- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Japanese office culture is very demanding. Tough workings hours, a strict hierarchy. If you do your job well; you may as well be married to it.

But it has some upsides. After work, you're expected to head to a bar with your coworkers, which helps a lot in establishing a bond, or even making friends.

With your limited grasp of the language, and a lack of any prior knowledge of your colleagues, it's been a godsend. Untill recently.

You were tall back home, but in Japan, you REALLY stood out. But the shrinking virus doesn't discriminate. Going from 190cm to just a single one was a gut punch, your working hours not changing to accomodate you was the cherry on top. Hey, at least you didn't get fired.

Like before, you were expected to head to a bar with your colleagues after work. Of course, making it there yourself bordered on impossibility.

And it would be impossible, were it not for your coworker, Emi.

Your very clingy secretary was very dutiful from the moment the two of you began working together. She made sure you never missed any appointments or meetings, micromanaging all your work-related activities.

Since you've shrunk, she's really gone above and beyond to help you alleviate your small size-induced work inefficiencies. Carrying you around, being your stand-in whenever your bosses demanded something impossible at your size. That includes post-work activities like going to the bar.

Emi sat in your place while you were standing on the table. She really had no business sitting with her higher-ups, but there really wasn't any other way of handling your affliction.

She carefully put down a big pint, which nonetheless caused a rumble that put you off-balance. Landing on your butt, Emi rushed to look at you with concern and worry, her large breasts landing on the table aswell.

*gasp*
"Are you daijoubu?!"

She was prone to freaking out whenever you appeared to be in danger, a good instinct, but she could use some moderation.

"Yeah, I'm alright..."
You grunted as you got back up.
"You should relax a little, this is your time off..."

"Boss-san, there's no time off with you! If I'm not careful you could get hurt!"
Emi got all flustered again. It's hard to imagine someone skyscraper-sized being cute, but her way of displaying her protective instincts always managed to shine through the size discrepency.

"Okay, okay... how about you have a drink then? On my behalf?"

Emi looked conflicted.

"You know how bosses get. You gotta drink at least a bit, or they won't let us go."

She gave a defeated sigh, before nodding respectfully. She never let size get in the way of maintaining the hierarchical relationship between her and her superiors.

As some suits from the company entered the bar, she quickly rose up and performed a deep bow in ther direction, accidentally giving you quite the showing of her skirt-clad rear.

Were it not for the difference in station, or height, you might've already asked Emi out. Ever since you shrank, she's looked after all your needs, she even offered to let you move in with her.

Taking her seat again, she begins talking to your coworkers on your behalf, remaining cordial and professional. With all the ruckus going on at the bar, it would be impossible to hear you anyway.

Many "Kanpai!" later, you zone out a little. Emi keeps you close to her gigantic breast, like she's protecting her young. You find it somewhat ridiculous that a girl many years your junior is so protective of you, but it doesn't bother you much at all.

After about on hour, Emi checks in on you. Altough she never really let her eyes off of you. Red in the face, despite only drinking a little.

"B-boss... I think we should head out. It's getting late..."

She slurred her words, and you knew she wasn't kidding.

"Right. Let's head out."

She got up, quite clumsily at that. Using the table to help herself stand up straight, she extended her hand to you as she had so many times since you've shrunk.

With you in tow, Emi performed another bow to your bosses, this time, it was somewhat off-balance.

As she went outside, her expression became aloof and unfocused. A goofy smile appeared on her face. Clearly she must've thought of something funny.

You didn't have any time to focus on her silly expressions as the ground you were standing on, her hand, became quite unstable.

Focusing on your personalised eartquake, you didn't even register the fact Emi began to open her mouth widely. Only when you felt cold air brush past you as your body was elevated, did you notice it.

Emi yawned loudly, and instinctively moved to cover her mouth of politeness.
Before you could even comprehend what was happening, you found yourself tumbling into the warm, moist cavern of her mouth.

What little light the street lamps provided was quickly taken away from you before you could even get a good look at the interior of your secretary's mouth, as she quickly sealed it shut.

You felt the bumpy surface of her tongue rub against your back, and the sound of her breathing dominated your hearing, along with the occasional drunken moan and giggle. Your nostrils were assaulted with a smell so alcoholic, you could feel yourself becoming drunk in real time.

