- Text Size +

The Last Meal

by

Seeguy/Shade



Mary and Alex stepped down off of the raised metallic platform. They still felt the strange energies crackling through their body hair like a sort of static electricity.


“How do you feel?” Mary asked.


“A little like I’ve been standing in the middle of a clothes drier.”


“Good,” Mary said. “That’s how it’s meant to feel.”


“Now what?” Alex asked.


“Now we go upstairs, have a little dinner, and see what happens.”


“Should we put our clothes back on?”


“Nah,” Mary replied, “we’re not going to need them anymore any way.


Alex looked his best friend and fiancé up and down. She was a fairly pale woman wearing nothing, but a grey functional sports bra, a pair of light blue panties, some short black socks, and a pair of glasses with a glittery pink frame. Her hair was light brown in a pixie cut so short, it was almost a buzzcut. She also had thickness; thick thighs, a thick butt, and wide hips. A paunchy belly apron overhung the elastic band of her panties.


He looked down at his own body. Alex was fairly pale himself and wearing nothing but a pair of grey boxer shorts. His own large flabby belly and man boobs were sparsely covered in brown fuzzy hair. He couldn’t see it, but Alex was aware that his own butt had ample thickness to match Mary’s. His legs, by contrast, were not very fat at all, but quite muscular with well defined calves. His hair was also brown, but a little longer than Mary’s.


Alex’s stomach rumbled noisily, which made Mary giggle.


“Sounds like you might be a little bit hungry, babe.”


“I sure am.” Alex said. “Do you feel any different?”


“You know as well as I do that the real fun won’t start until we give ourselves a toast.”


“Sure, I’m just eager, you know.”

“I know,” Mary said smiling wide.


They climbed the wooden stairs for what they knew would be the last time and emerged into the kitchen of their small suburban rental. Calling it a bungalow would be generous, but it did have a roomy basement.


A savory smell met them and it was Mary’s turn for stomach grumbles. She cast her eyes to the square pizza boxes sitting on their tiny kitchen counter. Sitting next to the two pies were two little plastic packets each containing a certain amount of light grey powder. She ran her tongue along her upper lip.


“Ready for your last meal, dear?” Mary gave her love a coy look and a smirk.


“I think so.” Alex said.


“Then I better pour us the drinks.” Mary went into the fridge and pulled out a bottle of sparkling wine. Alex went into the cupboard and produce two blue plastic cups which he set on the counter. Mary popped the cork with some fizz spilling out onto the linoleum floor.


“Ha,” she laughed, “guess we don’t really have to worry about cleaning up if this works how it’s supposed to.”


“Guess not.” Alex said.


She filled each cup and Alex tore open each packet, sprinkling the dust into the fizzing wine. It snapped, popped, and glowed with a purplish light similar to the light they’d seen glowing inside the chamber they’d used to pre-adapt their bodies to the upcoming changes.


Each took up their cup. They looked into each others eyes with absolute love and adoration.


“Ready?” Mary asked.


Alex took a breath and savored this moment before everything would change forever. He looked around they’re little home knowing it would soon be just a memory. They’d had some great times in the little house, some stressful ones too, but that was all over. It was meal time. Time for the last meal.


They tapped their plastic cups together in a toast of sorts, and each downed their drink. They didn’t taste of much. Even the normal flavor of sparkling wine faded. Instead it was a bit like a big frothy slightly mineral tasting mouthful with a vague taste of wine in the background.


They looked at each other. Mary tossed her cup down to the floor in a careless gesture. Alex did likewise and they looked into each other’s eyes. Each saw the same thing. Human whites, irises, and pupils were displaced and overwritten by the purple glow.


“I feel it in my system.” Alex said. “You?”


“Definitely,” Mary said. She stepped forward into Alex’s arms, and tip toed up ever so slightly to kiss him deeply and hungrily. She whispered into his ear, “let’s eat, babe.”


They had one last cuddle, enjoying each other’s softness then got down to business.


Alex opened one of the boxes, revealing a family size pepperoni pizza. They each took a slice. They had intended to do this part with some reverence, but their stomachs growled and they were just too hungry for pomp and circumstance. They each more or less inhaled their first slice, wolfing it down, barely even chewing. It tasted wonderful, like the best thing either of them had eaten.


As the greasy slices hit their stomachs and digestion began a wonderful feeling enveloped each of them. A warm loving feeling. Each felt as his or her bodies, muscle, bone, and even clothes, expanded ever so slightly. Alex’s newly enhanced senses told him that they had each grown at least one inch in height with the rest of their forms expanding proportionally.


“God,” Mary gasped in audible delight, “it worked, it really fucking worked.”


“It worked,” Alex said.


“Gimmie the other pizza,” Mary commanded licking her lips, “I want one all to myself.”


“Of course my love.” Alex handed Mary the other box which she swiftly opened.


“My plan is to just fucking pig out.” She said. “What about you?”


“Absolutely.”


Mary dropped her whole pizza box and all to the ground and followed it going down on her hands and knees. Alex did likewise. She dove straight down headfirst, plunging her face into the pizza. Despite it’s heat she felt no pain, no scalding at all. Instead she went to work shoveling the whole pie into her mouth handful by handful. She felt like a big sloppy pig in the best way possible. No shame, no reserve, just the pure joy of giving into instinct and following her bodily urge to consume as much delicious food as she could, as fast as she could. Her face was smeared with sauce and cheese grease and she couldn’t have cared less.


Alex shoved his own face into his pizza feeling the sauce get stuck in his beard and chest hairs. He didn’t care though. That was the best part in a way. The combination of the rays and the powder had killed any feeling of inhibition or guilt he might have felt about his body or actions. As a chronically obese gentlemen, it was a huge relief. As he chowed down, he thought how it must be even more liberating for Mary since, as a woman, she experienced even more forceful conditioning about how wrong and disgusting it was to be a big fat person. The relieved psychological weight was so much, Alex felt like he might just float away from the bliss of feeding without the least bit of shame.


As the two fed, the felt themselves growing and expanding more and more. They were at least a foot taller than usual at this point, and they knew that it was just the beginning.


Soon they had each managed to plow through their pizzas in less than two minutes each, and that was only because they each stopped to savor the improved taste of pizza in their new state.


Mary saw that there was a bit of cheese stuck to the roof of her box, and she knew it was time to take the big leap. She took a breath and started gnawing at the cardboard.


Alex watch, bemused as his love easily sank her teeth into the box material and ripped it out in great chunks. She chewed it a very small amount and then swallowed. She was quiet for a moment.


“Well?” Alex asked.


“Not bad at all,” Mary said grinning. “A little under seasoned, but it’s got a nice chew.”


Alex didn’t hesitate a moment longer and ripped into his own cardboard box. As they ate they continued to expand, though a bit slower than when they ate the pizza. When they had each eaten their boxes, they stood back up and compared.


It was immediately apparent that they were now between 7 and 8 feet tall each.


