- Text Size +

I had always had a giantess fetish. I just find it so erotic to be completely at the mercy of a giant women. I especially when she was unaware. I would sit at my computer for hours reading stories, looking at pictures, and watching movies online. I had never thought it would happen to me. I’m just a regular guy with a regular life.

It started after my fiancé had left for work. She works third shift so I was all alone for the night. I had brought a cover into the living room with the intention of taking a nice nap on he couch when it had happened. What looked like what can only be described as a genie appeared before me and said that it had known about my fetish, my dream. He told me that it would now come true and I would live the rest of my life going through my dream. Then he had vanished just as quickly as he had appeared. In the next second I found my self shrunk down to about a half an inch tall.

It had happened all to fast. I had always wished that I were a shrunken man around a giantess now I had my wish. I found myself only a half inch tall on my floor. It had happened I am now only a half an inch tall and completely indestructible, but I did not know it at the time. It would be my life to live at the mercy of giantess’, to be subjected to anything they could come up with.

I found myself standing on my living room floor surrounded by two canyon size couches on one side and a coffee table that was proportionately as big on the other. That is when I heard the lock on my door unlock. I did my best to peer over the table to see who it was. I was shocked when I saw Regina walk through the door. I was confused because she did not have a key and I had not seen her in a couple of years. She was only five feet three inches tall but she looked like a goddess from my point of view. Even though she is heavyset, but still shapely, she is still a very beautiful black woman.

I watched as she entered. I called her name but she could not hear me at my size. I was way to small. She started to walked to one of the couches to sit down. I became afraid right away as her building size feet stomped toward me. I ran as fast as I could my heart skipping with every thud of her feet until I was under the coffee table. She sat down on the couch in front of me. It appeared that she was waiting for someone. It could only have been me. She would never guess as to were I was then.

I slowly moved out from under the table and stared up at her body. She was wearing tight pants that seemed more like skin on her legs. Above that was a red shirt that defiantly accented her 28 CC breast. I could not see past her breast to her face. I started to become intoxicated by how good she was looking and moved toward her. The closer I got to the couch the more I began to admire her legs. From were I was standing they seemed like towers that went into the sky. The thought crossed my mind that she could help me so I decided to make an attempt at climbing the couch. I needed to get her attention.

I walked up to the couch and began to climb a cover that I had hastily thrown on there. It had made it easy to climb but at my size it was still slow. While I climbed I listened to Regina talk on her cell phone. It was all simple conversations about meeting up at parties later tonight with friends. It was probably a hour later that I had reached the top.

I walked across the couch to Regina. Her large ass contouring the cushions on the couch where she sat. I had forgotten how beautiful she had been when we were going out and how I loved to fuck her all night. My infatuation led me to her without thinking of the consequences.

I was almost nearly able to reach out and touch her when she stood up, quickly. The force of her standing up so quick caused air to rush under her ass and pushed me into the groove that her big ass and made onto the couch. I landed on my face. It did not hurt and I quickly stood up and looked up. What I saw was one of the most beautiful sights I had ever saw. Her large round ass stood above me. The jeans she was wearing hugging it just right. She began to walk away from me. I marveled at the sight of her ass swinging back and forth as she disappeared into the bathroom.

While the thought of getting help was constantly going through my mind. I kept thinking that this is one of my greatest fantasies come to life and that I should embrace it. I had many nights spent hours on the internet looking at giantess websites. This is something I had always dreamed of. That is when I heard the toilet flush and she made her way back into the living room.

I watched as she made her way back to the couch. I was finally able to see her face form where I was standing. She was beautiful.` my view of her face was blocked quickly as she approached the same spot I was standing to sit down. She turned around and I became intoxicated once again by the site of her large ass as it began to lower itself down. I knew I should have ran but legs would not let me move. I just watched as her ass lowered down and the jeans, which were already tight, stretched out even further. The light was blocked out before her ass landed on top of me and pushed my body into the couch.

I was amazed to see that I had not died. I did not even feel that pain I should have felt. I felt the pressure but not the pain. I did begin to feel the heat, of her large cheeks pressed against me, after a few seconds but it was bearable. It did not take long for me to begin to enjoy it. I loved the way her soft ass cheeks felt pressed against me. It was great until she had gotten tired of waiting and decided to leave.

I heard her say something. It was hard to hear from were I was but sounded something like.

“Where the fuck are you? I was wanting to fuck you again. I ain’t waiting anymore.” Although I could be wrong. She then stood up.

When she stood up I was surprised to find that my world was moving at and incredible speed. First was a feeling of vertigo followed by swinging back and forth. I was stuck high on her left ass cheek, embedded into her tight pants. I could only watch things move away from me as she left my apartment unaware that I was stuck to her ass. She walked down the stairs and outside. It was late so there was no one outside. I heard the sound of a car door unlock and then open. I knew what my next ride was going to be.

Regina turned around and dropped her ass onto her car seat. I was finally able to see just where I was positioned. I was high enough were the way she was sitting in the car I was not squashed under her ass. I could also see that she had landed hard enough into the seat were she had knocked some of my limbs loose. I still just had to enjoy the ride for now. She cranked the stereo and took off.

I had no idea where she was going but I knew the ride was bumpy and it was causing me to come off of her pants. I knew that I did not want to get shaken off of her pants and left to wait in the car for an opportunity to get out. Below me was one of her pant pockets. I came up with a plan that would put me in there. I had to be carefully though. I began to struggle and pull at my body to get it unstuck. As I did I began to be able to reach lower and lower. Soon my feet were touching the top of her pocket. I forced my feet inside the pocket so that when I feel I could catch my self and pull my self up.

I only had one piece left stuck and it was my right arm. I pulled and tugged as hard as I could to get it off but I couldn’t. I though I was going to be stuck on her ass forever until I heard a rumble from somewhere inside her. I prayed that it was just hunger pangs until. She did it. She farted. The blast would have been loud enough to someone at normal height. For me it was earth shattering. The vibrations did shake me off of her pants though. I fell coughing and gagging on the foul air that surrounded me. Luckily my plan had worked and my legs slid into the pocket and my knees had caught me as I hung upside down like a kid playing on the jungle-jim. Above me I heard Regina giggle at what she had just done.

The smell was clogging my senses. It seemed trapped between her ass and the seat. I could not stay here. I pulled my self up and decided to climb. It was not easy. I tried every which way I could think of but I was just to small to try to climb. That is when the car stopped.

As she stood up and got out of the car there was briefly some slack in the back pockets and I slid into the pocket I was on. The fabric then pulled tight and I became trapped. I had nothing else to do but wait. Luckily for me she had come to a party and immediately started to drink. It would not be long before she had to use the bathroom.

While I waited the time seemed to pass slowly. I had actually fallen asleep a couple of times but was quickly brought out of it when she would sit down or start to walk and her ass cheek would press into me. Eventually she did go to the bathroom.

I became anxious as I heard a door close and the sound music become quieter. I heard her unzip her pants and my body then became weightless as I dropped down. The fall was quick and then I heard her ass land on the toilet seat. I quickly crawled from the pocket while listening to the sound of her peeing. I knew that I did not have much time. As I reached the outside I peered around. Around me I saw her pants circled around her feet and side her pants were white panties , above me her legs went up then disappeared over the toilet. I had to make a quick decision. Either continue to get her attention or wait to see who would else would come in here and try to get there’s. The sound of peeing had stopped I decided to stick with Regina.

My time was running out. I ran across a piece of her pant that was laying flat and grabbed onto the edge of the top of her pant. By that time she had started to pull her pants and panties up. The force caused me to lose my grip and I slid into her panties. I watched as her smooth legs passed and then her thighs. I looked up to see her massive ass crack headed toward me. I screamed a little as she pulled up her pants tight and continued about he night.

I was now stuck in the crack of her ass. It would have been pleasant if not for the smell of sweat and shit. Two large warm mounds beautiful flesh on either side of me holding me tight. I became very excited as my dick started to get erect. I knew I should get her attention but I could not waist this opportunity. I had always wanted to be in between her ass cheeks now I was. I could feel her moving while her cheeks lid across each other and me. I grabbed my dick and started to stroke it. Slowly at first but the thought of being stuck inside her ass like that was just too exciting and it I started to masturbate quicker. IT did not take long for me to cum. My cum covered the entire area of her ass in front of me. She would not even notice.

I really don’t know what happened next. Maybe she sat down or maybe she was picking something off of the floor. But for some reason everything became really close together. Her ass cheeks spread apart a bit and her pants was pushing me forward. I found my self face to face (so to speak) with her giant anus. To me was like a sexy brown star. I had always enjoyed fucking girls in the ass, to take them in new ways. So this experience while frightening was also exciting.

