- Text Size +

The sun never seems to rise fully to noon here, Andre reflected as he glanced out the carriage window. The realm of the Winter Court elves was a warmer and more humid climate than he was used to, and yet the sun always seemed dimmer. Perhaps it was the tall willow trees, which blocked much of the light that reached a perennially damp soil.

“A soggy and miserable country, isn’t it?” Carter, the senior diplomat muttered beside him. The other man had enough grey hair for someone far older, and had a perpetually annoyed look on his face. Andre just smiled and nodded, and Carter rolled his eyes, “I can tell you don’t agree, well I’ve been stationed here for five years now, and once you’ve learned the ropes I’m going straight back to Camford, hopefully until the day I die. If I ever see a willow tree or an elf again it’ll be too soon!”

“Are they really so terrible?” Andre asked, his gaze lingering on a few of the realm’s residents. The dark skinned elves were moving among the trees, picking brightly colored mushrooms from the soggy forest floor. One of them looked up, smiling and waving as the carriage went by.

“I get along well enough with the men,” Carter muttered, “the women though… They never take anything seriously! And they’re quite aggressive when it comes to getting what they want.” He glanced at Carter, “have you ever had a mage use a shrinking spell on you? You probably will by the end of this…”

“At least it’s the Winter Court,” Andre chuckled, “I hear our diplomats in the Summer Court are forced to operate out of a dollhouse in order to meet with their empress at all.”

“Yes, well thank the gods that the Winter Court’s foreign policy is mostly just to do what they think will make their Summer Cousins angry,” Carter sighed. “As long as we’ve got disputes with the knife ears in the North, the ones in the South will be our staunch allies.”

The carriage rolled to a stop in front of the Empire’s consulate, a sprawling manor in the human style, with white columns in the front and broad glass windows. The white exterior looked almost out of place amid the dreary vegetation, and dark purple flowers lined the gardens that bordered the tall wrought iron fence that surrounded the diplomatic compound. Looming beyond the tree line was the immense and towering hollowed tree that served as the dark elves royal palace, surrounded by the smaller stone buildings at the base.

“The city proper is much closer than it looks,” Carter commented, “the elves insist on leaving all of this… plantlife, growing amok.” The pair of them exited the carriage, and their dark elven driver, a thin man with pale white hair, nodded at them with a smile. “I’ll be remaining here with you for the next few months, to make sure that you find your footing.”

“I don’t think it will be too hard,” Andre said, following him inside, “I’ve met some dark elves in Camford, they seemed like decent sorts.”

“I will say this for the Dark Elves,” Carter drawled, “they are very good about keeping our ways in our lands, but in theirs they keep their own.”

“The new human diplomat has arrived,” Dret muttered, lowering her binoculars.

“Another male?” Dhela asked excitedly.

“Yes,” Dret chuckled, “and young… hopefully more inclined to play with us than that old sourpuss Carter.”

Dhela bit her lip, thinking of the older human male, he was doughy in the middle, and with less hair on his head than she’d have liked, but any human was exotic in these parts, and she’d long wished he’d let propriety slide with the pair of them just once.

The pair were members of the Empress’s Shadows, the group responsible for the Winter Court’s espionage and more underhanded diplomatic efforts. Manipulation and mental games were some of the most potent tools in the Dark Elven arsenal, and many humans had found themselves eagerly agreeing to deals they never would have considered before the subtle long term efforts of the Shadows had begun.

“Right,” Dret muttered, pulling out her handbook, “we’ll need to build a psychological profile of this new human, so we can properly manipulate him into serving our realm’s needs. He’s a male, so he’ll naturally yearn to submit to us. We'll make overtures and see if he is receptive… If not, then we’ll pick one of the prettier males and have him try.”

Always the same, Dhela sighed, humans males are supposed to be so bold and brash… It would be nice to encounter one who could resist us, if only for a little while. She smirked as she imagined the handsome new diplomat placing his hands on her shoulders, sternly pushing down and guiding her head to his-

“Dhela? Can you perform a shrinking spell?”

“Hmm?” she blinked, “Yes, of course!”

“Humans seem to expect that from elves, so we’ll want to hit him with that at some point, or better yet, we wait until the usual Summer Court assassination attempt, then swoop in and save him!” Dret rubbed her hands wickedly, “but conveniently we just can’t fix his size until some arbitrary thing is done… the unshrinking spell is in another castle, or we say we’re out of mana, or some other nonsense until we’ve had some time to play with him.” The half moon earrings the elven spy wore glittered in the moonlight as she giggled over her plan.

“What’s our backstory?” Dhela asked, sitting up.

“We’re disguising ourselves as the consulate staff,” Dret giggled, opening her knapsack to reveal a pair of revealing maid outfits. “Ambassador Syleth will be in contact soon, she intends to come meet with the new human tomorrow. Until then? Let’s go introduce ourselves!” The two elven spies leapt down from the trees, smug giggles echoing through the forest as they planned their long campaign of psychological manipulation.

Andre hefted his bags on the bed in the master bedroom, looking around the ornate furnishings, It’s the nicest place I’ve ever lived, I’ll say that much for it, he said with a smirk. There was a knock on the door, and he turned to see a dark elven woman entering. He blushed slightly at the state of her attire, it was a maid’s uniform no doubt, but it left much of her dark purple skin exposed, with a skirt that ended well above the knees and a top that gave her ample cleavage that jiggled slightly as she walked.

“Greetings Ambassador Andre,” she said with a smile, “I’m Dhela, I’ll be serving as your personal maid! If there is anything I can help you with, please don’t hesitate to summon me, your wish is my command.”

“Nice to meet you,” he said, a grin coming over his features as the woman gave him a flirty wink. I’d heard the Dark Elves could be forward, but I had no idea.

“I really hope we can get closer Ambassador,” she giggled, brushing her pearly white hair over her ear, “in the meantime, don’t hesitate to let me know if you need anything-“

“Yes actually,” Andre said, making his way to the bookshelf, “I would like a bit of reading material, nothing heavy you understand, I just like fanciful stories before bed…”

Dhela frowned, “I-Is there something wrong with the books provided?” she and Dret had carefully stocked the master bedroom with a mixture of histories and fantasies literature that they’d hoped would put the human in the right state of mind, with titles such as “ The Countess’s Conquered Human” and “History of the Elven Slave Raids Illustrated,” and a specially edited edition of “ Humanity’s Downfall,” in which the doomed human protagonist was saved by the arrival of an army of Dark Elves at the last moment, eagerly pledging himself to service them in gratitude. Andre would no doubt drift off to dreams of purple skinned women looking down at him.

“This isn’t really the kind of romance I like,” he chuckled, hefting the copy of Countess in hand.

“Does the idea of finding yourself bound, helpless, before a beautiful woman really have no appeal to you?” Dhela purred, taking the book from him and giving him her most seductive look.

Andre turned to her, stepping close and causing her to start as his face was inches from her own, “If someone’s going to be wearing a collar,” he drawled, “I’d prefer to be the one holding the leash… Have one copy of Elric Far-Traveled brought up from the library, please.” Dhela gulped, nodding and scurrying out of the room so quickly that Andre couldn’t help but chuckle.

If she thinks she’ll have me on my knees and doing what she wants, she’s got another thing coming, Andre thought. The Dark Elves use of manipulation and sex was well known, and while plenty of men wouldn’t have minded the kinds of tactics the Shadows used against Imperial diplomats, Andre was a man of different tastes. He opened his bag, grinning at the silver necklace inside, covered in magical runes.

Dhela felt her heart pounding, wetness between her legs distracting her as she made her way back to Dret. The other elf was waiting for her in the library, a glass of wine already poured and a smug expression on her face.

“Well? Is he begging to lick elven cunt yet?” Dret asked with a smirk.

“N-No, he’s actually rather… confident, I think” Dhela breathed, blinking. “He wants a copy of Elric Far Traveled…”

“Good, we’ll slip him the version we re-wrote where Elric ends up shrunk and in the Dark Elf pirate’s bedside birdcage!” Dret giggled.

“I don’t know if that will work,” Dhela said hesitantly.

“Hmm…” Dret stroked her chin, “should we implement the size changing plan early?”

“I think that would be best,” Dhela said, fanning herself slightly, “I think he might have deployed some kind of mental command on me, I’m having these disturbing fantasies of him pinning me down to the bed!”

Dret looked up in alarm, “Oh dear, yes, we need to shrink him right away, let’s see him try to act commanding with you when he’s squirming between your tits at the size of a bug!”

The two dark elves cackled wickedly.

Ambassador Syleth was a tall and imperious looking dark elf who made her way up the stairs to the manor, greeting the guards with a nod. Dret and Dhela were in their maid outfits, standing at attention as the Winter Court’s diplomat entered the small sun room where she was to meet with her human counterpart. She glanced at the two maids, and grinned.

“I know it’s early, but have you broken the human in yet?” she drawled.

“O-Our plan to make him appropriately submissive to Dark Elven desires has ah… not borne fruit as of yet,” Dhela said with a nervous grin.

Syleth sighed, “very well, I will wait to bring up the new trade agreements, I want this human to look at every dark elven woman like a goddess when we start those negotiations.”

“Our plan to shrink him goes into effect tonight!” Dret said excitedly.

Syleth raised an eyebrow, “Oh really?” she grinned, “how long are you keeping him small?”

“As long as it takes!” Dhela promised.

“Hold still!” Dhela muttered, weaving threads of magic around Dret to disguise her. The other dark elf’s skin went from purple, to the same pale shade as the human’s, and her hair was soon a bright blonde like the Summer Court elves.

“How do I look?” Dret giggled, standing up and looking down at her outfit, a traditional Summer Court mage’s blue robes.

“Perfect,” Dhela grinned, “okay, let’s do it!”

Andre stirred as he heard his window open, and he sleepily looked up to see an elf standing over him. His eyes went wide, and he heard the elf laugh mischievously.

“Beware human, I am a powerful Summer Court Mage, here to shrink and step on you!” she bellowed, waving her hands over him.

A summer court mage!? HERE!?

The bolt of blue magic hit him, and he gasped as the world spun away, expanding outwards as his clothes billowed up around him. The elf laughed, bending down to fish his tiny form out of the pooled pajamas, soon holding him naked in her hand.

“What is the meaning of this!?” Andre shouted, “who are you working for!?”

“As a Summer Court Elf, I’m just jealous of how beautiful my cousins in the Winter Court are,” the disguised Dret began, “So I’m going to take it out on you, human!”

Andre frowned, something isn’t right here…

The door burst open, and Dhela stormed in, her hands lit up with magic, “Unhand that poor human at once!” she said.

“Never!” the “high elf,” said, laughing wickedly, “we’ll shrink and squish every human!”

Andre sighed, fighting the urge to roll his eyes as he saw that the “high elf” was wearing the same half moon earrings that his “maid” Dret did.

Right, I think I see what’s happening here…

Dhela hit the “high elf” with a burst of magic, causing the fake Summer Court mage to stumble backwards, dropping Andre to the bed with an exaggerated cry of pain. Dhela ran forward, scooping Andre up before he could protest, quickly sliding the tiny human between the warm globes of her breasts.

“You’ll be safe there!” she beamed, sending another bright, but ultimately harmless, shower of magical sparks at Dret.

“Curses! Foiled again!” Dret shouted angrily, running for the window, “If only the Dark Elves weren’t around, truly they are humanity’s greatest allies!” With that the fake elven mage leapt, disappearing from sight as Dhela beamed, enjoying the squirming motions of the tiny human as he fought against the twin hills of her boobs.

“It’s okay,” Dhela cooed softly, reaching in to fish the tiny human out. Andre gasped for air as he was dangled by one arm above the valley of her cleavage. “I’ll keep you safe, you don’t need to worry about any cruel elves now…” She stroked his head, and Andre tried to look grateful.

“Oh thank you,” he said, fighting sarcasm, “Can you regrow me now?” Let me guess-

“I’m afraid not,” Dhela said with a sigh, “the high elf’s spell was so strong that it will take days, weeks even, to dissipate… but don’t worry Andre! I’ll take care of you in the meantime.” She grinned, “It’ll be fun, you’ll be my personal little pet!” she giggled, sitting on the bed and lowering him down to the vast expanse of the bedspread. With a contented sigh she slipped her feet out of her shoes, plopping them in front of him expectantly. “I hate to ask,” she said with a smirk, “but would you give me a foot massage? I’ve been on them all day, and I did just save you from getting squished by a rogue elf…”

And there it is, he thought, almost like she’s reading from a script… He grinned, “Of course, but… I do have something else I’d like to give you, as a token of my thanks!”

Her eyebrow rose, “Oh?”

“Yes, it’s in my bedside drawer there,” he said, pointing to it, “a special piece that I had meant as a gift for someone special.”

Dhela leaned over to open the drawer, drawing out the silver necklace, “Wow,” she breathed, admiring the way it caught the light.

“It’s dwarven crafted,” he explained, “I want you to have it, a tribute to the elven goddess who saved my life!” Got her, he thought, trying not to grin as the elf giggled excitedly.

“I suppose I can accept it,” she said, sliding it over her head, “thank you my adorable little-“ she froze, then gasped as the runes lit up.

“Hands over your head,” Andre grinned, “and get these feet out of my face.”

Dhela gulped as she lifted her arms high, pulling her feet away from the tiny man, “What is this!? Mind control?”

“Sort of,” Andre chuckled, “More of a bedroom toy than anything. It will leave you quite suggestible. ” He grinned as he looked up at the now nervous dark elf, “I’d like to see those breasts again,” he decided, waving his hand at her. She nodded, picking him up and placing him atop them as though he were a precious jewel. With a sigh he flopped himself backwards, laying across the massive tits with a grin.

“What kind of enchantment does this necklace have on it?” Dhela grimaced, “what kind of man travels with this kind of thing!?”

“One going to a nation famous for sexual adventurism, ” Andre chuckled. “Don’t try to play innocent with me either, you and that friend of yours who shrank me-“

“N-No, that was a high elf assassin,” Dhela squeaked.

“It was Dret, she didn’t even change her jewelry,” he smirked, “anyways, as I was saying, you two concocted this entire scheme to shrink me and keep me as your plaything no doubt, so I won’t hear any complaints about the mind control necklace!” he grinned up at the giant elf wickedly, “and the only way to remove that necklace is so convoluted, so byzantine, that you’ll never figure it out on your own!”

Dhela wailed hopelessly, looking down at her now tiny master.

The truth was that the necklace could simply be removed at any time, no mage or alchemist in the Empire would be willing to sell a random civilian a true mind control collar of course, the potential for harm was simply too high. The necklace of command was, in practical terms, little more than a toy for couples wishing to spice up their love lives, one that even a person with no magical training could simply remove if they felt the play was going too far.

If they knew they could remove it anyways.

“Now elf, tell me the extent of your plans!” Andre ordered, “and don’t try to lie, because the necklace will give you a painful shock if you do!” This was another lie, and Andre kept his voice steady as he waited to see if the elf would fall for it.

“W-We’re applying our standard tactics to brainwash you and make you submissive and affectionate to dark elves,” she began, “we thought that saving you from a hypothetical assassin, then taking care of you for a week a tiny size would probably do it.”