“Growing feels so good!” Alex said.


“And eating to do it feels even better.” Mary said. As if on cue her stomach grumbled loudly.


“Sounds like you could eat some more.” Alex said.


“You know,” Mary said smiling slyly. “I really think I could have a bit more.” She winked knowingly and opened their fridge.


They had been preparing for this event for weeks and both the fridge and cupboards were filled with the two’s very favorites along with a few expensive and decedent things the two had wanted to try.


Mary, ever practical, pulled out a plastic bag containing half of a supermarket rotisserie chicken that they hadn’t finished the night before.


“Waste not, want not.” Mary winked and lifted the bag up to her mouth. She tipped it up, and wither her mouth’s new size, the remains of the chicken slid in quite easily. Mary began chewing, crunching through bone and flesh with equal ease. She marveled at the increased strength of her jaws and teeth. She felt like a strong powerful predator as her teeth sheered through the bones as if they were savory little crackers. She knew it was a preview of what was to come and shivered with delight at the thought. That was for later though, first she wanted to do more conventional eating.


Alex reached his own arm into the fridge and grabbed one of his personal favorites, a big carton of potato salad. He felt no urge for a utensil and simply popped the container open and, like his love, who happened to be chewing on the plastic bag the chicken had come in, he simply plopped the whole tub of salad into his mouth, gave a few chews and swallowed. Then, again like Mary, he also devoured the container it had come in. When he finished swallowing the plastic he turned his head back down to find Mary looking up at his face in deep affection.


“You got something on your face, hon.” She ran her now quite thick forefinger across his lips and cheek, and put it straight in her own mouth, sucked a bit, and pulled it out clean. She leaned in to kiss him, then just leaned over, and finally leaned down a little as her growth started to outpace Alex’s.


“What a cute little boyfriend I have,” the now more than a dozen foot tall Mary teased. “You’re all skin and bones.” she poked his plump belly. “You better eat something.”


Alex opened the freezer this time and pulled out a half gallon of rocky road ice cream. In his enlarged hand it seemed more like a little tub of the premium stuff. He pulled of the lid and munched it down like a flabby paper cracker. Then he licked the entire surface of the ice cream with a long stroke of his tongue.


As he did Mary pulled out a whole gallon of milk and began chugging the thing.


As they both expanded from their dairy consumption, they realized that for once their stomachs were bigger than their eyes. Their heads bumped up against the kitchen ceiling and they were now struggling to snatch little foods from their little fridge with their massive fingers.


“I’ve got an idea.” Mary said. With her new strength she easily ripped the fridge door clean off its hinges. Then she tipped the entire contents out onto the kitchen floor. The two got on their hands and knees again, this time out of necessity. The plowed into the mess shoveling food and drinks into their mouths containers and all. Rather than detract from their pleasure, this wantonly gluttonous behavior filled them with release. The flavors of their favorite foods blended and smeared together into a delicious melange of textures and tastes. As they reached the 20 foot tall, or in this case long, area, Alex and Mary began to simply rip their fixtures out of the walls and shovel everything into their mouths. Food, paper, wood and plaster were all consumed with equal relish.


“Babe,” Mary said through a mouthful of splintered cabinets and blueberry muffins, “we’re eating ourselves out of house and home.”


Alex smiled, “We knew we would eventually, plus at this point if we stand back up, I’m pretty sure we’ll just tear the whole frame apart.” Then he thrust his hand into the wall and pulled out electrical wiring which he proceeded to shove into his mouth and chew as sparks flew. It tasted a little bit like a kind of fizzy pasta, and he found the little bursts of electricity quite pleasant.


Mary sunk her teeth into the microwave and enjoyed its. As Alex pulled more wiring out of the shattered walls, the lights finally went out, but with their new senses and glowing eyes, they could see everything quite well. Still the dark put Mary in a bit of a romantic mood. She tackled Alex from the side, bowling him over onto his back and kissed him aggressively. He kissed back and their foot and a half long tongues bucked and writhed against each other, tasting and enjoying the flavor of the other’s mouth, their enhanced senses providing the most luxurious sensation of each other’s tongues that they’d ever felt. Their growth continued as their bodies processed the wood and plastic and even electricity the two had been devouring.


“Babe,” Mary said lying atop her lover as their nearly yard long feet plowed through the kitchen wall and out into their backyard, just through passive growth. “I’ve realized what I’m really hungry for.” She reached down and ripped the boxer shorts off of Alex’s body. “These.”

Mary wadded up the growing underwear and stuffed them into her mouth. She chewed a bit and swallowed them whole. Suffused as they were with exotic energies, the boxers hit Mary’s stomach, flooding her body with an ecstasy of growth. Still lying on top of Alex, Mary’s height rocketed up through the thirties and forties landing somewhere in the mid fifty foot range. As Mary grew, she sat upright and outstretched her arms pushing apart the walls of the home she’d help make as her head and shoulders pushed upward through the ceiling and roof that had given her and her lover warmth and shelter for many years. The destruction thrilled her from head to toe and she couldn’t find within herself even the least sentiment or regret at the ruins she’d created. She looked down at Alex with what she hoped was a cool slightly cruel smile. With barely any effort she ripped her bra off revealing her massive fatty tits then grabbed her panties and ripped them off as well. She placed her gargantuan underwear along side the ruins of the house in what had been a little side yard.


“If you’re going to catch up with me,” her now deeper voice boomed down to Alex, your going to need to eat something rich and luscious and nourishing, luckily, I’ve got just the thing. Mary scooted forward a bit destroying some of the house’s remaining structure, but more importantly to her, positioning her now giant sized vulva just above Alex’s head. She was quite aware how soaking moist it was, and was curious what effect ingesting her sex gunk would have on the growth process. “Get licking, babe.” With that she bore down on his little head with most of her weight relishing the temporary power she had over her boyfriend, and relieved that the process left them more or less invincible even to each other. Mary planned to take full advantage of being able to go as hard as she wanted on him, and hoped he’d return the favor.


For Alex’s part, he lay on his back enjoying Mary's enormous weight pressing down on his relatively puny body. With his own increased size, Alex felt more like a hobbit than an action figure. As her weight shifted, Alex felt great pressure, but no pain, no shifting or cracking bones. Then a vulva half the length of his face plopped down on said face. As it lowered, Mary’s thick fingers parted her wet dripping lower lips. Even in the shadow and darkness Alex’s enhanced eyes made out the glistening of moisture, a hungry vagina, and a very noticeable clitoris the size of a plump raisin falling directly toward his face. Alex moved his head back a little and opened his mouth, sticking out his tongue ready and waiting for the little snack Mary had for him. As the warm musky flesh fell around his face he got his first taste of her pussy juice. It was like someone hooked his tongue up to an electrical feed.


