- Text Size +

Chapter four

 

"Remember that tall redhead you saw me walking with last week?"

"That 6'4" mountain of a woman with the green eyes and long red hair? I remember I didn't like the way she looked at me."

"Well that's Irene. We have been dating for a couple of weeks."

"I always suspected you have lesbian tendencies but never dreamt you would date another woman."

"Actually I'm bi-sexual. Man I need to hide you." Betty then picked up Susan and carried her to the dollhouse.

"Please get inside for your own safety." Betty ordered. Susan did so, noticing that she didn't even have to duck to get inside. (The house was built for 10-12" dolls)

 

She walked around the interior of the dollhouse. At first glance it looked like a normal house. But all the furniture was plastic and none of the appliances worked. Worse it was dim in the dollhouse. All the light was coming from the windows.

"Got to work on the lighting in this place" Susan muttered. Then she heard movement outside. Risking a glance out the window she saw two women enter the living room. They were deep in conversation.

 

"You shouldn't be here." Betty told Irma.

"Trying to give me orders short stuff?" Irma replied.

"Short stuff? I'm 5'9"" Betty replied.

"You’re short to me. But seriously I can tell you hiding something. And seeing that doll house gives me a hint."

"That doll house isn't mine, it's Susan's."

"Yeah right! I bet you shrunk her and placed her in the dollhouse."

"I would never shrink Susan. She's my best friend."

"I know you Betty. Your like me, you love the idea shrinking people and toying with them."

"We're talking about my friend not someone off the street. And what is that?" Betty was referring to a box shaped device the size of a small cell phone Irma took out of her purse.

"This is a shrunken person detector." Irma replied. "And it's detecting a SW in the dollhouse."

"Oh crap!" Susan cried as Irma removed the roof off the dollhouse.

"Why hello there. You must be Susan." Irma reached in and picked her up. Susan tried to resist, but there was no where to hide.

"Please don't hurt her." Betty begged as Irma brought Susan up to her face.

"Why? You shrunk her. Don't you want her to be your toy?"

"I didn't shrink her. Catherine the super witch did."

Betty then told Irma all about the curse and their failed efforts to lift it.

"It's a shame that your not going to stay at you current size. From the moment I saw you I wanted you inside me."

"How? I don't have a penis." Susan pointed out.

"I mean placing your whole body inside of me." Irma replied.

"NO! Insertion could kill her." Betty cried.

"Relax Betty! I've inserted people as small as five inches and they survived. Besides I want to play with her not kill her. It's time to strip this doll of her clothes."

Irma then proceeds to strip Susan. First her Top is removed, then her Jeans. Susan tries to resist but Irma fingers are too powerful. They then remove her sneakers and finally her bra leaving Susan naked.

"Decisions, decisions, should I play with you in your own home or should I take you to my place?"

"I am not a toy." Susan cried. Irma then squeezed her tight.

"A toy is what you are. And toys have no say in what happens to them." Irma told Susan.

"Where is her bedroom?" Irma asked Betty.

"It's down the hall." Betty replied.

"Aren't you going to. OWW!"

"Toys speak only when spoken to."

"Aren't you being a bit rough?" Betty asked.

"Actually I'm being gentle." Irma replied. "I'm a lot rougher with the people I buy over the inter universe net. If Susan was a little bit smaller I would take her to my place, but she's a little too big for my purse. Besides I want her inside me now."

 

Irma then headed for the bedroom. Then to her dismay, Irma began to strip.

"Please don't do this." Susan begged.

"You’re cute when you beg." Irma then picked up Susan and rammed her inside her feet first.

 

Susan felt she was in hell. It was anything but comfortable being inside Irma. And hearing her moan with pleasure made things worse. After a while she was brought out.

"See she's fine." Irma told Betty.

"Are you all right?" Betty asked.

"Do I look all right?" Susan replied.

"It's quite a feeling having another woman inside you. You should try it."

Susan looked up at Betty. She then realized Betty was naked. Her own best friend won't rape her, would she?

 

to be continued