“I should have known something was going on when every book you stocked my room with has the protagonist on his knees and licking a dark elf’s womanhood within twenty pages,” he chuckled. “I’d heard this was a common tactic from the other diplomats, but I thought they were playing a joke on me…”

“So what now?” she asked sheepishly.

“We’re going to pretend your little ruse worked,” Andre said with a grin, “with Dret, I’ll pretend to be your scared and tamed little human ambassador, but when we’re alone? You’ll call me master, understand elf?”

“Yes master,” she said with a blush. And why do I like the way THAT sounds!? She thought wildly. She whimpered, crossing her legs.

Andre smirked, “I guess not all dark elves want to be in charge in the bedroom!”

“N-No, I break males!” Dhela insisted, “I-“

“Lay down,” the tiny man ordered.

Dhela immediately went flat on the bed, and Andre grunted in surprise as the motion sent him tumbling to the mattress. He quickly got to his feet, eager to keep what little gravitas he had, smiling as he walked along the dark elf’s massive body.

“Yes, very nice,” he chuckled, running his hand along the wall of her thigh. She shivered at his touch, and he grinned wider as he rounded her foot, looking up the bed and seeing her skirt, and the lack of panties underneath it. “It seems someone didn’t want anything getting in the way after she shrank me,” he taunted.

“Y-yes master,” Dhela stammered, “I was going to put you…” she gulped, “in there…”

That wouldn’t have been such a bad journey, he mused, walking between the walls of her toned legs. He took in the slit of her womanhood, big enough to swallow him whole, already glistening. “Does my pet elf want master to touch it?” he asked, placing a hand on the side of her outer lips, earning a gasp.

“Please master!” she begged, “Please help your elf cum!”

He felt himself growing hard at the way she begged, and he reached up, running his hand over the nub of her clitoris and causing the elf to squeal in pleasure. He toyed with it for a few moments, and she found herself caught between the command of the necklace to “lay down” and the desire of her body to thrash across the bed as the tiny man’s delicate fingertips teased her most sensitive place.

“Who do you belong to?” Andre shouted.

“Y-You master!” she squealed.

“Tell me dark elves make the best slaves!”

“Dark E-Elves make the best slaves!” Dhela cried, hating how much she loved saying it. “Please master, let me cum, I’ll be the best slave you’ve ever had, I’ll suck your cock, I’ll carry you in my boobs all day, I’ll- AHHHH!”

Andre grinned as the enormous pussy in front of him spasmed, leaving the elf panting and defeated as he chuckled at her state. He walked back down the bed, admiring his gigantic lover as her eyes followed him, a look of awe in them as she realized just how easily this tiny human had beaten her.

“I’m guessing that the ambassador and your friend Dret are already cooking up plans to humiliate and toy with the poor tiny human?” Andre asked.

“Y-Yes, we’re hoping to get you to agree to some rather one sided trade conditions…” Dhela gulped.

Andre grinned, “With the help of my pet elf, I’m sure we can stay a step ahead of them, and perhaps have a little fun of our own. Turnabout is fair play after all.” He snapped his fingers, “pick me up and carry me to my closet.”

She leaned up, her warm fingers wrapping around him and bringing him across the vast plain of the room. She slid the closet door open, and he gestured for her to remove one of his bags, this one made of a soft velvet. She placed it on the bed, opening it with a *click.*

“Oh my,” she breathed, looking in at the contents, “y-you certainly came prepared for us!” She lifted out a silver and chrome phallus, covered with runes. She squeaked in surprise as she flicked a switch on the bottom, causing the enchanted fake cock to vibrate rapidly.

“Let’s see…” he muttered, “I think we’ll start with that pen,” he said, pointing to a gold fountain pen that was as long as he was tall.

“What does it do?” Dhela asked nervously, “it won’t hurt anyone, will it?”

“Would any of your plans have hurt me?” he asked.

“Of course not, they would have just been various plans to render you helpless against your desires to submit to dark elven supremacy!” Dhela said.

“Well these are going to render all of you helpless before your desire to submit to human rule,” he said with a grin.

“Oh goddess,” Dhela purred, biting her lip and fighting the urge to reach between her legs.

This one sounds like she finds that preferable, he thought with a grin. “I’m supposed to meet with Ambassador Syleth tomorrow, we’ll discuss my plans for her in the morning…” he yawned, “for now, after being shrunk by that high elf assassin, I’m so scared that I need my beautiful dark elf maid to snuggle me while I sleep.”

“Of course master!” she giggled with a blush.

A night nuzzled against Dhela’s gigantic face was a pleasant way to sleep, and the elf’s soft breathing had quickly lulled him into a sound sleep as she’d pressed his tiny body against her warm and velvety soft cheek.

He yawned as he woke to the first rays of the sun, and the giant maid was already stepping out of the bed, leaving him alone on top of the cornfield sized mattress as she set about fetching him breakfast. He crossed his arms behind his head, smiling as she lowered the gigantic plate down to him, nervously pushing some very small diced sausage towards him, as well as some crumbled breakfast cakes.

“I got it as small as I could,” she said apologetically.

“It’s fine,” he chuckled, reaching for a cake crumb. “Now then, you’ll need to bathe me…”

Dhela giggled, “Y-Yes master!”

She swept him up before he had a chance to say anything more, carrying him through the master bedroom suite to the bath chamber. With a flick of her wrist her magic turned the bathtub’s spout on, and another spell sent it to a pleasantly warm temperature that left the room foggy as she set him on the counter.

“Dhela,” he said slowly, “at this size the bathtub might be a little too large to-“

“I’m going to join you of course!” she beamed, sliding her skirt down and stepping out of it. He nodded, his eyes going wide as he took in her towering and curvaceous form.

“Of course,” he said, feeling her warm fingers wrap around him as she carried him towards the frothing bubble bath. She kept him in her grip as she brought him down to the water, letting it slide over him as she placed him between her breasts, letting him lean against her as if she were a beach.

“Oh no, you look very dirty here!” she teased, bringing a smidge of soap suds onto the tip of her finger as she rubbed it across his chest.

“Mmm… that’s nice,” he sighed. He relaxed as her finer went lower, then gasped as she pinched her thumb and forefinger around his manhood. “Very good,” he grinned, “clean it slave!”

“Yes master,” she giggled, slowly stroking the tiny human off as he sighed in pleasure. He shuddered as he came, letting the enormous elf rinse the rest of him off. A moment later she scooped up more suds, slowly scrubbing his hair.

A man could get used to this…

“I shrank some of your clothing down,” she offered, “t-the ambassador had some very uh… risqué doll clothing for you to wear to it, but I thought you’d want your own things.”

“Yes, good elf,” he said with a smile. This is one human you won’t have as your plaything ambassador!

“You’re leaving?” Andre balked, watching from Dhela’s cupped hands as the senior diplomat’s servants loaded his carriage.

“If they’re shrinking one human, they’ll try to shrink more,” Carter muttered, “I’ve been doing this long enough to know how these things go, I’m staying in town for a few days!”

“But you’ll miss the negotiations!” Andre protested.

“No, what I’ll miss is another weekend at doll size while some smug knife-ear teases me,” he glanced at the other human, grimacing at Andre’s tiny size, and at the dark-elf maid holding him. “Take care!” he said, boarding his carriage.

“Well so much for him,” Andre muttered, watching the carriage speed off.

“He’s right though, usually a lot of humans get shrunk and teased at once,” Dhela giggled, “he really does know how these elven shrinking things usually play out.”

Dhela walked through the mansion’s halls with Andre in hand, “Are you going to meet with your conspirator?” Andre asked.

“Yes,” Dhela murmured, running her fingers down the silver necklace, “you’re such a cruel master, forcing me to betray my own people!”

“Yes, you’re going to be nothing but my twisted elven plaything by the end of this,” he said teasingly. He smirked at the gasp of horror and arousal that got out of her. “Now then, hide me somewhere so I can listen in on your plan.”

She giggled, “yes master!” she lifted her short skirt, revealing that today she was wearing panties, and she slowly slipped them down. With a flourish she tossed her human master onto the hammock of the lace panties, quickly pulling them up before the tiny human would have the chance to give her different orders. “Ohh… there we go,” she breathed, rubbing the crotch of her panties and forcing the squirming tiny man against her womanhood.”

Andre sighed, chuckling to himself, I guess I should have been more specific… the inside of her panties was warm, with a fresh floral scent from the bath they’d shared, and a few of her pearly white public hairs tangled around him as he adjusted his position.

Dhela bit her lip, enjoying the movement, and a moment later Dret peaked her head into the hallway. The other dark elf in the maid outfit grinned wickedly as she looked around, making sure they were alone.

“You’ve been spending time with the tiny human, excellent!” Dret chuckled, “where is he now?”

“B-Back in his room,” she lied, “preparing for the negotiations!”

“Good, the ambassador will tower over him like a goddess, he’ll agree to whatever she wants!” Dret laughed. “We’ve also prepared this!” she handed Dhela a potion bottle, along with a long silver hair. “This potion will cause whoever drinks it to have an insatiable desire to use their mouth to please whoever adds their hair to the mixture.” She pointed at the silvery strand, “this is the ambassador’s, it has a very short duration, so be sure to add it and then spike the human’s drink with it as close to the meeting as possible.”

“He’ll be worshiping her pussy like a devoted fool,” Dhela gasped.

“Yes, the ambassador is very much looking forward to pitching our new import tariffs while the poor human squirms in her nethers,” Dret laughed. “I’ll see you there!”

With that the other elf scurried away. Dhela watched her go, then reached under her skirt, drawing the human out.

“A potion that will make me want to worship her cunt huh?” Andre mused, “yes, I do think I’ll be bringing my pen to this meeting.”

“What about this?” Dhela asked, holding the potion up.

“Keep it on hand, you never know when it might come in handy,” he said with a shrug.

Ambassador Syleth loomed over the table, looking down at the tiny human with an imperious smirk. The two elven maids had brought him a tiny table, complete with a doll sized set of teacups and a drink to match, one that the gigantic elven woman and at least one of the maids no doubt believed was filled with their potion. He glanced at his own things, a stack of papers containing various economic data and projections, along with the gold fountain pen from his bag.