Mary felt the barest flicker of Alex’s little tongue lashing her vulva and couldn’t believe how immediate the pleasure was. The new sensitivities of her body made his barest stroke feel like the most beautiful sensuous material she’d ever felt. Mary immediately moaned with the out of control pleasure. Unable to resist she played with her fat hard nipples using her fingers, caressing and squeezing. As the pleasure continued, she surveyed the ground around her. The houses of the neighborhood were all much smaller than her now. She could see their little inhabitants, her former neighbors she thought, who’d come outside, no doubt to investigate the racket. She grinned and waved down at them, which was interrupted when Alex’s excellent work sent spasms of pleasure through her gigantic body. She moaned and caressed herself in front of the entire neighborhood, but she didn’t care. She was above those concerns now.


Let them look. She thought. Let them have a nice long gander at the body that’s about to tear their little world apart. She hoped for their sake, that some of them enjoyed it, since it would be their last enjoyable moment for quite some time.


Down below, Alex was definitely having an enjoyable time. He always did when he was plumbing Mary’s depths; when he was enmeshed in her tenderness, especially that feeling of her thick thighs on either side of his head, and from his perspective they were thicker than ever. But not for long.


Mary reveled in her pleasure. She felt Alex’s love spreading up through her body like a glorious plasma seeping up from her drenched pussy up through her nipples and landing in her lips and tongue.


Alex experienced seeping too, but in his case it was Mary’s fluids gushing into his mouth and nose, down into his stomach, they oozed in clogging up his air passages, which made him glad he didn’t need those anymore. He felt the shift. It came super fast this time, and like a jolt of lightning, he caught up to May’s relative size.


Somewhat spent from pleasure, Mary shifted back down along Alex’s body, straddling his pelvis.


“Honey,” she said, “we seem to have drawn an audience.”

Mary looked down at the crowd. Through the darkness of night, she could make out their faces very clearly. She recognized more than a few of them. A few were scrambling, trying to get into their houses, their cars, grabbing their families. Anything that would get them somewhere that might be safe.


Mary chuckled warmly at the thought; no place would be safe enough from her and Alex.


Most of them just stood, starring in shock as they witnessed the impossible. Perhaps it was because they knew Mary. She was always a sympathetic ear for troubles, helped out with babysitting, and was generally a respectable citizen. Even if she was gigantic, they thought she would be the same warm heart person she had always been.


Mary searched her heart for that warmth; for that empathy with her neighbors and fellow humans. She searched and found nothing. She wasn’t one of them anymore. She wasn’t a human, and she didn’t need to empathize with these people anymore than with ants or gummy bears. They were just food and toys for her appetites. She was beyond them and felt it with every molecule of her being. She was now a god, or maybe a monster. To her, it was all the same. She smirked and gave her upper lip a little lick. The process had worked exactly as they hoped, killing any sense of restraint, morality, or empathy that would get in the way of their fun. She wanted to test it though. Scanning the crowd, Mary found a face she recognized on a woman standing a bit closer to the shattered house than many of the other gawkers. Susan. Mary’s smile widened. Susan was just about her best friend in the neighborhood, a white woman almost as fat as Mary with a cute blue dyed bob haircut. Mary reached down toward her friend with her enormous hand.


Susan stood frozen, staring as her friend’s enormous hand descending toward her.


“Don’t worry, Susan.” Mary said.


She curled her hand around little Susan, who, from Mary’s perspective, was about the size of a medium sized action figure.


“Don’t struggle, dear.” Mary said as she hauled her friend up to her face. “You’ll hurt yourself.”


When Mary had her friend held up level to her own face, she saw that Susan had tears in her eyes. Mary thought it must be very scary. She tried to feel bad for her friend. Again, she couldn’t find that emotional spot. Mary looked her friend in the eyes.


“I grabbed you because you’re my best friend on the block, and I wanted you to know that this wasn’t personal. Me and Alex don’t hate you or really anyone else in this neighborhood. We’re not singling you out or anything. I also think, because you’re my friend, I’ll do the merciful thing, so you don’t have to see the horrors that will transpire for the rest of human existence.”


Susan swallowed. “What’s going to happen? Is it the end of the world?”


Mary smirked. “You’re always so quick on the uptake. That’s one of the reasons I like you, Susan. It is the end of this world, but Alex and I plan to send it off with a bang. This is a dinner party to end all dinner parties. You’re our first guest, so to speak, but the rest of the world will join you soon.”


“What are you going to, to do with me?” Susan asked through tears.


“Sorry to say it babe, but I’m going to eat you. Nothing personal, like I said, but I figure it’s best to get it out of the way. If you go first, you don’t have to go through the pain of watching people who were your friends turn into ravening monsters, or your other friends and family becoming food for those monsters.”


Susan sniffled and quivered in Mary’s grasp. Mary couldn’t help, but luxuriate in the power she held over this little woman.


“There, there.’ Mary tried to be soothing, but didn’t think she was too convincing.


“Why didn’t you include me?” Susan asked.


“Sorry babe,” Mary said, this time with genuine regret. (She thought Susan would have made a fine rampage buddy under other circumstances.) “It took a ridiculous amount of work just to get things set up for me and Alex. We didn’t have the resources to include another person, and we so wanted to experience this as a couple.”


“I understand,” Susan said. “This is just really, really,” she sniffed, “really scary. I don’t want to die.”


“Everybody dies someday, babe.” Mary said, “You’re just the first out of, well, everybody else, but who knows, maybe you’ll even see us again.”


Susan whimpered and sucked snot back up into her nose. “Will it be quick?”

“Super quick.” Mary said.


Susan looked into her neighbor’s enormous eyes. They glowed softly, but just through the glow, Susan could make out the soft brown irises, streaked with lighter and darker striations, with the black pool of the pupil at their centers. Even in her terror, Susan found them the most beautiful thing she had seen in her life.


“Okay,” she whimpered.


Mary brought Susan to her mouth, placed her head on one of her lower front molars, right next to the canines, and bit down with one swift unhesitating action. The merciless teeth shattered Susan’s skull like a nut, killing her almost instantly. Mary felt her friend’s little brains squirt out onto her tongue. It was, by far, the best thing she had ever tasted. Mary opened her mouth and pulled out Susan’s limp body. She looked at the gory ragged stump where her friend’s head with the cute blunt bob used to be. Mary leaned in and licked the stump like a meaty ice pop with her enormous tongue. The flavor of the blood and gore combined with the sheer depraved feeling of having taken her friend’s life in such a gruesome way sent a shiver of thrill up through Mary’s big plump body. She lunged in and sank her teeth into the rest of Mary’s body, easily slicing through clothing, muscle, and bone. She pulled her mouth back, ripping Mary’s little body apart at the torso, spilling blood and leaving dangling bit of intestine and other less definable gibbits of gore. Mary heartily munched as the torso and arms crunched and mushed in her powerful mouth, like a little humanoid sardine.


“Mmmmm,” Mary moaned. “So good, so savory. Alex, these little people taste great. You’ve got to try some. Susan here is just, like, a total umami bomb.”


“Someone’s got to let me up first, dear.”


“Oh, right.” Mary said, swallowing her grim little snack. She stood up to her full fifty odd foot tall height, and stepped out from the ruin of their house. She tossed the last bit of Susan’s mutilated body into her mouth and devoured it in just a few chews.


Alex stood up to his own thirty feet and change height. Seeing he had some catching up to do with Mary, he grabbed some of the house’s still standing masonry, and resumed chowing down.


Mary watched him with some bemusement, willing to wait for him to come up to her level, so they could resume their plans for the evening’s main course. A warmth grew in her belly. She thought it must be the nutrition from Susan’s body being absorbed. It felt nice and Mary could tell she was growing a tiny little bit, but not that much. She and Alex would need to eat a lot of these little people to get to the size they needed for some real fun.


Alex was on his way there, though, and as he digested the shattered remnants of their home together, he grew up to match and then surpass Mary in size.


“Still hungry babe?” Mary asked her now 75 foot tall love.


“You know it.” He said.


Mary looked around below them to see that most of the onlookers had done the sensible thing when confronted with a fifty foot tall voluptuous giant woman messily devouring her friend, they ran or drove away like hell.


“Hmph,” Mary uttered in disappointment. Then a light bulb switched on. That is, Mary literally saw a, up to now, lit window up the street a little way go dark as if a light had been turned off. Mary recognized the house immediately. “I think that someone is home over at the Williams house.”


They trod over to the house, brushing aside the tall trees lining the street as if they were saplings.


The modest ranch style one story house was typical of homes out here in the not quite suburbs of a major American city. Mary and Alex loomed over the structure; Mary a little more than twice it’s height and Alex just around three times as tall.


“Should we knock?” Alex asked.


“It would be impolite not to.” Mary answered.


“Alright,” he squatted down, careful not to bash into the house with his knees, and brought his closed fist down on the rooftop as gently as he could possibly manage. He still heard crashing and shifting splintering wood from inside. He also just made out shouting.


“Should, I knock again?” he asked.


“I think so.” Mary said grinning. “Don’t they know that there’s an emergency out here?”


Alex brought his fist down on the roof with a bit more force this time. “Is there anybody in there?” He asked with a slightly raised voice.


More tiny shouts and panicking noises came from inside. More timbers groaned and plaster crumbled.


“Maybe they don’t know the danger.” Alex said.


“You better help them out.” Mary said. “Get them evacuated.”


With that Alex dug his fingers in under the eaves of the roof and tried lifting it off of the house the way one might lift the lid off of a cookie jar. To his surprise it came off quite solidly, mostly in one piece, and with only a little cracking and falling dust and debris.


“Wow,” Alex said, some admiration in his voice. “I guess all that work they had done last year was really worth it.”


He tossed the roof aside into the middle of the street and looked down into the house as Mary crouched down to join him.


It was like looking down into a house in one of those household simulator games. Except that the house was in darkness either, because the Williams’s shut off all the lights or because when Alex ripped off the roof it killed their electrical system. He’d believe both. He and Mary could see them down there anyway; A family of four: Mom, Dad, Son, Daughter.


They were huddled together in a dark corner of what was obviously the parents’ bedroom, staying still, not making a peep.


That wouldn’t save them, Alex thought with a grin.


“Hey there.” Mary called down in a gentle friendly tone. “Don’t be scared it’s just your neighbors, Mary and her hubby Alex.”


“Sorry about the roof, Rick.” Alex said. “Great work, by the way, worth every penny if it wasn’t for us being giants.”


“Try not to resist.” Mary said. “You’d only hurt yourselves and it wouldn’t make any difference, so why don’t you come out of the house, and accept your fates?”


The mom stood up out of the huddle and looked straight up into Mary’s eyes. Her adult children whimpered and cried in fear as their father tried to comfort them. She spoke, and with her enhanced senses, Mary could hear perfectly.


“I saw what you did to Susan, Mary. One of your best friends. And I heard what you said to her, about it being merciful, so please, please, be merciful again. You can have me and Rick. Please, just let our kids escape, let them have a chance at least, please.”


“Wouldn’t do any good, Candice.” Mary said. “Wherever they go, we’d eventually eat them, or step on them and then eat them, or kill them in collateral damage and then eat them. At least this way they have a quick neat end instead of spending the next few hours wandering around in fear and maybe pain.”


the girl, the older of the two in her mid-twenties, stood up and broke away from her father. She shouted up at Mary. “I thought you liked us!. When you used to watch us, you let us order Chinese food and watch scary movies!”


“Oh, Melissa,” Mary said. “I do like you and Billy, but right now I don’t like you enough to spare you, or to spare anyone. I’m very very hungry you see. If it helps I’m going to eat people I love too. My mom and dad and siblings, we’re going to eat Alex’s whole family too. We’re going to eat everyone, so if we don’t eat you, won’t that be pretty lonely?”


Melissa looked up, tears in her eyes, with no idea what to say in response.


Mary felt a shiver of pleasure seeing this family’s distress. A family she knew and liked, a family that trusted her to be a good person and take care of things if called upon. In her current mindset, Mary couldn’t deny it, she loved seeing little Melissa cry from her calculated heartlessness. Maybe it was the pills, maybe it was just a natural affect of being big beyond the scope of conventional physics or reality.


Alex felt it a bit too, although he was more looking forward to getting to smash more houses and buildings, but he knew what Mary liked. And he was all too willing to provide it.


“Get out of the house or I’ll bring it down around you and scrape up whats left.” His hands lowered.


Before his hands even reached into the open top house, Alex’s threat had its effect.


They ran out of the bedroom, through the house and out to the front yard. When they got there Mary’s hands flashed down and grabbed the two adult kids.


The parents impulsively moved to protect them and that’s when Alex snatched them up.


Mary and Alex stood back up with their respective catches which struggled and screamed in their lightly closed hands.

“How should we divvy them up?” Alex asked.


“Hmmm,” Mary thought. “I’ve only tried a woman, so I am curious what a guy will be like, but you haven’t had any yet. On the other hand I want to catch up with you growth.”


“Okay,” Alex said, “What if you eat Arnold and the kids, and I’ll eat Candice?”


“Sounds good,” Mary said. “Alright kids, try not to be scared. I’ll make this fast.”


Mary put her two hands up to her mouth, slurped the two kids out up, and swallowed them with a gulp. “Don’t worry.” She addressed the parents in Alex’s hands. “The muscular action of me swallowing them should kill them before they reach my stomach acid, so they won’t suffer in there.”


The man and woman were silent in shock at the casual horror they’d just witnessed. A woman whom they’d trusted their children with before was now their killer, their devourer, a monster.


“They felt nice.” Mary said. “I worried they might be a little too big, but they went down smooth.”


“I better give it a try.” Alex said.


With that he popped little, to him, action figure sized Candice into his mouth as she bellowed in instinctive terror and despair. He rolled her around on his tongue savoring the exquisite flavor of his across the street neighbor. Instead of chewing, he chose to simply swallow her whole. He could feel her wriggling all the way down. He smiled at Mary, warmth and love for her filling his heart as they shared this experience that a day or even a few hours before a smaller version of himself with more of a conscience would have found monstrous.


“Mmmm,” he purred, “that was so good.” He chuckled. “I feel so powerful.”


“Tasty, aren’t they.” Mary smirked. “And as long as they’re not using this house anymore, let’s not let it go to waste.”


She bent down and grabbed the top edge of one of the house’s walls. As she pulled it up it crumbled a little, but managed to maintain it’s shape surprisingly well. Lifting it up to her mouth, Mary munched into it as if it were nothing but big cracker.


Not to be left behind, Alex picked up the roof he’d discarded in the street and sank his teeth right into it.


As both swallowed their mouthfuls, they began growing faster again.


“Mmmf,” Mary said through a mouthful of masonry, “The people are tastier, but the buildings sure grow you up faster.”


As they finished their spurt they were now each just a little bit over 100 feet tall.


Mary reveled in her power and strength, stomping on and crushing what little was left of the former home of the people now digesting in their tummies.


“Oh, that’s so fun. Alex, let’s have some fun destroying things at this size before we eat any more.”


“Of course, honey. If you can resist all of these delicious morsels of course.”


“It’ll be hard, our neighbors have all been such yummy little tidbits so far.” She smiled sweetly and sincerely.


They continued walking along up their street, vaguely in the direction of downtown, but in no particular hurry. They paid little heed to what was beneath their more than 100 foot bodies except to enjoy the feeling of the occasional vehicle crumple like a soda can or the wet crunch of a person getting crushed flat like a little bug.


As they went they tore through houses, seemingly as the whim caught them. Sometimes they lucked out, and little people surged out of the buildings only to be crushed flat under Alex and Mary’s fifteen foot long feet.


“Well,” Mary said giggling as a family of five squished, tickling her foot as they went, “this is a lot of fun. They squish so nicely, hee hee, but how come their always so tickly?”


“Hmm,” Alex considered,”probably their shattering bones scraping against our soles a little bit.”


“Ah,” Mary said, “that makes sense.” Her belly rumbled.


“Ready for more growth?” Alex asked.


“You know it.” Mary said.


Together they ripped apart and devoured the two story house they stood above. Mary crunched the masonry between her teeth, thinking again how cracker like it was. As they ate, they each gained dozens more feet in height.


As they continued stomping along, crushing anything or one that got underfoot with great relish, the buildings went from residences to businesses. Their little walk had attracted attention, and sirens could be heard screaming towards their neighborhood.


Ignoring the local authorities immanent arrival, Mary and Alex strode over the thoroughfare looking for a specific building, which they soon spotted. Their favorite little bar just up the road. They peeled the roof off together, and looked down into the little box that barely reached their shins.


Mary waved down at the screaming patrons. “Hi, folks, it’s your old friends, Mary and Alex. We just thought we’d stop in for a little refreshment like usual. We’re a little too big for bar snacks though, so I guess you wonderful people will have to do.”


Squatting down, Mary and Alex reached in fast, each extracting a handful of little men and women, then standing back up to full height and examining their catch, ignoring the lucky patrons who got passed over and were now flooding out of the building for their little lives.

Mary recognized a few of her little people. “Hey there Tracy, how’s Tom doing? Probably home watching the kids huh?” She asked in a friendly tone.


In a state of total shock, Tracy nodded her head.



“Cool, just to let you know, you don’t need to worry about them missing you, because by the end of the night they’ll have joined you. Even if we squashed them into little pulpy stains at some point, I promise they will eventually join you. So don’t be too worried.”


Alex didn’t bother with pleasantries, and merely knocked back his handful like little chewy meat snacks, which was how he viewed them now, more or less.


Mary continued having her fun, she’d always enjoyed chatting with friends during meals, and it seemed, to her enjoyment, that it didn’t matter if the friends also were her meals, she still liked having a little chat with them.


“Do you have anything you’d like to say before I toss you down the hatch?” Mary asked.


“Please,” Tracy begged in her proportionally tiny voice, “Please, don’t hurt me. You’re my friend.”


“Sorry, I’m just very very hungry for little people, so you gotta get eaten like the rest, but I’ll try to make it fast.”


Before Tracy could say anything else, Mary put her up to her mouth and closed her front teeth on her little friend's neck, severing her head almost instantly. Mary looked at the other people in her hand. There weren’t any others she felt that close with. She stuffed them all into her mouth as one mass and swallowed them whole and wriggling, enjoying their movements on the way down.


She looked over at Alex who was looking at her. They beamed at each other feeling a warm love for each other that was linked increasingly with their hunger for matter as the night wore on. She took pleasure in looking at his big belly and soft man boobs.


Alex likewise, took pleasure in viewing Mary’s curves and jiggles. Their size was no longer a matter for people’s disgust, criticism, or disdain. Instead their bodies inspired awe, terror, and sheer blind panic in the populous.


And screams. Both were coming to love the screams and cries of the desperate little humans at their feet.


Mary plucked up a little person still cowering within what was left of the bar’s structure and put them between her lips, not even stopping to see who they were or any other details about them. Their little legs dangled over her lower lip. She looked to Alex, and pursed her lips at him for a kiss.


Alex smiled wide and stepped forward toward his lover. He leaned down and met her lips with his own. Both relished each other’s lips, and both relished the little tickling struggles of their unfortunate unwilling third wheel. With almost telepathic communication, Mary and Alex each began closing their teeth slowly but surly closed on and through their victim. Each tasted the now sweet flavor of human blood and viscera. Each saw the gore dripping from the other’s lips and felt in the presence of a strong and equal companion; a hunting partner, a destruction partner, a fellow god perhaps, or a fellow monster.


Each swallowed their little morsel, and felt the now very minute shift in power and size, that accompanied everything they ate.


“Delicious.” Alex said.


“Scrumptious.” Mary agreed.


They held each other like that, looking in each others eyes, each finding themselves in the others gaze, seeing each others’ desire; their hunger.


“Ready to get bigger?” Alex asked.


“Thought you’d never ask.”


They tore apart the remaining frame of the bar much like they had the rotisserie chicken just the night before. They stuffed their mouths with brick and wood and concrete coated re-bar.


“Mmm, chewy.” Mary commented as she chomped into a beam of the latter like it was nothing more than a candy bar. She grabbed up a few more bits of rubble, and decided to sit down while she enjoyed her latest snack, sat down on the little strip of retail businesses next door to the ruins of the bar. She delighted in the feeling as the little rooftops buckled under the spread of her massive wide ass. The buckling led to cracking, cracking led to collapsing, and collapsing led to dozens of little people crushed flat under debris and tons of squishy ass fat. As Mary chomped away at her rebar bar, she could feel the little struggles of the little people underneath her. They tickled nicely, and Mary took a quiet pleasure in their helplessness while she chowed down on a big chunk of brickwork and wood. She felt the energy in her body flaring up, and as she expanded again, she could actually feel the little folks getting squashed and smear beneath her ass. She chuckled in amusement as she stood up and stretched to her new, more than 200 foot, height.


Alex, on the other hand, popped a section of tarred roofing into his mouth and chewed away at it as if it were taffy. It was amazing to him how many new flavors he could taste now that he was growing. He knew it should all taste like dust, and rock, and wood, but instead his newly awakened senses tasted their mass, their molecular bonds, and their sheer potential energy at the subatomic level. The humans he’d eaten were even better, adding the taste of sentience, complex minds, fear and panic, not to mention the orgone his reformatted metabolism was extracting from them as they digested. Like his lover, Alex expanded up beyond the 200 foot mark. He heard a sound from below finally reaching them. He looked at Mary. She looked into his eyes with a mischievous glint. She heard it too. The police finally arrived.


The two of them looked down at the vehicles as the screeched to a halt a few yards from their feet.


The distinctive sound of a helicopter drew near. Alex and Mary looked up at the chopper, and each gave it a friendly wave and a smile. There were no flashing lights or sirens on it. The couple knew exactly what that meant.


They’d just made the news.


“They’ll probably be sending the big guns after us before long.” Alex said.


“Not soon enough though.” Mary said.


They strode away from their neighborhood deciding to leave fighting the authorities for a little later, first they wanted to explore the city a bit more. They took there enormous steps towards the skyscrapers of downtown, their careless footfalls crumpling more vehicles and their inhabitants. The delightful destruction gave Mary a thought.


“I want to try eating a car or a truck before we get too big to appreciate it.”


After a few destructive steps, Mary saw a little SUV driving towards them. She squatted down quick as she could and scooped it up in her palm. She peered into the vehicle and saw a woman in the driver’s seat. Mary saw the terror in this little woman’s eyes, but she didn’t scream.


Perhaps she was too scared to do even that, Mary wondered.


She thought that the vehicle looked so small; just about the size of a little toy car. She smiled, opened her mouth, and bit down on it. Her teeth tore through the front of the vehicle depositing it, and it’s driver, inside her mouth. The flavor was exquisite. Mary chewed away feeling and tasting as metal and flesh shredded alike. The combination was so good, Mary winced a little with delight. The metal and the meat tasted so good together, and there was some other element in there, some element Mary hadn’t tasted yet. She looked at the rear half of the vehicle, torn asunder by the power of her teeth, and noticed something leaking out onto her hand. She gave it a quick sniff as she continued chewing. As she swallowed her mouthful, Mary realized that she knew the smell; gasoline. She licked at her fingers as an experiment. The taste flooded her senses. She immediately sucked up the back half of the vehicle, and made sure to lick her fingers clean. As she did, Mary felt a warmth within, like some many other times that evening, she grew. This time, though, she far outstripped Alex, shooting up at least 150 feet from her previous height.


He gazed up at her, awestruck and delighted to see his lover towering over him like a gorgeous chunky Amazon. “Looks like it was pretty good,” He called up to her, cupping his hands to his mouth for additional volume.


“It was wonderful,” her heavy voice boomed back. “The hydrocarbons in the fuel are terrific. They taste so good, and look how fast I shot up from them.”


“You look so powerful and gorgeous.” He said.


“Awww, thanks.” She said.


“I want to press on to the skyscrapers; have at least a little fun with them before we get down to the real business here.”


“Sure,” Mary grinned. Alex looked so cute shorter than her.


They tromped along, crushing all they could as they went blissfully heedless about what might fall underfoot. Following the major streets, they walked into the downtown area in fairly short order, leaving many smaller, less interesting buildings and humans as rubble and smears at their massive feet. They gazed around at the buildings that would have once towered over them. Now only a few dozen were taller than Alex, and only a handful of those were taller than Mary. Of course, they wouldn’t say that way for long.


Looking down through the darkness, both saw the flicker of lights from police and emergency vehicles and attempts at barricades assembled at various intersections.


Alex laughed. “What do they think they’re going to do?”


“I don’t think they realize how fragile they are compared to us. I want to demonstrate.”


Mary swung her leg up in a big exaggerated arc and brought down her foot, which at that point was bigger than a city bus, right down in the midst of one of these barricades. The material tickled her sole as it crumpled, buckled, and snapped. Little police in their full tactical gear screamed and popped into bloody mush inside their Kevlar and body plate. With her senses focused, Mary could hear it all, getting a thrill out of making these seemingly powerful officers so helpless.


Alex had never felt so attracted to his mate as he did now, watching her in all her massive destructive power.


Mary twisted her foot around in the sticky messy debris relishing and prolonging her pleasure.


Alex’s stomach rumbled, it was time for another feeding session. He looked around for a likely meal and, remembering the effect that car had had on Mary, he set his eyes on a tanker truck parked at a little gas station at the end of the ruined block he was standing on. He took a step over, lifted the whole tanker up. A driver managed to dive out before Alex lifted it too high, but Alex didn't care. He thought the tank looked a little like a big burrito wrapped in really smooth foil. He tried biting into it like one, mindful to hold it vertically so as not to spill the liquid contents. His teeth tore through the metal like thin tin foil. He chewed the metal and swallowed it. Now the tank looked more like a big metal beverage can with the top torn off. Alex gave it a sniff. It smelled like gasoline usually did, but to Alex it now had a whole new dimension. His mouth watered, and he put the tanker up to his mouth.


As the fuel spilled down his gullet, Alex was almost overwhelmed by how delicious it was. Power and warmth flooded his entire body. Alex felt it running down his throat, refreshing and wonderful. As he downed the last of it, he threw that tanker to the ground without care. It seemed insignificant in comparison. Alex felt it taking effect. His body stretched and kept stretching. He watched the buildings sink down around him, watched Mary grow shorter in comparison. His feet and frame exploded outward demolishing buildings, plowing vehicles, and desperate people underneath, smearing them under his toes and soles. As the spurt ended, Alex looked down and saw he was nearly twice as tall as Mary, and far taller than any building in the city. He thought he must be at least 1000 feet tall or maybe even a little more.


Mary put her hands on her substantial hips, and looked up at him in mock anger. “Now I’m the short one again. No fair.”


Alex immediately knew what he wanted to do with his new size. He walked over to the nearest skyscraper, which only just came up to his nipples. Countless things crushed and died underfoot. Alex bent over a little and peered through one of the higher story windows. There were only a few people in there, but they looked plenty terrified. Alex enjoyed their fear for a moment, then stood back upright and faced one side of the brick and concrete building facade. He bucked his hips forward slamming his big flabby belly into the skyscraper. Concrete and glass shattered and burst. Brickwork exploded into thousand of tiny little chunks. It stood just barely. Alex looked down at it with a bemused respect. That respect didn’t stop him form slamming his belly into the building one more time and knocking the whole thing over completely demolishing it and sending it down on top of many neighboring buildings. Alex presumed the people in the skyscraper were now dead or dying, but watched and waited. Thousands of people scrambled out of the affected buildings out on to the street, Alex bent down and scooped hoards of them into his massive hands. He looked down at them and though of scrambling ants or, more appropriately, little sprinkles scattering this way and that.


Alex took his double handful of human life over to Mary, who had been watching Alex’s whole performance in rapt excitement.


“I brought you a little snack.” He said. “Open wide.”


Mary looked up and did as she was told, opening her mouth. Alex saw glee in her eyes as he reached down and spread his hands like a pair of bomb bay doors. The screaming squirming people landed on Mary’s tongue, teeth, and lips. A few missed and plunged to their death splatting on Mary’s plump naked body, or on the concrete so very far below. Mary felt them all over her mouth, in her mouth, between her teeth. They coated everything like a granular screaming carpet. She kept her mouth open allowing Alex to watch as she swirled her tongue around battering her little prey and occasionally crushing them to pulp against her teeth or gums. They were so helpless and doomed, and it thrilled her to the bone. She kept her lips open and brought her teeth together, allowing Alex to witness the glorious carnage as little innocent people were crushed, ground, and ripped to shreds and paste in Mary’s merciless mouth. Alex followed his impulses and bent down on one knee, took her in his arms, and kissed her. There lips met and tongues entwined, and now they shared in the cruel pleasure, feeling all those desperate people reduced to meat. Alex felt their delicious movements as Mary released them into him. |The two of them shared the same thought of how wonderfully cruel it was to terrify and negate all these hundreds of people, so that they could share this brief intimate gesture with them. They parted lips, each swallowed their mass of victims. They looked in each others eyes, pleased by the wanton pleasures they enjoyed, feeling the thrill of liberation and joy smashing a world that had been disgusted by their fatter forms.


Mary whispered into Alex’s ear. “We still need to get bigger.”


They found more tanker trucks full of liquid fuel and after knocking back a few each, Mary and Alex found themselves miles and miles tall. So tall that they could easily see the curve of the planet on the horizon. Now it was time for the real meal to begin.

They each squatted down over their absolutely ruined home city. Wasting no time, they each plunged there fingers down through the concrete and earth, which gave way like so much wafer and cake. They each brought a handful of the metropolis, buildings and people and all to their mouth and stuffed it in. They chewed away and found it to be amazing. All those great new flavors they’d been experiencing; masonry, sentience, hydrocarbons, human flesh; all came together with each crumbly mouthful. They scooped and scooped, growing bigger with each handful, watching with amusement as the carpet of lights covering the ground black out and faded as they consumed the necessary infrastructure. They looked in each other’s eyes with the new darkness no challenge to their increasingly enhanced senses. They leaned together over the crater their meal left, and kissed again for a long time. Eventually dozens of little flashes went off around their bodies like a little glittery firework celebration for their love. They parted lips and grinned bashfully at each other again, realizing that the world governments were trying to nuke them. It was a bad idea. Their skin absorbed the force and radiation of each bomb like a spritz from a spray bottle. They kept growing.


Mary said. “Before we’re done here, I’d like to take a little trip around the world. I’ve always wanted to you know.”


“As good a time as any.” Alex agreed.


Alex and Mary stood up, Titans upon the earth, dozens of miles high. They walked and with each step felt the continents underneath remolding themselves after their footsteps. With each step, they knew hundreds of lives ended, crushed so thoroughly that they practically became one with the ground they lived on.


“We’re so powerful.” Alex said.


They took their time. Every once in a while they’d come across another city. On the first really big one, Alex thought it might be Chicago, Mary insisted on taking a rest. She sat down slamming her big butt onto the cityscape, demolishing and compressing several neighborhoods at once. She then proceeded to scoot back and forth consolidating and expanding the area of destruction.


“Just getting comfortable.” She said sweetly.


“Of course.” Alex said. “I think I’ll join you.”


Alex found a relatively undamaged area, stood looming over it for a second, then flung himself down in a big belly-flop upon the city. He felt the power as his bulk crushed everything underneath. He rolled over on his side and cuddled back up to Mary. They kissed again. Mary spotted some grit in Alex’s belly button. She scooped it out with a finger and brought it up to her eyes. Close inspection revealed bits of rubble, brick and mortar, little flat specks that she could barely see, even with her enhanced vision, but knew had been little people just trying to survive, when they’d decided to rest for a moment. She licked it clean and grew ever so slightly bigger.


“I’m getting a little impatient.” She confessed.


Alex agreed, and they went back to work scooping up and devouring the city cramming chunks of it into their mouth and eventually feeding each other. Mary shoved a chunk of concrete and buildings into Alex’s face like a piece of wedding cake. Their new growth left them hundreds of miles tall, and made the walk around the world a much faster trip. Each footstep now crushed thousands of morsels, millions if they trod upon a major city. Eventually they reach the crater of their hometown, where it all began. It now looked like little more than a pock mark at their scale.


They locked eyes, kissed one more time, and wordlessly they knew it was time.


They worked together, eating huge handfuls of the planet, each handful bigger and bigger as they grew. Before long mary thrust her fingers in for another bite, and felt a pleasantly warm liquid flowing out.


“Honey,” she chirped in delight, “I’ve hit magma.”


Alex swallowed his mouthful of granite and basalt and looked at his love. She held up her fingers as an orange red glowing sticky substance dribbled over them like warm caramel. She held out her hand and Alex dutifully licked it clean. It was the best flavor yet, and the caramel comparison was not that off base. They cracked the Earth’s crust open further and scooped out magma by the enormous hand slurping it and drinking it in.


As you can imagine this geological activity completely disrupted the planets atmosphere and created massive seismic events, that combined with the atmospheric effects caused by Mary and Alex’s enormous bodies. With each movement they shifted some much air that they were causing massive wind storms across the world. Across the world people choked on smoke from massive fires, got swallowed by sink holes, had their houses blown down around them, and suffocated as toxic gasses leaked from the Earth’s mantle, just as side effects of the couples activities.


With their consumption, Alex and Mary’s senses increased further and they could hear it all. The screams, the sobbing, the quiet prayers, the last gasps for breath, and millions of heartbeats going silent. They looked in each other’s eyes again.


“Do you hear that?” Alex asked.


“I do.” Mary said. “It makes me feel so good, so powerful, exactly what I hoped this would be like; the freedom to be huge and horrible and enjoy the suffering we’ve caused.”


“Don’t you feel even a little bit of guilt about it? All this misery for our own fulfillment?”


“Do you?”


Alex thought about it. “Not really.” He eventually said.


“I feel like I’m at a higher consciousness level now. So far above all of, well, them,” she swept out her arms indicating the shattered earth beneath them. “that it seems only fitting that they’re my meals and playthings. Anyway, I also know what comes next, so that helps too.”


“Next?” Alex asked, “What’s next?”


“That’s a surprise.” Mary smirked. “Now finish your meal.”


