain, making their flight even harder than it already was given the huge grass, though it was way too small for the blond elf.

Perhaps finally becoming bored with the situation, the girl jumped, flying over the specks on the ground with ease and giving them a view of her purple laced underwear beneath the short pink skirt, a modern fashion style a few centuries beyond humans. Stomping on the ground in front of the men, a huge earthquake occurred as most of them hopelessly failed to change directions. Only two managed to successfully turn to the left and keep running in the direction of a forest with trees equal in scale to the giantess before them.

Those two truly had the biggest luck. The elf's second move came soon enough as she brought her bare feet down on them, quickly smashing the men and horses in an instant. As she raised her feet, the remaining nine men were given the view of the young girl's sole, red with blood, a few broken bones, and flesh from the hopeless creatures she had killed without mercy.

Then, the giant elf bent down while the remaining horses tried to run away while the fallen men stayed frozen on the ground, gazing at the elf. She was truly an otherworldly beauty: the light behind her long blond hair making its locks shine as if made of gold, her round, delicate face so soft it almost makes one forget how utterly massive she was. And her massive, curious blue eyes looking down on them as an indifferent deity, stating wordlessly how much below her they were. They were not only inferior – they were things: Bugs to be crushed, toys to be played with, and snacks to be eaten.

Her right hand came down with terrifying speed for something so big, grabbing three of the frozen men with easy in her massive grasp. As she lifted her hand, however, the men heard a loud squish and gruesome screams coming from the blond elf's hand, her face showing slight surprise. They were just that weak. A few of the remaining men reacted with shocked screams and one even passed out, while others simply remained still.

The elf did not stress at all over the three broken bodies in her hand, as she still had a few of them on the ground. It wasn’t that common to come about that many stray humans in elven territory, but a dead insect is still just that. She couldn't, as well as any other elf in Aerserin couldn’t, see them differently than one would do a cockroach, that was why even after 500 years of human civilization appearing on the continent as if transported from another world, they still couldn't bother to learn their language, a thing even the gnomes, which at least had the privilege to be viewed as dogs or cats, did.

Seemingly deep in thought, the elf brought her hand closer to her face and licked it. The men on the floor watched in horror as her huge, wet tongue engulfed their companions' smashed corpses. After that, the girl cleaned her hand on the grass. It tasted quite good, but her friends had told her time and time again how enjoyable it was to eat those tiny beings; the experience ended up not being so satisfying. Could it be that she had to eat them alive?

Two men, coming back to their senses, tried to run away, only to be the ones to catch the attention of the giantess. She lifted her hand, this time careful enough not to smash them to paste, and opened her hand holding them on her palm. The two of them looked up in terror at the beautiful, massive face.

"Please! Please, have mercy!" One of them screamed, but was completely ignored by the giantess as her other hand lifted him closer to her face with two fingers. He continued to beg terrified, yet all the blond elf did was smile, looking down on him with her big, blue eyes. She found these terrifying humans’ high pitched squeaks very endearing. Maybe she should keep a few, she thought.

Then her mouth opened. Strands of saliva formed and broke as a gigantic, wet cavern opened in front of the miserable young man. The girl's hot breath enveloped him as he gazed at the inside of her gigantic mouth, her huge, perfectly white teeth, and her wet tongue, awaiting him.

"No! No, no, no!!!" His efforts to escape her hand were useless as she threw him into her mouth. The tiny man fell onto her tongue, immediately trying to escape, struggling to keep his balance in her tongue. However, the elf quickly shut her lips, and the man found himself in the dark, hot cavern that was her mouth. He was thrown up and down by the massive tongue as the girl played with his body. It really was fun to play with them still alive, she thought. Then, without thinking, she tried to chew. Her teeth came down, ripping the man's legs apart from the rest of his body.

An almost inhuman scream echoed in the elf's mouth as she realized her mistake. She was supposed to swallow the thing alive too, wasn't she? Though the blood spilling out of the little bug tasted really good. Well, she had already done it anyway, so she could as well finish it. The human continued to roll all over the elf's mouth, hopelessly trying to get out with his body being covered in her hot saliva as blood was being spilled out of his body. Then the teeth came down again, smashing his torso and finally ending his life.

As the blond elf noticed that the little thing had stopped resisting, disappointed that her plaything had lasted so little, she quickly swallowed him and picked up the other one in her hand. This time, though, she first kissed him. His body was engulfed by the elf's lips, her soft flesh enveloping him whole, feeling somewhat warm. Then her tongue came out, first slightly caressing him, but after it started to lick him, to play with his tiny body together with her lips, covering him in saliva. Noticing that she was getting aroused, the elf opened her mouth, ready to welcome the human.

Her lips forcefully sucked the man inward, and as he entered, her tongue ensnared him, swirling and rolling him around her mouth. The elf felt euphoric the sense of control, how she effortlessly stopped his every meaningless attempt of movement, as if he had any agency like a sentient being. Eventually, she pushed him towards the back of her mouth, his struggle futile. She brought her hand to her throat as she swallowed, feeling the tiny man’s panicked struggle as he journeyed downwards to her stomach.

Satisfied, she gathered the remaining seven humans on the ground and rose to her full height. Whether these survivors would become her dinner, disposable sex toys, or maybe even sold in gnome shops to become pets to satisfy the most diverse wants of her kind, she alone owned their fates now.


Chapter End Notes: