- Text Size +

Chapter five

 

Susan woke up alone on the bed. At first she didn't know where she was, then the memories of the night before cam flooding back. Then she saw the shadow of Betty.

"Go away!" Susan cried.

"I want to say I'm sorry."

"Sorry! You let her rape me." Susan cried. "Even worse you let her insert me inside you."

"Not willingly." Betty protested. "She's stronger than me."

"But you enjoyed having me inside you."

"Ok! I admit it. It's something I thought about doing. I do find you sexy. And for years I'm dreamt of having sex with tiny people both women and men. For the record I don't believe in raping people. I prefer to have sex with willing partners."

"I trusted you Betty, and you let me down. Where did you meet such a monster anyway?"

"Irma is a first cousin to my boss at work. She showed up one day and asked who I was. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew I was under her thumb." Betty explained.

"I hate to ask but where is Irma?"

"She said she had to go somewhere but said she'll be back this evening. I recommend that we be elsewhere by then." Betty replied.

"You almost sound afraid of her."

"She does make me nervous. I've been to her house. She got cages full of people she bought from god knows where. Worse after I spoke up for you, I'm not sure she trusts me anymore. I won't be surprised if she arranges to have me shrunk."

"I feel so sorry for you." Susan replied the sarcasm showing in her voice.

"Well here your clothes." Betty then dropped them on the bed besides Susan.

"Ring!"

"That better not be Irma on the phone."

"I'll get it." Betty then got the phone. She returned a moment later with the cordless.

"It's your boss and he wants to talk to you."

"Sigh! Give me that phone."

"Hello!"

"Susan where are you?"

"I'm still at home and no I won't be coming into work today."

"Why not? And what's happened to your voice?"

"You want to know the truth? A witch cursed me and now I'm only nine inches tall. Worse my height gets cut in half every night."

"Of all the excuses that takes the cake. Get to work now or you're fired."

"The jerk!" Susan cried after he hung up." Part of me is tempted to show up at work just to show him that I'm not lying."

"Thought you didn't want your co workers to know what happened to you."

"I don't. On the other hand I don't want to loose my job over this either."

"Can you do your job at your present size?"

"Sigh! No. Give me a coffee, I got a headache."

"One coffee coming up."

Interlude

Irma: "What do you mean you won't do it?"

Sizechanger for hire: "Katherine the super witch told us to have nothing to do with Susan or Betty. Besides it is not wroth the risk." The Sizechangers then hang up.

Irma: "Darn it! Who will shrink Betty for me now?"

Witches: "We can help."

Irma: "Who are you?"

Witch one: "My name is Cindy."

Witch two: "And I'm Tammy Spell."

Together: "We have a gift for you." The super witches then hand Irma a size remote.

Irma: "Ow! Oh is that what I think it is?"

Witches: "You have your very own size remote. Have fun."

Irma: "You bet I will."

End interlude

 

Night found Betty and Susan in a three star hotel room. Susan was watching television when she shrank from nine inches to four and a half inches.

"Man, everything is so big." Susan complained.

"You're so tiny. Notice your getting harder to hear. Hearing you could be a problem as you get smaller." Betty commented.

"That could be the least of my worries. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that your friend Don gives us a discount of the room. But I'm too small to enjoy the facilities. Things like the pool and restaurant."

"The sink or the bathtub can be your pool. As for the restaurant there's room service." Betty pointed out.

"At my size I'm likely to go 'down the drain' literary. Although I could use a bath."

"I'll make sure you don't drown."

"Not sure I trust you."

"Have to trust someone sometime." Betty replied.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Who can that be?" Susan asked.

"It could be Don. He said he might drop in later." Betty replied.

 

Betty then opened the door. To her dismay it wasn't Don at the door."

"Irma!" Betty cried just as Irma aimed the Size Remote at Betty and fired. A red light engulfed Betty and she began to shrink.

 

Betty was stunned. She never dreamt Irma would find them.

"How?" Betty asked as the world grew around her.

"Let's such say two birds told me where you were hiding." Irma replied. "They also gave me this lovely size remote."

Betty stopped shrinking at the five-inch tall mark. Before she even think of running Irma scooped her up.

"Put me down." Betty demanded.