They did. They devoured the Earth piece by piece, licking away at the tasty magma, until they reached the former Earth’s core which they crack open and split between the two of them. With that done they were now at a planetary scale of size, and Mary scooped the moon into her mouth as a finisher. She looked around at the vastness of space around the two then using her at this point cosmic level powers stopped herself on a dime and faced Alex.


“I think were alone now.”


“She moved in, and he caught her in his arms. They kissed and kissed and kissed. Kisses became fondles, and fondles became caresses. In the end, the two made love in the spot where their home planet had been just hours before.


In the afterglow, Mary’s stomach rumbled. “Time to really finish, babe.”


“What?” Alex asked.


Mary detached from his soft cuddly body and drifted off under her own volition. Alex took a second to figure it out, but eventually followed her. When he caught up, she had an answer.

“We fulfilled our promise and ate everyone, absolutely everyone, our entire planet and it’s population. They are all together between our two bellies, but now we need to go further.”


Alex looked ahead and saw that they were flying straight toward the sun. When they got there they separated and went to opposite sides of the sphere. With there new power, it’s glare was barely blinding, and the heat, only a pleasant warmth. They each drifted closer and closer to the plasma. They began to inhale. Each sucked and sucked until the sun’s plasma was reduced to a thin glow around the core. With Mary and Alex’s increased size, eating the core was a breeze. They continued on devouring all the planets, traveling across the void devouring planets, stars, eventually entire systems. They outgrew the entire galaxy and proceeded to go from galaxy to galaxy ravishing each as they fell upon it devouring any and all matter, energy, or life that might exist there. They expanded and expanded until space couldn’t hold them the same way it had before. Nevertheless they must grow.


So they transcended dimension and time warping outward and inside themselves, leaving them with super immense universe wide bodies, of a sort. They reached the very limits in their new configurations absorbing the few remaining black holes and singularities, folding them into themselves. At the limits of the space time continuum, they almost felt squished but happy, as they rubbed and cuddled along each other’s soft spatially undefined curves and folds and spirals. They were immense beyond all possible reckoning, but they still felt the mutual affection and hunger for pleasure that had started them on their journey in the first place. They were the only beings in the universe not devoured and digested by either of them, and they made there strange love across the entire breadth of that space cooing and moaning to each other in radio waves and tachyon bursts that would be devoured by the other. Having reached the limits of existence, Alex and Mary sucked and grasped harder than they ever had. Eventually the shell of the universe popped and they each sucked up the casing along with the few remaining constants of physics they had not already eaten. It all unspoiled and they each sucked it in like a big cosmic strand of spaghetti shared between the two of them, which eventually snapped perfectly in half. Just as Mary thought it would. And then they were outside their universe.


After the great ‘pop”. Mary and Alex found themselves in a kind of vast blue-indigo void. They looked at each other and saw that after eons expanding and devouring their universe, they were now restored to their original human shapes.


“Is this the surprise?” Alex asked.


“Sort of,” Mary said. “I didn’t know it would be like this, exactly, but I have a question for you.”


“Okay.”


“Do you feel like you ate just about exactly half of the universe?”


Alex thought for a moment, then answered. “Yes.”


“Good,” Mary said. “Here’s what we do next.”


“First we have to make sure we’re clean. That we don’t have any stray particles or crumbs of universal constants left on our bodies.”

They each inspected the other carefully and licked up any stray things they found. It was extremely pleasant and loving.


“Good, now you feel everything inside you, every star, every planet, every consciousness, every little sentient or non-sentient being you eaten and absorbed.”


Alex didn’t even have to think. “I have.” He said.


“Good,” Mary said then she turned herself around so that Alex’s feet were in front of her face, and her feet were likewise, just about in Alex’s face.


“There’s only one thing left for each of us to eat,” She said, “each other.”


Each put their partner’s feet in their own mouth and sucked. They each sucked and swallowed with there immense cosmic power. Each felt themselves engulfed by there lover’s moist, powerful insides. Each felt the mass of their partner filling them and engorging them as nothing in their immense feasting had. More delicious than gasoline, tastier than stellar plasma, smoother and creamier than young nebula. Each reveled in the joy of consuming and being consumed. Mouths slid up feet to ankles, ankles to legs, legs to torso, torso’s to necks, until they finally reached an event horizon of consumption as each devoured the others head and spiraled within each other over and over delight filling them each as they finally knew each other completely down to the molecular level. Their perception merged and doing so, merged with the entirety of the universal substances within them. Each experienced the other’s joy and pleasures as they had ravaged the universe, they felt the pain and despair and terror of every being they’d devoured, every being in the universe: every being in the galaxy, every being on Earth. Their consciousnesses encompassed everything an in their final specks of individual consciousness held on to one last individual thought. It was a single thought that they’d both held since they launched their adventure. They held onto it until reality couldn’t bear the strain of two cosmic bodies infinitely consuming each other and snapped. Alex and Mary’s thoughts fades out to a bright white light that expanded. One word filled the light: YUM!



------


Susan’s eyes popped open. She wondered where she was. A scary thing had just happened to her, and she thought maybe it was a nightmare. She looked around. Susan sat at a table on a comfortable seat. Mary and Alex sat at the table across from her. They were making lovey eyes at each, which they always did at some point in the night. Terror gripped her spine as Mary said something, showing her teeth.


“What happened?” She asked.


“Oh, she’s coming round.” Alex said.


“Hi, Susan.’ Mary gave a little wave.


Susan flinched.


“I think she’s having some residual effects.” Alex said.


“Well, why wouldn’t she.’ Mary said, still all smiles. “The last time we hung out, I killed her brutally.”


Susan looked around. They were sitting at a big table at a restaurant. She looked around the table and saw other neighbors. The whole Williams family were sitting at the other end of the table, Mom, Dad, Son, Daughter. They also looked startled as if they’d just woken up.


“It’s okay.” Mary said. “It’s going to be alright.”


A jolt of remembered pain flared through Susan’s skull.


“You killed me.” She said. “You picked me up and bit my head.”


“It was delicious, if that helps.” Mary said.


“It was also eons ago, if that helps.” Alex added.


“And we ate everything else in the universe, well that universe.” Mary said.

“What do you mean?” Susan asked.


“This is a new universe, we hope a better one. We’ll explain it to everyone in a bit, but I wanted to tell you first.” She smiled sheepishly. “We felt like you deserved it.”


“You see,” Alex said. “We thought this time you could be with us. Mary thinks you’ll really like it.”


“I certainly did.” Mary said. “See, we couldn’t invite you to the last meal, so it’s only fair if your here for this, the first meal.”


A waiter brought a lidded tray and set it down in front of Susan. He lifted the lid. Susan recognized them immediately. The three worst boyfriends she’d ever had reduced to the size of little action figures. She knew she should be unnerved, but it seemed perfectly natural. They looked so helpless, and Susan had them completely at her mercy. Only one thought filled her mind: YUM