- Text Size +

The recently adult Asuka Langley Soryu had sneakily stolen an experimental device from a laboratory at NERV, and secretly brought it back to the admittingly messy room where she often resided in, to keep it hidden there. Unknown to the scientists this machine seemed to work close to perfectly. It was an extremely easy yet even more effective gadget to clone people which would have worked as a replacement of the one used for Rei Ayanami. However, it completely and instantly would copy the body equipped with their consciousness of the person’s DNA inserted into the gizmo. The results could be customized in a lot of different ways, including drastically reducing the size of the cloned beings that come out of it.



It had been years since Asuka had been an Eva pilot and wiped out all the angels and then stopped the third impact from occurring. Now she had just finished high school nervously waiting to get accepted into a university of her liking. The day before she had gotten rejected by one she wanted to go to quite a bit, which caused her anxiety to turn to frustration as she locked herself in her room where she would take out her anger at hundreds of shrunken copies of Rei until only their corpses remained. Today would prove to not be that different from that occurrence as this morning she still had a bit of negative emotions remaining. This would only increase after she got into a fight with Shinji Ikari whom she still had a love-hate relationship.



This young lady stormed off to her room once again after calling Shinji an idiot and hitting him only kind of hard on his head. She did this not just because she was quite annoyed with him but also to get a new strand of hair of his which luckily for her, fell right into her grasp after the hit. Asuka held that piece carefully until she got to her stolen machine hidden underneath her bed. The retired Eva pilot successfully got out the device while still holding onto the strand of hair and then inserted it into the appropriate slot. Then she would have changed some of the settings to make it similar to the Rei cloning the day before, but different enough mostly due to the new sample added which would in turn make a new product for her to vent on.



Asuka would not just do this to calm down her frustrations but it would reduce the overwhelming horniness that many often got for simply being an eighteen-year-old. In a sense, it would kill two birds with one stone in a way as that expression went, and she saw no real downsides for doing this act. She could not consider such mass-produced copies of people to be anything remotely resembling the real deal even if she tried. As long as she did not get caught she would most likely be fine and even if she happened to experience that situation, her status would probably protect her from any serious trouble that a normal person would get in that situation. With all of that out of the way, it was time for her day of fun to finally begin. 



At the start of her enjoyment, she would start to slowly strip off her clothes piece by piece while making sure the mini Shinjis saw every moment of it through the top glass of the machine. When she was finally done taking off her articles of clothing she stood up on her tippy toes over the tiny clones still trapped in there. Her usual relatively short height no longer felt fitting as her sheer size dominated these sentient beings while she was completely nude. Asuka once again made sure the door to her bedroom was both closed and locked just to make sure these creatures of her making had no chance of escaping. With another push of a button, the beings of this teen’s creation were free to leave their contraption and run around the room.



She considered these Shinjis to be somehow more pathetic than the real deal who not only would be overwhelmed with fear like the original, but due to their minuscule size and no one to protect them, it would no doubt mean the end for them all. Their terror was expressed in a few ways depending on the slight variation of how they were each made. They ranged from being almost completely immobilized in their freight in their cowering position, screaming at the relatively giant human for her to stop, or running around the area looking for any place to escape or at least hide in for now. No matter what each of these copies would do, it would not deter Asuka one bit. To her, they were just mimicking someone she often did not care too deeply for.



This once full-time employee of NERV chased around the running bug-sized creatures who were attempting to get away from her. She figured the ones that were not trying to move much, could be safely bet on them being easy to catch later. However, the runners and hiders were way less likely to stay close to the normal-sized person in the room so she figured to pick them up before they could get too far away. She went for a quick approach in getting a hold of them in exchange for a careful way of putting them in her hands which resulted in them not always getting in the best condition. That would make the clones sometimes break or lose entire body parts which were occasionally vital components, leaving them in a bloody and gorey mess.



Asuka would briefly sigh to herself whenever this ended up happening, not because they ended up dying but because she missed the chance to kill them herself. That would only cause her to pause momentarily and not deter her in the slightest as she continued to play with the bodies that were not yet corpses. Before doing that, she decided to get rid of the lifeless ones in what she considered to be an efficient manner which involved swallowing the leftover pieces whole. She correctly assumed that the metallic and meaty taste would be satisfying due to her previous experience eating the tiny Reis yesterday. Afterward, the bodies in her hands were the only ones full of life which was admittingly artificially based, and were to meet their demise. 



They all met their dooms in a variety of ways which included being crushed by just about every body part she possessed from her head to her toes. Some aspects of her body got special treatment when used to end the lives of these Shinjis such as her behind and her vagina. They were sensitive areas that produced an overpowering stench which was incredibly unpleasant to anyone nearly as small as these mimics. When Asuka decided to have them meet their dooms with her butt she used every inch of each of her cheeks to do so, making sure to put all her weight on them to crush them into a complete mess. Now her front private part would often have her fingers or the clones in their entirety being used for insertion or masturbation aid.



She would then shortly cum down onto the floor or onto her hands, which held many of these copies now soaked in her fishy-smelling fluids. Asuka ended up picking up more of the Shinjis to make up for the crushed ones as she got the runners that were trying not to trip over the remains of copied bodies, from both this day and the one prior. She did end up making hundreds of these guys just like yesterday and figured she could catch and get rid of them at least as easily as that day. After more of this sort of crushing, Ms. Langley Soryu once again missed the taste of devouring what she had made but figured this time she would do it when they were still alive. It would be hard to swallow them entirely whole so she made sure to chew them up beforehand.



As her teeth went red with blood and she made a mental note to brush them thoroughly later, she continued to destroy these bodies in numerous ways like before. Eventually, her frustration started to die down but she was still almost as horny as she was from the start of all of this. For these reasons, she continued to crush in the same ways she was just doing but now taking the speed down a notch. Asuka took her time in doing so as she was starting to relax even more, and soon enough she felt she could be able to talk and try to talk to Shinji again. She meant the real deal as she would not give the shrunken copies the time of day, as she practically had reduced the sounds of terror these few screamers remaining had to her background noise.



----



As if on cue, there was a knock on the other side of the door with some brief talking that could only be vaguely heard on this end. The woman who went by the name of the Second Child could recognize that voice practically everywhere. It was Shinji Ikari most likely coming to apologize for the fight, and not a minuscule mimic but the original person who was of course his regular size. Asuka Langley Soryu suddenly had a perverted idea in her head, taking advantage of her frienemy’s submissiveness and similar horny nature. She quickly put on her clothes after yelling at the guy outside the room to give her a minute, and once she was ready, she slowly opened the door to reveal the disturbing carnage that her bedroom did not usually contain. 



This young man was shocked beyond belief as not only someone he knew had been a potentially dangerous thief but she was using the same invention she stole to slaughter countless no doubt innocent people. They were significantly smaller than any human could ever be but due to his knowledge of the device, he knew they were sentient so they should still each be considered a person. Not only that, but these beings were versions of himself with no but the same personality and seemingly had used Rei as a sample for some of them too. Shinji was going to possibly be traumatized and was about to run off to report Asuka if she had not offered anything incredibly substantial to him. However, that is exactly what happened next to him.



She had offered him a fun night of sexual intercourse that could potentially lead to a romantic relationship down the line. He was conflicted as he was beyond humiliated as those created from his likeness had been brutally discarded like that. On the other hand, Mr. Ikari had feelings for her, and having either sex or a meaningful relationship was something he strongly desired. A chance for both with one guaranteed seemed too good to be true even with everything else going on and it seemed like an obvious conclusion especially because Asuka had not been hurting him so much directly. It seemed Shinji’s penis decided for him before he had a chance to say his choice out loud due to his quite visible boner poking out of his pants.



The young woman smirked as her plan seemed to be working perfectly so far, as not only will she not get caught but she can relive a good bit of her sexual urges on a guy she found kind of cute. It would take a lot for her to consider being with him romantically but she technically did not guarantee it so she found a loophole without lying to be surely granted what she desired. She decided to make sure to crush the few remaining, smaller versions of him in several ways, right in front of his face while teasing him the whole time. Ms. Langley Soryu decided to get out a package of condoms that she forced him to open up while she would make way more copies. This time the clones would not just be in the thousands but would all be speck-sized as well.