"Now Betty you should know better that to try to give a dominatrix orders. I considered you my friend, a fellow giantess. But after last night, it's became clear to me you’re a SW at heart and not a GTS."

 

Irma then brought her attention on Susan.

"I haven't forgotten about you. You will be my pet and there's nothing you can do about it."

"I rather die than be your pet." Susan replied.

"You’re lucky I do like you. Otherwise I would kill you. I do have a surprise for you." Irma then dug into a bag she was carrying and brought out a naked five-inch tall man. Susan recognized him at once.

"Clyde! Is that you?" Susan asked.

"Unfortunately yes." He replied. "I was at your house trying to see what happened to you when thus Bi.. um I mean goddess shrank me."

"Since I went through a lot of trouble to find you, we should have some fun before we head home." Irma then dumped Betty and Clyde on the bed. Then she reached for Susan.

 

Susan was so scared that she couldn't move. Irma grabbed her easily and dumped her on the bed.

"Since you don't like making love to other women I order you to strip and love you to this SM."

Clyde's eyes lit up at the thought of making love with Susan.

"Don't even think about it." She told him.

"But I'm been waiting years for an opportunity like this." Clyde whined.

 

Suddenly a tall brunette and a tall blond woman appeared in the hotel room. Susan and Betty recognized them.

"You’re Cindy and Tammy Spell." Susan cried.

"Stars of the TV show tease that mortal." Betty added.

"While I'm grateful for the size remote and telling me where Susan was, what are you two doing here?" Irma asked.

"We wanted to check up on you." Cindy replied.

"Is what happening to me part of your show?" Susan asked.

"They have nothing to do with what's happening to you. They have no right to interfere at all." Catherine replied.

"What the? How did you get in here?" Irma asked.

"We were just doing a show on size remotes." Cindy explained. "We wanted to see what would happen if we gave a size remote to a dominatrix."

"We didn't intention to interfere with your mortal. But you must admit that we made things more interesting for her." Tammy added.

"I don't know what's going on. But I get the impression your trying to take my pets away." Irma then fired the size remote at Catherine shrinking her to the size of a doll. Catherine then restored her size with a gesture. Then she sent a fireball to the surprised Irma, causing her to explode in flames. Within seconds all that was left was a dark spot on the floor.

"Give a mortal a size remote and she's thinks she's god." Catherine commented.

"Such much for this show." Tammy commented.

"Agreed, let's destroy the remote and move on." Cindy added.

The remote then explodes. Betty and Clyde then begin to grow reaching normal size in seconds.

"Hey! How come they get restored and I'm still small?" Susan complained.

“They were shrunk by the size remote and you weren't." Catherine explained.

"I'm sorry I insulted you earlier. Please restore me? I'll do anything you ask."

"You’re not small enough yet and you have more lessons to learn." Catherine replied.

"We're curious, what do you have planned for Susan?" Cindy asked.

"That's none of your business. And don't you have business elsewhere?"  Catherine replied. Cindy and Tammy then disappeared from sight.

"Excuse me, but can I have some clothes?" Clyde asked.

"Nah!" Catherine replied before disappearing from sight.

 

Clyde then looked at Betty with lust in his eyes.

"Don't even think about it." Betty told him.

"But I can't go anywhere without clothes." Clyde whined.

"So use a towel. The truth is I don't find you attractive in any way. Besides I thought you wanted to make love to Susan."

Clyde looked down at Susan and replied.

"She not as attractive when she's so much smaller than me."

"Not sure I should be insulted or relieved." Susan commented.

"You know there are all kinds of speculation on what happened to you at the office. Yet no one as guessed the truth."

"Please don't tell them." Susan begged.

"Why not? They probably won't believe it." Clyde replied. He then wrapped a towel around himself and left.

"He's going to tell everyone at work. I just know it."

"Hopefully no one will believe him."

"I hope your right Betty. Catherine said I'm not small enough. How small does she want me?"

 "I'm afraid we're going to find out."

 

The next day Clyde told everyone in the office what happened to him and that Susan was shrunk. He was met with disbelief and laughter from almost everyone. But two people believed him including his boss, who questioned Clyde further. The other was a secretary who began to dream of revenge against Susan.

 

To be continued