“I’m so sorry to hear the Summer Court assassin reduced you,” Syleth said, reaching for her tea. She grinned as she watched him take a sip of his own. “Well, I admire your dedication, even from such a small and adorable human it is inspiring… shall we get down to business?”

“Yes,” Andre began, walking back towards the papers, “your proposal of a tariff on our imports is completely unacceptable.”

“Is it?” Syleth asked, leaning back in her chair and giving him a look at her tight fitting dress, “you must forgive me, sometimes I can come on a bit strong,” she leaned down, licking her lips seductively at the tiny human, “particularly when there’s something I want…” She glanced at his tea, the smiled, “is there anything else I can get for you? I want you to have a chance to taste everything the Dark Elves have to offer!”

And no doubt this is where I’d find myself wanting to taste your womanhood, he thought with a grin, fine, two can play at this game…

He sighed, hefting his pen up and leaning against it playfully, “Yes, these negotiations can be very hard. ” The ambassador blinked, feeling her own arousal spike as his words reverberated in her ears. Dhela and Dret similarly found themselves suddenly flushed. He grinned, continuing, “You might say that as our two nations get closer, embracing, things might get hot, heavy even.”

“Oh goddess,” the elf muttered, fanning her face a moment, “Y-Yes… what were we saying?”

Andre patted the pen with a chuckle, even your elven magics are no match for the pen of the dread lich Literoticus! The undead sorcerer had been slain by Andre’s grandfather, and the perverted being’s ancient and terrible pen had become a family heirloom. The enchantment lent an arousing and erotic quality to the words, written or spoken, of anyone who held it.

“You might say that this tariff of yours is pinning us down, strong arms holding us in place,” Andre said, causing the three dark elves present to moan excitedly. Dret fell to her knees, panting as she looked up at him.

“T-The tariff is very important for our merchants,” Syleth said weakly.

“Yes, it's true, there will be a little pain as your market is penetrated ,” Andre said, causing the giant elf to mewl in pleasure as her fists balled and her eyes squeezed shut. “But we will be gentle, loving, and soon you’ll find yourself crying out in ecstasy as the meeting of our economies bubbles over like a roaring volcano!”

“YES!” Syleth screamed, “W-Well drop the tariff!” she came loudly, the two elven maids had already collapsed against the wall, hands down their panties as they looked at him with dumfounded and blissful expressions.

Andre just smirked, letting them all bask in the post orgasm bliss for a moment, “I’m so glad we had this meeting ambassador Syleth,” he said finally, laying the pen down next to his papers. “Dhela, gather my things, I wish to retire to my chambers.”

“Y-Yes master,” she said weakly, staggering to her feet and walking over to collect him.

Andre was laying across his elven “slave,” enjoying the softness of her belly as she giggled down at him, “You’re definitely the most interesting human we’ve ever had here,” she said, beaming.

“I didn’t come here to kiss elven feet,” he said with a smirk. “Hopefully this will make Syleth think twice before attempting these sort of games in the future!”

“I-I can’t believe he saw my plan coming!” Syleth roared angrily, “and he did something at the meeting, something magic, we’re supposed to be the best at magic! How did a human outwit us like this!?”

“Maybe he just got lucky?” Dret offered.

“No,” Syleth grumbled, “he’s some kind of scheming and wicked man, he’s a human, he’s the size of a doll! There is a way this is supposed to go, he’s in total rebellion against the natural order of things!”

“Should we tell the humans to send a different ambassador?” Dret asked.

“No, that would be a loss of face,” Syleth sighed, “I won’t go to the empress and explain that I dropped our tariff and then had to beg the humans to send someone else… my career would never recover!”

“So what then?” Dret asked.

Syleth rubbed her temples, “Okay, I’ll invite him to my chambers for a private conference,” she grinned, “then the Summer Court Assassin is going to come back, and this time she’ll get a little meaner with him, maybe threaten to step on him? Suck on his little body for a bit, I’m sure you can imagine something. Then shall personally step in to rescue him!”

“Good idea!” Dret nodded, “I’ll fine Dhela in, and we’ll have him painting our toenails by tomorrow morning!”

“So that’s their plan, another fake assassination,” Dhela finished, squirming against the knots that Andre had tied, securing her to the bed with dozens of strings of twine. She gulped, “M-Master, why do I need to be tied down if I’m wearing a mind control necklace?”

“I just like the way it looks,” Andre replied with a grin. “I’m growing tired of Syleth’s games,” he mused, walking along her body and causing her to giggle at the ticklish sensation as he paused, looking thoughtfully down at her belly button. “I think it’s time to bring all of you elves under control.”

“Oh master, you’re so hot when you talk like that,” she moaned.

I think this one is going to still be mine even when she figures out she can just take that necklace off, he thought with a smirk.

“W-What are you going to do?” she gasped, shuddering as he walked lower down her body.

“To you? Or to them?” he teased.

“B-Both!?” she squeaked.

“Well, for you, ” he chuckled, leaping down in front of her, “I think I’m going to go inside and see if I can’t find any sensitive spots. 