Asuka would slowly and seductively take off her clothes until her naked, young adult body was fully visible to Shinji and his thousands of clones stored in a secure container. With a few more humiliating remarks about how slow this similarly sized male was taking to get undressed, he finally took off the last of his clothing. She then quickly opened up and dumped his clones on both of their significantly larger bodies as well as on a few of the unwrapped condoms. There was a focus of this spread on each of their different genitalia as those normal-sized could feel the smaller ones wiggling all around. The room owner kept doing this until she could not sense any of the mimics left in the container with any life left in them.



The duo carefully navigated some of the mess on the fairly dirty floor which included leftover snacks, cans, bottles, and toys consisting mainly of a sexual nature. She told her partner during the walk that she would try to clean it up soon, but he was unsure how much she truly meant those words she had just said. Some of the tiny people fell out of where they were during this journey and most died by the impact of the fall, but a good few survived long enough to have to adapt to the treacherous surroundings and their minuscule size. Asuka continued to direct the other until the two of them arrived at the bed, which was seemingly ready for their next activity. This was followed by a quick comment about how his penis size was sadly smaller than desired.



Asuka Langley Soryu then went on to say something like how she will have to take what she can get, causing Shinji Ikari to be teased verbally the whole time she talked to him. The degradation would embarrass the timid young adult but this would not deter him enough to refuse to have intercourse with the hopeful possibility of a relationship of the romantic kind if it so happened to work out. She would continue to mock him as she undressed him mostly herself, as he was quite distracted by the words spoken and events transpiring before his eyes. This similarly aged man would try to snap himself out of the insane reality happening around him as he would attempt to finish taking off his clothes and putting the condom on his gentiles. Soon enough, everything was ready with many of his clones being trapped against his private part.



Shinji had his penis handled a bit roughly by Asuka’s body including her hands, but not so much that he would audibly complain about it. After that, she got a good feel of it and made sure the condom was on secularly enough as she did not want to get any diseases, or children at least as of now. Then she complained about how slow his actions were until he started to ride her sexually to get her to calm down a bit more while inserting his penis into her vagina. The young man would continue this by starting to think of happy thoughts that would turn him on enough for his musky smell to get more potent and this part even more erect somehow. As they rocked back and forth in their intercourse, both partners would soon climax and cum onto the condom.



The mimics were already burning and suffocating either on top of or inside this plastic covering, due to the musky odor and hot pre cum being generated previously on both sides of them. Then once the relatively huge couple climaxed they either drowned or fully melted by the deadly fluid. They had sex for quite a bit so much so that by the end, neither one of them can easily claim to be a virgin from now on anymore. After the duo experienced a post-intercourse bliss of sorts, Asuka decided to eliminate the last of Shinji’s clones while using the normal version of himself. She used his body to crush the smaller copies under different body parts and even managed to convince him to chew up and swallow many of the minuscule mimics at once.



Shinji Ikari and Asuka Langley Soryu followed this up by sleeping together naked after they had a bit of cuddling, which destroyed the last few of the smaller versions of their happiness. This lady made sure to kill all of the mimics left over before they went to Dreamland just in case some of them would happen to escape after they dozed off. Although there was no one smaller to destroy in their sleep, the bodies left over did end up getting smushed into bloody paste against their bodies. They would eventually wake up together the morning after, with whoever woke up first accidentally waking up the other by mistake right after. The duo would argue about who woke up the other for a few moments until they stopped caring enough about it.



Right after that, they would shower separately after one another, and Asuka did the bare minimum of cleaning, which included getting rid of the bodies of the tiny Shinjis and Reis left out. She then made him swear to secrecy of the whole night and the identity of the owner of the particular classified device. After he did it sincerely and many times over until she believed him, she let him leave the room and that she would give thought to an actual meaningful relationship between the two. Once he left, she decided to think about everything that happened the previous day and decide what sample to use the gadget on next. What comes next is a different story.



The End!

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.




Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;




Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana




Commissions are closed usually done for me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com




Deviantart: www.deviantart.com/questathana




Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana




YouTube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana




Twitch: www.twitch.tv/questathana




Fandoms Sizeplay Discord (Custom Categories For All): discord.com/invite/tRmYGPE4ec




My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations




Feel free to comment with your thoughts on a potential sequel.