"EMI!" You began screaming, the sound entriely muffled by the goings on of her oral cavity.

The journey down her esophagous wasn't a pleasant ordeal. Emi made sure to chew her food well, so the most she was used to were large pills, about your size at most. You were eased into her stomach at an agonizingly slow pace.

In fact, she already made it home by the time you made it to her stomach. The now clumsier assistant-secretary struggled to fit her key into its hole.

Meanwhile, the valve into her stomach spat you out into Emi's belly. It was more like a gentle easing into this new chamber. It seems some things just come to her naturally.

The fleshy chamber absolutely reeked of alcohol, you were waist deep in beer, mixxed in with what you assume was mochi. Topped off in an ever increasing amount of gastric acid, and boiling heat. Your assistant's stomach was like an onsen from hell.

The chamber was suprisingly large, allowing you to stand up, at least in theory as Emi's constant movements didn't give you great footing.

Meanwhile, the giant office worker began undressing herself as she decided to skip dinner and head directly to bed. She gave her stomach a sensual stroke as it made bubbling sounds, none the wiser the cause was her boss trying to stay alive inside of her.

Emi's stomach had one task, digesting all the food that made it's way into it. But it wasn't very great at that. Emi suffered indigestion quite frequently, so she had to adhere to diet consisting of mostly light meals.

This boded well for your odds, at least when comparing Emi's stomach to the average person. Adding to that the fact she was quite drunk, your odds were almost... passable.

You imagined Emi saying "Ganbare! You can do it, Boss-san!"
Reinvigorated, you begin assaulting the stomach walls to the best of your ability. Almost instantly, the delicate organ began making sickly sounds, and you heard light girly moans coming from far above.

Emi had already put on her pajama when her stomach began aching. Laying down on her bed, she began rubbing it clockwise, already regretting the fact she went out drinking tonight.

Your efforts to upset Emi's gut and cause her to puke you out were thwarted by these two acts. First, Emi laying down caused havoc in her insides, as her meal was knocked all around them. Just as you began getting up, a repeated pressure was applied to where you were, quelling your attempts and keeping you below the alcoholic stew.

Satisfyied with the end of her belly ache, Emi closed her eyes and went to sleep. With how drunk she was, it didn't take very long at all. Her hand still resting on her delicate midsection.

You struggled to get some breathing room, but to little avail, as the best you could manage was a little air pocket. Well, if you could call these alcoholic fumes air. By now, you were far more drunk than your secretary, in fact, you were barely keeping awake in spite of the awful enviroment you were in. Your thoughts weren't coherent, but you were definitely in complete despair once you hear Emi snorring. Exhausted and drunk, your strenght eventually gave way to the weight of her hand resting oj the outside of her belly, and sunk beneath the digestive enzymes.

Emi's stomach, used to a diet of light foods, mostly vegetables and fruit has a bit of a hard time handling your remains. A tiny body like yours should dissolve in a matter on minutes, instead it took about half an hour. Your skin, muscle and fat all become amalgamated into the alcoholic stew.

As it drains into her intestines, the only solid part of you that remains is a small skeleton clad in a mostly-intact business suit. Both had proven too much for her delicate belly to handle.

The rest of you, however, was useful to her organism. As it made its way through her intestines, various nutrients have been absorbed into her bloodstream, becoming fuel for her resting body.

What remained became grossly discolored and unrecognizable, many hours later it made it's way to Emi's anus, where it'd remain for the time being.

The following day, Emi woke up with a bit of a headache. She never was a drinker, so her system didn't handle alcohol all that well. Getting up from her bed, she went to the bathroom where she brushed her teeth and took care of her business. Urinating for a relatively long time, she finished up by expelling a rather modest pellet from her behind. Containing a skeleton, a suit and brown digested matter, it was all that was left of you, her boss. At least, the part that wasn't already a part of her.

Her bidet sprayed her behind squeaky clean of remaining residue, she lifted her round butt off the toilet and went to fix herself some cooked rice before heading out for work.

She was dismayed at the disappearance of her boss, taking over your responsibilities while the company looked for a suitable replacement. That didn't take very long as they soon found Emi to be an excelent successor with plenty of experience.

Noone ever learned what happened to you, but perhaps Emi could find some satisfaction with the fact you became a part of the tissue making up her left breast. Always close to her heart, where she can keep you safe.
Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review and share your thoughts!