“N-No!” she begged feebly, “please don’t violate me like that master!”

“Silence elf,” he said sternly, causing her to blush. “As for the rest of your knife-eared friends… it’s a surprise!”

With that he pushed his way into her tight pussy, the way easily lubricated by Dhela’s wetness. She gasped, squeezing her eyes shut as the human wormed his way inside of her, fulfilling his promise to find the spots that made her squeal and her toes curl.

Andre made a mental inventory of what he was bringing to this particular “battle.” Dhela’s loyalty he was reasonably sure of, necklace or not, and he’d given her the potion from before, now activated with one of his hairs, along with a few other toys. In particular a simple looking ring that he’d tucked under his arm like a discus. The elven spy was in her maid outfit again, carrying him down the hall before her and fighting an eager grin.

“I-I’m so excited to see how you’re going to conquer these dark elven sluts master!” she giggled.

“It’s going to be quite the show, don’t you worry,” he promised.

Syleth was sipping a glass of wine when they entered, and wearing a flowing negligee and silver sandals. She grinned, tossing her pearly hair over her shoulder as she saw him.

“Ah, ambassador Andre,” she began, “I know the hour is late, but I received intelligence that-“

“The Summer Court’s assassin has returned,” he said causally, “yes, I think it would be best if I stayed close to such a beautiful and powerful elf as you for tonight.”

Syleth blinked, then grinned, “I’ll surely keep you safe, my little treasure!”

“Not if I have anything to say about it!” Dret stepped out from behind a curtain, once again disguised as one of the high elves.

And she’s still wearing those earrings, Andre thought, stifling a laugh.

“Lookout! Dhela!” Syleth shouted.

With a flick of Dret’s wrist she sent the other elven spy flying against the wall, making her drop Andre to the floor with a grunt. Syleth stood, but then leapt back with a fake cry of pain as Dret sent a flash of sparks at her.

And here it comes, Andre thought, hefting the ring at the ready as Dret waltzed across the room, giving him a smug grin as she raised her bare foot over him.

“Now human, you’ll die like the bug you are!” she taunted, bringing her sole down, hard enough to hurt, but not nearly hard enough to seriously injure him. He grunted as the foot made contact, and then before she could lift it again, he gripped the ring, sliding it over the dark elf’s index toe.

“Huh?” Dret blinked, looking down at it, “What are you-“

“Roses!” he shouted.

“EEEP!” Dret stumbled back, feeling the orgasm hit her from nowhere as she went rigid, her disguise failing her.

“Petunias,” he continued, causing the gigantic elf to writhe in pleasure as the second orgasm hit. “Lilacs, tulips!”

“W-What are you doing!?” Syleth shouted, looking at the scene in horror as her plan collapsed.

“This ring will give the wearer an orgasm every time a type of flower is named,” he said with a grin, “a fun little sex game that tests a lover's memory… Snapdragons!” Dret’s cried out again, clenching her legs together as she rolled across the floor. “Chrysanthemums, begonias, daisies, dandelions!”

“M-Mercy!” Dret begged, her eyes rolling back in her head as she lost consciousness. The illusion was completely gone now, revealing nothing more than Dret herself as Andre crossed his arms and chuckled.

“That’s some assassin Ambassador Syleth,” he taunted, looking up at the giant elf.

She blinked, “I…” she cleared her throat, “yes, clearly the Summer Court must have hypnotized poor Dret, and-“

Dhela moved to the ambassador’s side, spells glowing in her hands, “What should I do with her master?” she asked eagerly.

Syleth’s eyes went wide, “Did you just call him-“

“Master,” Andre said with a grin, “and soon all three of you will be using the title!”

“This isn’t right!” Syleth begged, “Y-You’re supposed to be the pathetic tiny human, you’re supposed to-“ she scowled, “this isn’t how diplomacy is done! You can’t just make us call you master, you can’t do any of this!”

“I’m doing it anyway,” he smirked, “and besides, how many of my predecessors have had to call you mistress? Nobody’s innocent here, you just lost the game this time.”

Syleth sighed, collapsing into her chair, “Y-Yes, I see you’re right… master.”

“Don’t worry, I think we’ll have a lot of fun together,” he laughed, walking towards the gigantic dark elves. “Now, with this whole thing resolved, one of you regrow me and I’m going to show you three how many knots I know how to tie-“

“Not so fast!” a wicked laugh rang out. The three of them turned to see a high elf in black asssassin’s robes leap through the open window. With a flourish she drew a glowing magic sword, grinning as she pulled her mask off, revealing blond hair and pointed elven ears. “The summer court sends its regards, human! And I see someone’s been kind enough to shrink you already!”

“Oh gods Syleth, another one?” Andre sighed.

“A-Andre, that one’s not one of mine,” Syleth stammered.

His eyes went wide, and he looked to Dret, still unconscious on the floor, and then up to the grinning high elf, who was raising her foot to stomp him.

“DHELA!” he shouted, sprinting across the floor. His “maid” shouted a battle cry, pulling a long needle thin knife from somewhere on her person, leaping at the assassin.

“I-I’ll alert the guards!” Syleth shouted, running for the door.