I became a little curios and pushed my arm out and touched it. I tried to block the smell of shit that was emanating from it and focus on the sexual pleasure I was starting to get from it. I knew it was dangerous but I pushed myself deeper into her ass so I could be closer to it. I figured since I was stuck here I might as well enjoy it.

Outside her pants Regina started to dance with a guy. She was getting drunk and starting to get horny. She new how the night would end for herself and this guy she was dancing with so she shook her ass and rubbed it across his groin. The vibrations inside the pants helped to pull me closer to her anus. I was becoming horny myself and decided that I should do something about it. I stuck my hard dick into her asshole. While she did not feel it I did. I tried to move my dick back and forth the best I could. The ass sweat helped to make me move better. But then her ass shook and it sent my legs flying into her asshole. I I started to panic and tried to push out but my hand slipped and the anus shut tight on me. I ended up trapped up to my chest in This sexy girls asshole. I then knew something was wrong when I heard a door shut and the only sound was Regina’s voice along with some guy, alone.

Regina led this guy she had met to an empty room. Regina wrapped her arms around this guy as they began to kiss. She ran her hands down his chest and undid his pants, they fell to the floor along with his boxers. Her hands began to stroke his dick until it was hard. She sat down on the bed and slide her pants and panties off. As the guy climbed on to the bed she spread her legs apart. From where I was I could see his throbbing cock pointing in my direction. I knew from experience that she did not ever want to try anal sex so I felt safe. But the dick just kept coming closer to me. It eventually started to brush against my head as it bobbed up and down.

I then saw a finger head toward me. It pushed me further into her ass. I could not believe that she was letting him finger her ass. His finger pushed me further and further into her ass. I would be even more surprised in a couple of minutes. I did not realize that they were only preparing for something bigger. The man’s hard cock soon pushed in after me, I was forced further into her ass again. He began to pump harder as he fucked her in the ass.

He soon came. I was covered in his sticky cum. Her rectum was flooded and as he pulled his dick out of her ass the suction pulled the cum and me to the end. Some of the cum dripped out of her asshole with me inside of it. My body felt like rubber. I was tired and could barely move. The cum soon dried with me stuck to Regina’s hot sphincter. I passed out.

I was awoken several hours later as Regina was getting ready to leave. She rolled over and I felt the pressure as she sat up. The pressure ended when she stood up and pulled her panties on followed by her pants. I was there for hours as she walked around. I did not know what she was doing but her ass was sweating. Drops of sweat dropped over my body. My body was starting to break away from her anus, I would be released soon and dropped to her panties.

I could not hear much from where I was. I did hear one thing that scared me. I could tell that she was out somewhere. When I heard what sounded like a door shutting and her footsteps echoing I had a pretty good idea where she was headed. She had not used the restroom since she had had sex hours ago and I was not yet off of her asshole.

Regina walked into the women’s restroom. She found an empty stall and closed the door. She quickly undid her pants and slid them down to the floor followed by her panties. She dropped her large round ass onto the toilet seat. From my position I stared down into the toilet water below. I did not want to end up there but her ass sweat had been dissolving the cum that had held me to her asshole. My body came free and dropped into the water below. It was cold. I looked up at the ass that I had spent some much time in. A fart erupted from her ass and blew cum all over the toilet bowl. The smell was horrible. Next a hot stream of yellow piss flowed from her and into the water. I was pulled under the water. I quickly swam to the surface, gagging. I had swallowed some piss.

As the stream ended a log soon appeared from her ass. As they began to drop the water was churned. I was then tossed up to the rim of the bowl with one of the splashes. I watched from where I was catching my breath. Regina quickly wiped and flushed. She then went on with her day and left me where I was.

I looked around not knowing where I would go. There was no way I could catch up with Regina. I did not even know where I was. My life would be in the hands of the next giantess that appeared. I only hoped that she would be helpful. I listened in anticipation as the door to the restroom opened and closed. I waited for someone to enter the stall I was in. It seemed like forever before it finally opened. I looked out of my spot under the rim in disbelief. It was an old friend of mine, Cristina. A perfect picture of a sexy Latin girl tall, slim, long dark hair and big beautiful eyes. My adventure would now get a bit more interesting.

z88;

TO BE CONTINUED…..

Chapter End Notes:
This is my first giantess strory, please leave feedback. If I get good enough feedback I will add more stories.