“The hell you will!” the high elf snapped, flicking her wrist and sending Syleth to the floor with a quick and forceful burst of lightning. Andre ran to her, and sighed with relief as the giant woman groaned in pain.

Still alive then.

He looked up at Dhela, who was now wrestling across the floor with the high elf, each woman muttering spells at one another that fizzled out on contact. Each was trying to maneuver their blades into the other’s throat, and Andre’s eyes went wide as he saw the small potion bottle roll across the floor, knocked out of Dhela’s pocket during the brawl.

I’ll only get one shot! He ran at it, grunting as he scooped up the bottle that was, to him, as big as a wine barrel. Hefting it he pulled the cork free, spilling great sloshing waves of the mixture as he struggled to carry it towards the two elves.

The blonde elf rolled to the floor, grinning as she finally got her blade inside of her foe’s defenses, “Die dark elf scum-“ she felt the tiny human barrel into the side of her face, and then he roared with exertion as he forced the bottle up, rolling the top into her open mouth.

“WHAT IS THAT!?” the elf coughed, sputtering as the strange potion made its way down her throat. She licked her lips, suddenly craving something.

“Uh oh,” Dhela giggled, leaning off of her, “master, you’re so naughty!”

“Naughty or not, he’s dead!” the high elf said with a grin, snatching the tiny human up with a grin. “Now I’ll just…” she licked her lips, “I’ll just… take these pants off!” she pulled at his clothing as Dhela just giggled.

“You said you wanted to show the place of humans and elves in the world?” Andre taunted, watching her eyes widen as his manhood sprang free. “Show me!”

The elf’s lips descended on his hardon with a gusto, sucking and licking eagerly as she slurped his tiny body, desperate to get his cum.

Syleth sat up with a pained groan, and her eyes went wide as she saw the spectacle, “Goddess help us,” she muttered, watching the tiny man’s would be assassin fellate him. “This human is too much for me…”

“That’s right,” Andre groaned, feeling his seed spray into the eager elf’s mouth, “just like that…”

“Master, I want some too!” Dhela giggled, trying to grab him away from the high elf.

“N-No! This human is mine!” the high stammered. She blinked, “Wait, this isn’t…” she scowled, then brought her lips down on his cock again, sucking it as he gasped, going limp in her grip as she pleasured him senseless.

“I-I’ll just go get help, before that potion wears off,” Syleth said weakly, crawling on all fours out of the room as Dhela giggled and playfully fought the elf for the tiny human’s attention.

Syleth sat in an ornate wooden throne, wearing a shining outfit more fit for an exotic dancer than an ambassador of the winter court. Across her cleavage Andre was lounging, enjoying the soft expanse of flesh as Dret fanned them slowly and Dhela eagerly offered him a tray of coffee cake crumbs. He reached out and took one, savoring the sweet taste as the three elves pampered him.

From a few feet away the Summer Court assassin looked on jealously, locked in an enchanted bronze cage.

“Andre,” Syleth asked with a weak smile.

“Excuse me?” he asked with a smirk.

“ Master, ” Syleth sighed, “when might we return to our normal attire?”

“The two shadows will stay on as maids, and stay dressed like that,” he said dismissively. “You can go back to your stuffy normal clothing tomorrow.”

“Uh, master, how long do you want me to wear this?” Dhela asked, fingering the silver necklace of command, “not that I mind… It’s very pretty actually!”

“You can just take it off Dhela,” he chuckled.

“Yes, but I don’t know how,” she said with a sigh, “it’s what’s kept me trapped in your sick web master!”

“I mean that, there’s nothing special, you could have taken it off at any time.”

Dhela blinked, then slowly lifted the necklace over her head, staring at it in wonder, “Well… I feel somewhat foolish now,” she muttered.

“Don’t we all,” Syleth sighed.

“Hey, when you guys do the prisoner swap, can you tell them you beat me in a magical duel?” the assassin asked. “I really don’t want it getting out that I got captured because I couldn’t stop sucking some human’s dick.”

“Nope, we’ll be filing it as an official report,” Andre said with a smirk. “The elven assassin was defeated by her insatiable lust for human cock.”

“I-I could come back human!” the assassin warned.

“I’ll be waiting,” Andre replied casually.

The door to the mansion opened, and the elves turned to see Carter, the former human ambassador entering with his guards, nervously looking around. His eyes went wide as he spotted Andre, and the tiny man waved jovially as Dhela offered him another helping from the plate of cake crumbs.

“A-Andre,” Carter stammered, “I heard there was an-“

“We’ve captured the assassin,” he said mildly, “you can take her to the Winter Court empress on my behalf.”

“Yes… well, you certainly seem to have settled in well,” the other man said, looking at the trio of dark elves.

“Yes, the elves can be rather feisty, domineering even, but we’ve all gotten to know one another, and I think everyone here is finally on the same page regarding just who is in charge around here.” He grinned up at the three elves, who all had tinges of red in their purple cheeks. “Isn’t that right?”

“Yes master,” they all said in unison.

Chapter End Notes:

Fresh off "Triumph of the Elves" here's one where the human wins handily even with the shrinking. Tinydom is a rare sight, so this was a fun experiment.